Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010 Edition

After i took my sew-in out yesterday, I pre-pooed with EVOO, shampooed, and DC'd with a mixture of CON Moisture Extreme Conditioner, Lustrasilk Cholesterol, and some more EVOO.

My hair felt and looked nice and healthy afterward! I'm thinking I'll DC again on Thursday :yep:

I dry DCed tonight using SE MegaSilk Moistre Treatment with 3 pumps of ION Reconstructor Treatment.

It's not 2010, but I'm updating anyway :grin:. I'm going to a wedding this week and blowdried my hair for dry twists, so I deep a K-Pak treatment under the dryer for 10 minutes, followed by a DC with the Intensive Moisture Treatment, mixed with garlic oil and Roux PC for 20 minutes. My hair feels uber-soft right now.

tonight i will be dcing with mane n tail and coconut oil with heat for 30 mins. i'll rinse and then apply pantene relaced and natural deep conditioner mixed with castor oil. i'll sleep in this overnight and in the morning sit under the dryer for about 20 mins. straightening my hair tomorrow and i need all the moisture and strength i can get.

Tonight I am pre-pooing with a mixture of castor and olive oil and will steam with the new formula of EQP intense. Never tried this before, the old one behaves like mild protein on my hair, I'm curious as to how this will turn out. The ingedients look even better than the old version.

this weekend i dont know what im gonna use but it'll be in my hair for a long time lol. probably most of saturday.

I'm in! Only using Keracare Humecto with heated virgin coconut oil

51042341-24294b3a6b2bdc67ce2afb5-1.jpg

On saturday I DC with Hairveda SitriNillah Masque-Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner..This is probably what i'll be using for all of my deep conditions, my hair loves it.

I'm pre-pooing tonight with Nacidit Olive Oil Rinse + my oil mixture (Perilla Seed, EVOO & Avocado Oils). I sprayed my roots with DE HCO. I'll use L'anza Healing Moisture poo and then DC (using heat) with K-Pak DPR (need a protein treatment) and then I'll follow-up with L'anza healing moisture condish tomorrow morning.

Back from hiatus and would like to rejoin this challenge. I got busy with school and stopped DCing 2x week...my nape and hairline has suffered because of it. Serves me right for not being faithful to my hair. :nono:. I got touch up & blow out yesterday at the salon and do not plan to co-wash/dc until early next week.

I washed my scalp with Honey Butter poo bar
Finger detangle with YTCucumbers
Finish detangle in shower with YTCucumbers
Rinse thoroughly
Pat dry
Apply AOHSR
Steam for 40min

I'm in! Only using Keracare Humecto with heated virgin coconut oil

51042341-24294b3a6b2bdc67ce2afb5-1.jpg

Back from hiatus and would like to rejoin this challenge. I got busy with school and stopped DCing 2x week...my nape and hairline has suffered because of it. Serves me right for not being faithful to my hair. :nono:. I got touch up & blow out yesterday at the salon and do not plan to co-wash/dc until early next week.

You ladies have been added.

I'm just doing a Burt's Bees prepoo on dry hair, will wash and proceed to DC with Biolage Hydratherapie Cera Repair, then rollerset Hopefully it will look good for the big day tomorrow.

Please add me to this challenge. I DC faithfully with Avalon Organics Lavender Nourishing Con w/babassau oil, olive oil cholesterol, and AOWC.

I would like to join!
1. Deep condition every 4 days with plastic cap for at least 2 hours.
2. Shampoo once a week, cowash once a week.

Currently using:
Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus Mango (occasionally)
Creme Of Nature Nourishing Conditioner (most often)
Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor (1 per month)

Starting Pic:
leestart3.jpg

Last edited:
Glad this got moved up to the first page. I'm in. Next Dc is schedule for the day after tomorrow.

MMMMmmmm you ladies are on it. Tomorrow is really another DC day but its Christmas and plus imma be at work. So I will skip the one tomorrow and just plan on my DC for Tuesday. I think Imma do something along the lines of more protein and less moisture this time.......We will see!

Dec. 24, 2009 I deep conditioned with Redken All Soft Heavy Cream for an hour under the heating cap. I rinsed and then applied Elasta QP Oil Moisturizer, Silicon Mix Leave-In, Elasta QP H-2 Leave-In, Aphogee Green Tea Leave-In and finally Kera Care Setting Lotion. Then I rolled my hair and sat under the dryer 30 minutes and air dryed through the night.The next morning I applied coconut oil to my hands and seperated each curl and spayed Elasta QP Spritz for a light hold.

I'd like to join! Planning on tree-braiding up my hair, so I will probably only DC every 14 days or so 'til I get the hang of DCing with braids...

Back