Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010 Edition

Adding starting picture below! My hair is actually very thick, but my nape broke off to my scalp a few months ago:wallbash:

Last edited:
I'm sitting under my dryer doing my weekly dc. I made a concoction w/ Miss Jessie's Rapid Recovery, ORS Replenshing Pack and some coconut oil, almond oil, vatika oil and Carol's Daughter Tui oil. I'm am only doing a cowash 2nite.

DC'd yesterday with Silk Elements (green container) with Vatika Oil, EVOO, MT (trying to use up), and some AOHSR. I let this sit for 2hours and 45min with heat. My hair felt super soft and was really shiny.

Since i'm going back to washing/DCing in braids I have to remember to rinse really well. I went to apply Coco Cream Leave-in and EVCO and I still had lots of conditioner in my hair.

I twisted my hair up with a hair butter mix and it feels great.

My DCs will be:
Hairveda
Banana Burlee, Fortifying Masque, Tea tree & Grapefruit (as needed)
Silk Elements Olive oil (trying to use this up)
Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment & Too Shea!

Last edited:
Ooh, ooh I want in.
I dc on dry hair w/ coconut oil, saran wrap, and a wave cap
My others are ors rep con & motions cpr protein recon

DC'ing right now with EO Lavender,Shea+Mango Lustrasilk, mixed with Phillip B and my ferungreek oil (coconut oil that i boiled and seeped with feorungreek seeds).....with some Moe Groe on my scalp

Just relaxed my hair, tried ALFAPARF real cream as a mid step protein LAWDHAMMERCY :love: Made my hair feel like silk...So I added it to my DC mix of ORS repleneshing, Aphogee 2 min and dollop of coconut oil.

DC with Yes to Carrot, and use up my sample Shescint conditioners. My steamer is broken but still under warranty but it cost as much to send it back as it cost:wallbash:

can i be added? i'll deep condition twice a week with darcy's botanicals hair mask or karens'body beautiful hair mask

I DC'd last night with Silk Elements Olive Moisture with some grapeseed oil. I like the regular silk elements better so I think after I use this, I'll be going back with to the other one.

I'd like to join if it's not too late! I'll be using Yes to carrots, ORS Olive oil moisture replenishing DC, DIVA Smooth DC, and Queen Helene Cholesterol.

Count me in for 2010. Will be using Mizani Fulfyl Conditioning Treatment (love this stuff) or ORS Replenishing Pak, and GVP Deep Moisturizing Conditioner.

Thanks for adding me.

I'll be DC'ing 2-3x per week for 30 mins under the dryer with YTC Mud Mask Deep Con, Keracare Humecto or Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask mixed with some warmed EVOO & Coconut oil. :yay: My hair's going to love this challenge combined with the Winter Bunning Challenge! Those 2 challenges will help me meet my goal on the BSL in 2010 Challenge! :D

tonight i will prepoo with heat with mane n tail and coconut oil, wash with hair one, and then deep condition with pantene relaxed and natural deep conditioner.

Is it too late to join? :sad: .... if not, I want in!! I dc'd 2 days ago with Queen Helene Cholesterol.

can i be added? i'll deep condition twice a week with darcy's botanicals hair mask or karens'body beautiful hair mask

I'd like to join if it's not too late! I'll be using Yes to carrots, ORS Olive oil moisture replenishing DC, DIVA Smooth DC, and Queen Helene Cholesterol.

Count me in for 2010. Will be using Mizani Fulfyl Conditioning Treatment (love this stuff) or ORS Replenishing Pak, and GVP Deep Moisturizing Conditioner.

Ya'll have been added.

Thanks for adding me.

I'll be DC'ing 2-3x per week for 30 mins under the dryer with YTC Mud Mask Deep Con, Keracare Humecto or Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense Deep Conditioning Mask mixed with some warmed EVOO & Coconut oil. :yay: My hair's going to love this challenge combined with the Winter Bunning Challenge! Those 2 challenges will help me meet my goal on the BSL in 2010 Challenge! :D

You're welcome. I will be bunning it up too.

I've been sitting w AO HSR on dry hair for the past few hours. As soon as I get the energy, I'm going to wash, then DC w my new Matrix Biolage Fortifying Mask, then follow up w Porosity Control.

Yesterday I washed with Giovanni 50:50 Clarifying Conditioner (I'd blowdried and had cones in my hair), detangled with Samy something or other for dry hair, which was great for detangling. Laziness caused me to leave that in without rinsing and add an Olive Oil Replenishing Pak (the ORIGINAL ONE :lick:). DCd under heat for 30 minutes, let cool for another 30, and rinsed. Hair felt delicious. Pity I only have 3 paks left :nono:. The original is the bomb!

Back