Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
rinsed, tea rinsed, DCing with Blue Chamomile mixed with White Camellia under my heat cap for 30 minutes.

I have not baggied in a loooong while, but my hair needs it tonight. So I am massaging my scalp with some sulfur mix, moisturizing with BB Oil Moisturizer and sealing with JBCO. I will DC and black tea rinse again tomorrow but I don't know what I will be using for that as yet.

It's late, I've had a loooong hair day (henna for me and a pigtail braid & curl for my 8 y/o niece), and I'm entirely too tired for bootlegged steaming shenanigans, lol. Under the heat cap for 30 minutes (or as long as I can stay up :yawn:) + baggying overnight with KBB mask, AOHSR, avocado oil, and honey.

I really love that Keracare Intense Restorative Masque. Today I added a teaspoon of silk amino acid to it and dc'ed with the mixture - no regrets here, it was awesome:lick:.

I followed it up with AO HSR and man that is thiiiiiiiiiick! I felt like I used up a whole half a bottle of it:look::sad::nono:. It made my hair pretty soft but truth be told, my texlaxed hair seem to like the AOWC better:perplexed:

Finally did my hair yesterday. I prepoo'd with Vatika Frosting. Shampoo'd my hair then did a henna gloss treatment and then DC'd with DB Pumpkin Seed Condish. I love that stuff and it smells so good!

Did an overnight dry DC with rose water, AOWC and AOHSR...rinsed that in the morning then steamed in an oil blend and prairie natural SAA reconstructer.

I DCed on Saturday morning. I used a combination of 100% shea butter, Proclaim Intense Hydrating Mask (Sally's), and jojoba oil.

Checking in :)
I Dced Friday last week with Apoghee 2 minutes for 20 minutes then followed it up with AOHRS mixed with jojoba, EVOO and JBCO under the steamer.

Today Im DCing on Dry hair with Mizani Fulfy mixed with EVOO, jojoba oil and some drops of Argan oil. (Im trying to use my stuff).
My hair is getting better.. I have noced a general improvement in terms of health.

DC overnight with Kerapro Restorative Treatment and my hair loved it. My NG detangled so easy and after blow drying it was still soft. My hair loved this DC.

princesskaha Hi,the Brahmi pomade is by vadic herbs,Brahmi/burdock dc by Amaka herbs...

When I'm not lazy I make my own..

Brahmi/Burdock con..Home made version-5tbl of Brahmi powder,3tnl burdock powder mixed with Greek yogurt,rice bran oil,cottonseed oil,saa & b5....Happy Hair Growing!
please, what is saa?:spinning:lol

OMG what a week! On the plus side I figured out why the hair on the top part of my head was breaking.

So DCed last Friday (so long ago), I think I used amla oil or maybe olive oil under the drier for 10 mins, shampooed out with silk protein conditioner, skala avocado conditioner with oil under drier for 30 mins. Then aphogee 2 mins rinsed out then Aveda hair therapy 10 mins, rinsed out finished with Argan oil on damp hair

I was trying to wait to start part 2 of this challenge but I have been so good with my deep conditioning that I would like to get a head start lol. I still have a TWA (almost 4 inches) and I'm hoping that DCing 2x a week will help strengthen and retain length. I DC'd overnight with AOHSR, JBCO, and raw honey which was a follow up to my first henna. My hair was soft as butter!!

Did my DC real early this morning with Marie Dean Peach Honey Syrup DC :lick: My hair looks and feels like I used some kind of super smoothing conditioner.

I DCed on Tuesday night. Used same combination as on Saturday (shea butter, Sallys' Morrocan Oil hair mask, jojoba oil).

Okay ladies. I have to say something about this wonderful DC I used today. Some of you if not most or all of you, might already be familiar with it. I have been trying real hard to cut back on staples and products on the whole but I tried Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream today on dry hair and I still have a problem washing it out even now - some almost 12 hours later. It really is silky and leaves my hair feeling exactly like soft silk.

I love this conditioner and I must admit, I am looking forward to purchasing other products in this line. I am especially eyeing that Mocha Silk Infusion (mild protein) Conditioner. I have been hearing some great things about it. Off to a fighting attempt at washing out this DC now.

I DC'd on Monday night with HV's Sitrinillah. I FINALLY finished the jar. I will be looking this weekend for a moisturizing conditioner I can get on the ground here in Austin. The Sitrinillah is okay, I just don't like waiting so long to receive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back