Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010 Edition

Spent my 6th anniversary at a water amusement park :) Used a diluted chleating shampoo and dc with AOIN, Agave, Wheat Germ Oil and peppermint overnight

Girl, you have to rinse for an Eternity and when you think it's all out.....Rinse some more.

Washing it out with Conditioner helps alot too.:yep:

Whew! girl I spent like 20 minutes in the shower just rinsing and used almost a whole bottle of HE LTR. Y'all weren't playin when you said rinse well :spinning:

DC'ed today with my AOHSR mix of honey, EVOO and Rosemary oil under my steamer without a plastic cap - my was was soft and felt really good; still waiting for my wheatgerm oil to arrive, I'll add it to the mix then.

Chelated with ORS Creamy Aloe Poo, cowashed with Infusium 23 Rinse out condish, and DC'ing with Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment.:lick:

DC'd with Claudie's Deep Moisturizing conditioner the other day. Loved it! Very moisturizing, and my hair came out so silky!

I was supposed to do an Aphogee hardcore treatment, but I ended up using aphogee 2 minute for 1hr. DCing with AOWC :lick:

Whew! girl I spent like 20 minutes in the shower just rinsing and used almost a whole bottle of HE LTR. Y'all weren't playin when you said rinse well :spinning:

Yeah Chile.:grin: You Gotta Rinse! That's why it's good to stock up on cheapies. i.e. VO5, White Rain, Suave (and others) that way, you won't mind using up a whole bottle to get it to rinse clean.:yep: So pick them up when they're dirt cheap.

I let it sit on there a minute then rinse. Repeat and rinse, rinse, rinse.:yep:

Yeah Chile.:grin: You Gotta Rinse! That's why it's good to stock up on cheapies. i.e. VO5, White Rain, Suave (and others) that way, you won't mind using up a whole bottle to get it to rinse clean.:yep: So pick them up when they're dirt cheap.

I let it sit on there a minute then rinse. Repeat and rinse, rinse, rinse.:yep:

I wasn't letting the condish sit, I'll definitely be doing that next time and I'll def be stocking up on some LTR :yep:

Yesterday, I used Aphogee 2 Minute for one hour. I followed that up by DCing with Nexxus Humectress and Vatika Oil for three hours and without heat.
I'm looking forward to going back to school in September, so I can start using my steamer again. There's just no room for it here. :nono:

Last night i went under my pibbs and deep conditioned 20 minutes with Motions Classic Moisture Plus Conditioner. I used saran wrap instead of a plastic cap and it was H-E-A-V-E-N-L-Y!!!

I NEEEEEEEEEED to DC my hair in the morning because I haven't in like 2 weeks or longer. Hmmm, I wonder what I will use:scratchch:

DCing today with Too Shea! I'm actually being lazy and doing it in a bun at work. This should gt my hair right.

Did a quick DC Friday with WDT left it on for 20minutes. Did do much I think because I have mad cone build up from the Skala products.

DCing with AOIN, AOGPB, Neem Oil(stinky) with lemongrass, SAA

This crap still smells GROSS like a rotten egg under the hood and running over a dead skunk at the same time :barf: but it sure makes my hair :love4: I will be washing it out TONIGHT:grin: so my hubby dont give me the :look::ohwell:

I tried Bio Infusion's Olive Oily DC and steamed for 1 hr yesterday (that's 2 steam cycles while doing some work on my laptop). My hair felt amazing! I put it in a banded ponytail but couldn't stop touching it, it was so soft. And this morning, it still feels soooo soft! I think I may have found a new staple.

I co-washed last night with Suave Almond and shea butter condi; mixed Amla, Branji Aritha powders with honey and sat under the steamer for 10 minutes; Washed it out with Suave, DC'ed with AOHSR mixed with Rosemary oil, EVOO and honey; Went back to my staple Giovini Direct Leave-in (which feels thicker and sooo moisturising) sealed with castor oil; hair felt amazing; I love love love my steamer, I now have to stop myself from washing everyday; btw I'm 4B SL "thirsty" natural wig'ing it until FULL APL

DCed for 1 and 1/2 hrs tonight with Suave Humectant and Nexxus Humectress Hydrating Treatment Deep Conditioner. Still trying to reverse this protein overload so I did 45 min with heat and 45 min with out heat. Applied my leave ins and a little olive oil before air drying in 2 braids.

Applied Vatika Oil and homemade Avocado conditioner to hair. Sitting under Mastex now for 2X 20min ( I am cooling in between:)

Last night, I used Motions CPR for two hours (I fell asleep :blush:). Then I followed up with an overnight DC using Nexxus Humectress, Vatika Oil, Yes to Carrots Pampering Hair Mud Conditioner, Castor Oil, and plain Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. It wasn't supposed to be all of that stuff, but I only had a little Nexxus left, so I had to add other stuff to stretch it out.

Back