Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010 Edition

I've been sitting w AO HSR on dry hair for the past few hours. As soon as I get the energy, I'm going to wash, then DC w my new Matrix Biolage Fortifying Mask, then follow up w Porosity Control.

Can you let us know how you find this, I already use the Hydratherapie cera repair vials and would be interested in trying out their protein treatment if it's as good as their moisturising treat.

I prepooed with Burt Bees pre poo treatment washed and DC'd with Aveda DR. Finished off with Silk Elements Moisturising treat, and my hair feels like silk for real. Will now go on to rollerset.

About to DC with a mixture of EVOO, Aphogee 5 min, LeKair Natural Shea Butter Cholesterol Creme, Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner, and Infusium 23 Moisturology before I try to install my individuals. Will keep it on for at least an hour or so before I take my shower.

Can you let us know how you find this, I already use the Hydratherapie cera repair vials and would be interested in trying out their protein treatment if it's as good as their moisturising treat.

I prepooed with Burt Bees pre poo treatment washed and DC'd with Aveda DR. Finished off with Silk Elements Moisturising treat, and my hair feels like silk for real. Will now go on to rollerset.

I've only used it once, but so far, so good. My hair felt strong, and soft. Will keep using it. I also really like the leave in a lot -- been using it on dry and wet hair.

I've been looking everywhere for the Cera-Repair vials (fortetherapie and hydratherapie) and haven't found them anyplace. Where did you find yours?

On Saturday, I clarified my hair with VOS clarifying shampoo and did an Aphogee 2-step protein treatment. I them did a 5 minute deep condition with Aussie 3 minute miracle. Rinsed and did a deep conditon under the hooded dryer with SE Megasilk Moisturizing treatment.

I just sat under the dryer for 45 mins with Nexxus Humectress and a tbsp mixture of EVOO and Castro Oil, about to go wash it out now.....

After relaxing two days ago, I felt I needed some protein. Using ALFAPARF Nourishing cream mixed with a little bit of aphogee 2min. I usually do protein as a pre-poo, but that Alfaparf was too expensive to just shampoo out. So I pre-poo'ed with a mix of castor and olive oil shampooed and then DC'ed with it. I think I like this nourishing cream, my hair feels stronger but still very soft....dunno if that makes sense...

I gave myself a henna and indigo treatment on Sunday and before I did, I DC'd with AOHSR for 30 minutes with a heat cap.

Tonight, I may give myself a DC w/steam using my Wen Fig or I may even use my Pantene Relaxed & Natural Mask. Decisions, decisions!

I dc'd yesterday for 2 hrs without heat with ORS Relenishing pak mixed with honey evoo and a few drops of peppermint oil and rosemary oil. My hair is extremely soft today :yep:

this friday i am going to pre poo with curl rehab conditioner mixed with jbco, wash with black soap and then condition with abba intense recontructor. i lubs me some protein:lick: and my hair needs it so i cant wait.

Did my Dc today (can't go into the new year with dry dirty hair). Shampooed with Carol's Daughter Tui Shampoo and DC'd with CHI Infra Treatment for 40 minutes under a hot towel.

I'll be 9 weeks post on Friday. I'm going to have to up my moisture and protein as I head deeper into my stretch. I'm trying to stretch to 16 weeks.

I almost made it to 16 weeks last time, but I gave in. I'm going to increase my DC to 3x per week. I had slacked off to once a week. My bad!

Here is my length check. I got my hair pressed for a trim. My ends were Raaaagggggeeeed! This is the first time i've straightnend since September. This is the press after I DC'd and rollerset.

Before my cut.

picture.php

After my cut.

picture.php

I shall be DC'n 2morrow...well today with Shescentit Banana Brulee on dry hair while I sleep :yep:

Today after shampooing, I did a Fantasia IC Super Reconstructor for about 4 minutes, followed by Traybell Jojoba Oil Nutritive Mask for 30 mins w/ shower cap and heat.

I would also like to join this challenge. I will dc for about 20 minutes weekly using Skala G3 Ceramides masque mixed with Matrix Biolage Cera-Repair (thanks T) and my heat cap.

Back