Dinner at his house?

dannie

New guy I'm semi-excited about suggest he makes me dinner at his house for our 2nd date. My first thought is hell no. Although I think twice because he is in college and probably low on cash, but I dont like hanging out at a guys house I dont know that well.

Go with my first instinct and tell him no right?

Yup...cuz if u don't, you'll be postin bout sumfin else that done went down. dont' do it. so what he's in college and u THINK he's low on cash. not ur problem. Didn't he take u out on the first date?

Don't.do.it.

2nd date at the house, that is what your future dating will consist of.

I am sure there is something free to reasonable in your area, don't fall for the okey doke sis. Also, don't start "helping" him out because he is a college student.

He can do sandwiches and a pinic somewhere else, not at his house.

Good food makes you feel good. Don't let him be a good cook, them legs just fly open, don't do it.:nono:

You should have been around this weekend. Dh asked what is wrong with you................ where is my wife..........I think I like you.

:lachen:

^^^I think I'm older than you, but I see you as the funny older sister with great advice. But she'll check you if you get out of line.

Umm, don't do it. He's just trying to get easy access with no effort on his part. He would have to cook anyway.

Unless he is on welfare, I would assume he has money. Men have money for what they want. There was a guy I let slide on this issue, because he said he didn't have any money. Yet every time I went to his place, he had a new bottle of alcohol chillin' in the fridge. They spend money on what they want, and if they have you for cheap, they don't have to spend the money on you. They will spend it on something or someone else.

Suggest a picnic outdoors instead. At a park or something :yep:

I like that idea...Have him cook anyway, but pack the food up for a picnic. Do not go to his house! If you do go (which I have a feeling you won't) do not shave your legs, and wear your raggediest pair of draws that you own. This will keep you from even getting tempted to get intimate with him. Believe me it works...personal experience...

Back