DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS DEEP CONDITIONING CHALLENGE - PART 3 CONT'D

Hey Aggie or anyone thats has tried this...
Umm is there another way I can use this 2 step like maybe mixed with conditioner and how often?
I am really not feeling the stickiness and the stuff running down my neck, face, and back. And I really hate sitting under the dryer it be too hot under there.

I tried this before but because my hair hates the 2 step, it didn't work out for me. It didn't dry any faster and it still dripped but not as bad. I chucked it.

Ladies, I am heading to bed early tonight because I will be travelling tomorrow and will not be able to sign in a for a few days. So wish me a safe journey, thanks.

I tried this before but because my hair hates the 2 step, it didn't work out for me. It didn't dry any faster and it still dripped but not as bad. I chucked it.
I am guessing that since its mixed with conditioner that it doesnt get hard:ohwell:. How often is it safe to do that?

I found the new topic,yayyyyyyyyyyy :drunk::drunk::drunk: , Hey Aggie, ladies I have been so busy the past couple weeks, but I still been DC, just checking in with you ladies, my next DC I will use Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner.:lick:

Ladies, I am heading to bed early tonight because I will be travelling tomorrow and will not be able to sign in a for a few days. So wish me a safe journey, thanks.

Have a safe journey honey, you'll be missed! Happy Valentines day! :wink2:

Did an Aphogee 2 Step yesterday followed by Aphogee Moisture balance, Kenra MC, and a DC of LeKair Cholesterol and olive oil.

Will be dcing with Alter Ego Garlic Tx for the first time today. I will dc overnight. Will use heat for 1 hr too.

Hey y'all! Here's my update:

UPDATE:
My DC Schedule so far:
1) Jan. 4 - Avocado and Egg Mix - 1 hour
2) Jan. 10 - Sap Moss Conditioner - 30 min
3) Jan. 13 - Tresemme Natural Conditioner - 3 hours (yup, hours!) :lachen:
4) Jan. 19 - Sap Moss Conditioner + EVOO + Mayo - 30 mins :drunk:
5) Jan. 27 - Mayo + EVOO - 30 mins (wanted to go longer, but... had to get ready for work... :wallbash:)
6) Jan. 30 - Coconut Milk + EVOO + Tresemme Natural Conditioner - 3 hours.
7) Feb. 7 - Sap Moss Conditioner - 2 hours
8) Feb. 8 - Sap Moss Conditioner - 2 hours
9) (:heart2:Valentine's Day :heart2:) Feb. 14 - Sap Moss Conditioner - 2 hours

me~:rolleyes:

It's not that it isn't safe to do, my hair just didn't like it and I would recommend doing this treatment between 6-8 weeks.
I will just finish up the small bottle that I have and not finish buy this stuff anymore. So what is equal to the 2 step minus the stickiness?

I relaxed my hair with silk elements regular lye then used aphogee 2 min before neutralizing. Then I DC'd with a mix of GVP conditioning balm, shea butter cholesterol, coconut oil and olive oil. Here are my results...

perm.jpg

Picture11.jpg

Keep up the good work ladies :yep: , my wash day is tommorow, its normally on saturdays, but today was a busy day, so sunday's wash day tommorow,lol.

Prepoo with a combo of EVOO, EVCO and Castor Oil - rinsed shampooed with Nexxus Diametress - used Keraphix - the applied Joico K-Pak Liquid Leave In - Lacio Lacio rollerset...

Hey ladies,
Im a little late but this is what i have done

FEB 11-garlic shampoo and conditioner
~cholestrol wit an egg, avocado and grapeseed oil for 30 mins
~ garlic conditioner again for 5 mins
~result: my hair was super soft. I love the result.

Feb 14-Pre poo wit avocado butter, avocado, castor,coconut oil. Rinse out 9 hours lata.
~lightly shampoo wit garlic shampoo follow by a garlic conditioner.
~result: my hair is in love

Well I had my hair done today and the stylist used Alter Ego Garlic treatment for 20 minutes under the dryer. It was just OK. I really like taking care of my own hair now.

i said i was gonna dc my hair overnight last night
but i actually didnt

i ended up falling asleep before putting any conditioner in my hair
so i'm about to go get some DC on my hair for a few hours today and rinse later tonight when i take my shower for work in the morning.

I DC'd on Friday with Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm (GVP version).

ETA: I used Nexxus Keraphi before using the Conditioning Balm.

Last edited:
When I saw the other thread was closed I freaked out. I'm so glad this one is a continuation. Aggie, thanks so much for starting a new thread.

So anyway I bought an aloe vera leaf today at the bodega. I brought it home and chopped it up. Why does it stink like armpit? LOL I have a bottle of aloe vera juice and gel, but I wanted to do it old school and just buy the real plant. I mixed it up with my La Plancha conditioner, grapeseed oil, sheabutter, Burt's Bees deep conditioner, and I mixed it up in the blender because I didn't like the booger consistency. It came out whipped and it felt really good in my hair. I left it on my hair for one hour and I'm under the dryer right now trying to get my rollerset hair done. I'm going to take out the rollers and leave it in a ponytail. I really liked how my rollerset came out last week when I didn't use the flatiron. I'll snap a picture tomorrow if its worthy of posting.

I DCed on Saturday night with Nexxus emergencee for about 35 minutes and then followed with a mixture of banana brulee and AO honey suckle rose. My hair came out GREAT! That was my first time using banana brulee. I ordered the sample size and it was not enough for even one DC with my heavy-handedness, so I added the AOHSR. I left it in for about 2 1/2 hours and I was sooo pleased with the results. I will definitely purchase the banana brulee and do that one again.

Back