Diatomaceous Earth reviews PLEASE..

I really love how this stuff is clearing up my skin...I would get a some sort of adult acne regularly and I have not had a pimple pop up in about a month and my skin is looking so much healthier. I am still losing inches around my waist as my clothes are feeling loose...I will get on the scale at the end of the week. My hair is growing nicely (keep playing with the new growth)

Gotta check on the eye whites...

I really love how this stuff is clearing up my skin...I would get a some sort of adult acne regularly and I have not had a pimple pop up in about a month and my skin is looking so much healthier. I am still losing inches around my waist as my clothes are feeling loose...I will get on the scale at the end of the week. My hair is growing nicely (keep playing with the new growth)

:yep: I really didn't have bad skin to start with, other than the breakouts during my cycle but It looks so smooth and firm.
When I looked in the mirror tonight I thought I was tripping and had to go get my glasses. I have the beginning of lines on my neck and they look like their smoothing out.
The skin on my face is taking on a almost youthful appearance.

I haven't been really paying attention to hair growth. I'll pay closer attention after I do my touch up.

The whites of my eyes were already pretty white from taking spirulina. However I've been slacking since taking the DE.

I'm beginning to think this stuff is the fountain of youth.:drunk:

:yep: I really didn't have bad skin to start with, other than the breakouts during my cycle but It looks so smooth and firm.
When I looked in the mirror tonight I thought I was tripping and had to go get my glasses. I have the beginning of lines on my neck and they look like their smoothing out.
The skin on my face is taking on a almost youthful appearance.

I haven't been really paying attention to hair growth. I'll pay closer attention after I do my touch up.

The whites of my eyes were already pretty white from taking spirulina. However I've been slacking since taking the DE.

I'm beginning to think this stuff is the fountain of youth.:drunk:

@bolded - had to giggle a little bit - just had a vision of your running to get your glasses and getting extra close to the mirror to see what was going on...

Yall are gonna try to make me hang in there, huh? This stuff constipates the heck out of me and I started breaking out. Of course I stopped taking it.

Yall are gonna try to make me hang in there, huh? This stuff constipates the heck out of me and I started breaking out. Of course I stopped taking it.

Yeah - me too....you maybe still detoxing..but the benefits outweigh the negatives (IMO)

I agree with the bolded sqzbly. I don't even get the usual pimple that pops up during my monthly since taking DE. I have to keep this in my regimen of vitamins. I have been adding a teaspoon of it to my morning coffee and that is working out fine.

My eye whites are looking extra white :grin:

Hmm, I need to check mine.

Checking in: I've been adding a TBSP to my little bottles of apple juice that I drink with my lunch. I drink one every other day.
This irritates my ulcer a bit so I am going to use up my small bag and then that will probably be it for me. Still taking a vitamin supplement with silica though.

Just checking in.. I am loving loving this stuff! I put on my summer bikini and I AM LOOKING GREAT!!! I haven't even uped my workout routine or drastically changed my diet and I can see that I am losing inches!!!!!!

I upped to TWO tablespoons a few days ago! BIG MISTAKE!!
I cannot sleep, i will skip it for a few days and go back to one tablespoon..

also NO APPETITE and about 4 BM's daily :eek:

I have lost weight :yep: but will not be weighing myself until the end of April, do not want to become obsessed with scales.:ohwell:

I upped to TWO tablespoons a few days ago! BIG MISTAKE!!
I cannot sleep, i will skip it for a few days and go back to one tablespoon..

also NO APPETITE and about 4 BM's daily :eek:

I have lost weight :yep: but will not be weighing myself until the end of April, do not want to become obsessed with scales.:ohwell:

Ahhh yes I know about that all too well. I finally took 2 tablespoons yesterday. I inched my way there. I hasn't kept me up since I've been taking my second dose around 5pm. I can't do the night thing.:nono:

My appetite has only been slightly decreased.:perplexed I haven't experienced the extra bm's per day. I am however finally sleeping very deep and sound when I do finally doze off.

Curiosity brought me in here...:grin:

Off to read up ....

16 pages worth----and gain a working definition of this wonder...:grin:

Ahhh yes I know about that all too well. I finally took 2 tablespoons yesterday. I inched my way there. I hasn't kept me up since I've been taking my second dose around 5pm. I can't do the night thing.:nono:

My appetite has only been slightly decreased.:perplexed I haven't experienced the extra bm's per day. I am however finally sleeping very deep and sound when I do finally doze off.

I agree when I sleep I completely knock out.
I am not aware of anything, It is so strange as I have always been a very light sleeper.

I think I am going to begin taking it around 5PM. I feel exhausted but cannot sleep. :ohwell: I've been awake since 3:33am to be exact :lol:

I am drinking some D Herbs Energy tea to make it through this busy day I have ahead of me.:spinning:

I have had 2 BM's already and it is 07.30AM here. I am not even eating loads. I am a raw foodist vegan so I eat very healthy, but i have no desire to eat- I have been drinking fruit/veg smoothies

Is anyone else craving carbs? I'm not sure if it is the DE, that time of the month, or plain stress. But I'm seriously feening for carbs and sweets!

Maybe it is time for me to try to do 2 tablespoons.

Up to 2 teaspoons daily and my "sleep depth" has improved. I wish the chlorella powder was this easy to take, though.

I agree when I sleep I completely knock out.
I am not aware of anything, It is so strange as I have always been a very light sleeper.

I think I am going to begin taking it around 5PM. I feel exhausted but cannot sleep. :ohwell: I've been awake since 3:33am to be exact :lol:

I am drinking some D Herbs Energy tea to make it through this busy day I have ahead of me.:spinning:

I have had 2 BM's already and it is 07.30AM here. I am not even eating loads. I am a raw foodist vegan so I eat very healthy, but i have no desire to eat- I have been drinking fruit/veg smoothies

:yep: Me too, I missed my afternoon dose today because I was out. I think it's too late for me to take it now.

Well, D.E really helps the hair grow fast. I usually braid up my own hair, co-wash every few days and moisturise at night. I then take down the braids after 4 weeks and start my regime all over again.
On Saturday i was thinking my hair looked bigger and thicker, i decided to take down one braid and to my surprise it has grown so much that i now have locks!!! :eek:
I have been taking them down with conditioner,olive oil and a bobby pin for two days now, I've decided to get sista loc's as I really loved the look of the locs :lol:
Just think, My braids usually last 4 weeks- They've only been in for two weeks and locked up?? I guess my hair is growing twice as fast! :grin:

I've been lurking on this thread for 2 weeks now, and placed an order with http://www.earthworkshealth.com. Been taking it for about 4 days now, and I have already noticed a "glow" in my skin and my BM's are more frequent. My focus is sharp, and my eyes have better clarity.

I have been (and still am) doing A LOT of research on DE, and came across a link that I wanted to share.

http://freshwaterorganics.com/detox1.html

Thank you ladies for starting this post and encouraging natural, healthy living!

I've been lurking on this thread for 2 weeks now, and placed an order with http://www.earthworkshealth.com. Been taking it for about 4 days now, and I have already noticed a "glow" in my skin and my BM's are more frequent. My focus is sharp, and my eyes have better clarity.

I have been (and still am) doing A LOT of research on DE, and came across a link that I wanted to share.

http://freshwaterorganics.com/detox1.html

Thank you ladies for starting this post and encouraging natural, healthy living!

Wow You are doing this and the other pill! Let me know how it works. I might jump on this bandwagon.

I started back last week, mixing a teaspoon in a protein drink for breakfast. I took the weeken off from taking and started back today. So far, so good, but no BM today. :sad:

Wow You are doing this and the other pill! Let me know how it works. I might jump on this bandwagon.

I am...However, I am only taking a teaspoon. Also, I do not want to become dependent on the pills because it contains Senna and they do not list how much is in each capsule. If I was to stop cold turkey, who knows what will happen. I am already half way through my bottle and I am contiplating stopping after that and just continue taking DE. It's more natural and less abrasive on the system, IMO.

I still think the pills (Zi Xiu Tang) are great for those looking to lose weight quickly and not use harmful toxins, but it is not something to take ongoing to promote a healthy lifestyle.

Well, D.E really helps the hair grow fast. I usually braid up my own hair, co-wash every few days and moisturise at night. I then take down the braids after 4 weeks and start my regime all over again.
On Saturday i was thinking my hair looked bigger and thicker, i decided to take down one braid and to my surprise it has grown so much that i now have locks!!! :eek:
I have been taking them down with conditioner,olive oil and a bobby pin for two days now, I've decided to get sista loc's as I really loved the look of the locs :lol:
Just think, My braids usually last 4 weeks- They've only been in for two weeks and locked up?? I guess my hair is growing twice as fast! :grin:

That is great BA!!!!

I am sooooooo glad that you posted this...I was hoping that I was not the only one noticing the hair growth!!! I knew it was not all in my head as I am mad that I am going to have all of this crazy new growth for Easter weekend - not relaxing until for another 2-3 weeks....torture - but in a good way...

I am still losing the inches - the weight is still coming off but I would love for it be faster...(who wouldn't, right) - skin is doing fine...

That is great BA!!!!

I am sooooooo glad that you posted this...I was hoping that I was not the only one noticing the hair growth!!! I knew it was not all in my head as I am mad that I am going to have all of this crazy new growth for Easter weekend - not relaxing until for another 2-3 weeks....torture - but in a good way...

I am still losing the inches - the weight is still coming off but I would love for it be faster...(who wouldn't, right) - skin is doing fine...

I've noticed a little "more" growth as well. I have to contribute it to DE, because that's about all that I've been doing.. except using shea and evco whipped or my KCCC..

I'll let you judge:

My siggy is my BC pic an this is my hair after I cowashed it about 2 days ago...

Picture026.jpg

I don't get it! I'm breaking out again!! I thought I was finished detoxing. I know I missed a few days taking the DE and then I upped my dose to 2 tablespoons but that is no reason for me to be breaking out again.

I love DE but HATE the detox. Is (or has) anyone else gone back into detox after missing a few days or upping your dose (or both)?

I don't get it! I'm breaking out again!! I thought I was finished detoxing. I know I missed a few days taking the DE and then I upped my dose to 2 tablespoons but that is no reason for me to be breaking out again.

I love DE but HATE the detox. Is (or has) anyone else gone back into detox after missing a few days or upping your dose (or both)?

Since I upped my dose to 2 tablespoons. a day I did have a few breakouts, but they seem to have disappeared as fast as they came. They were gone in about three days and I haven't broke out since.

Nails growing long and strong :clap: I figure if my nails are growing my hair must be too. It's getting really thick up there for me being 2 months post. I have 3 - 4 months to go before my next touch-up.

Why oh why didn't I drink more water yesterday... Since I started taking DE, I've been carrying around a water bottle and sipping on it all day. It keeps me hydrated and I can tell a difference in my skin. For some reason I had almost no water yesterday and I was soooo constipated this morning.:wallbash: Sorry if that's TMI. I won't make that mistake again.

Back