Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010 Edition

Baggied overnight, DC's this morning with AOWC mixed with honey, Rosemary oil and what Germ Oil under the steamer:lick: for 30min, rinsed, Giovini direct leave-in (new formula is great and thick) sealed with castor oil, applied MT to my scalp and massaged in.

I'm now in:love: with my natural hair and finding myself getting anxious to get rid of this wig and wear my hair out but my hair is on vacation; especially after 20plus years of chemicals; so I'll be wigging it until July next 2010:spinning:

DC'd last night with Mozeke Carrot Protein Masque then with WDT for moisture. Rinsed the WDT this morning. Did a shake and go. Hair was incredibly soft with nice definition.

PrePooed w EVOO, then DCed overnite with Aussie Moist Deeeeeep 3 min miracle and Suave Humectant. Applied Roux porosity control rinse w cold water , applied HS 14 in 1 and grapeseed oil.

Did the home grown steam treatment today w/ lustrasilk shea butter cholestorol mixed w/ honey and coconut oil. Rinsed. Did an oil rinse w/ olive oil let that sit for 5mins. Rinsed and co washed it out my hair was so shiny and buttery soft today :D

dcing with steam for 40 mins with homemade Acai moisture conditioner

****************UPDATE: My hair feels amazing right now. I can only imagine how it would feel if I left the dc on longer than 1hr:)

Last edited:
Infused Distilled Water, Spring Water, Shea Butter, Coffee Butter, Coconut Cream,Castor Oil, Rosehip Oil, BTMS, Acai Berry, Pumpkin , Carrot , Sea Kelp, Dead Sea Salt, Germall

Infused Distilled Water for 8hrs on low in crockpot with Irish Moss, Burdock Root, Horsetail, Stinging Nettle, Marshmellow Root, Rosemary, Thyme, Comfey Root, Kudza

Normally for light conditioner AKA CoWash Conditioner
Water 80%
Everything Else is 20%

For DC
Water 60%
Everything Else 40%

Last edited:
Infused Distilled Water, Spring Water, Shea Butter, Coffee Butter, Coconut Cream,Castor Oil, Rosehip Oil, BTMS, Acai Berry, Pumpkin , Carrot , Sea Kelp, Dead Sea Salt, Germall

Infused Distilled Water for 8hrs on low in crockpot with Irish Moss, Burdock Root, Horsetail, Stinging Nettle, Marshmellow Root, Rosemary, Thyme, Comfey Root, Kudza

Normally for light conditioner AKA CoWash Conditioner
Water 80%
Everything Else is 20%

For DC
Water 60%
Everything Else 40%

Your awesome!! Thanks

Hennaing today, will cowash out with suave color care (I will let it sit this time T :grin:)and DC with AOWC and ORS repelenishing probably o/n.

Haven't post in a long time...but I DC'ed on Saturday with sweet almond butter, honey, & rice bran oil on wet hair for 30 min under dryer (I might have to try a steamer soon) :grin: My hair felt really good and thanked me for it since I hadn't DC'ed in 3 weeks. :ohwell:

dcing with Color Showers amber, AOHSR, AOWC, and wheat germ oil

****UPDATE: Hair feels GREAT but apparently I didnt rinse all the colorshowers out. i tried to rinse it out in the sink before applying my leave in and braiding. I hope this doesnt result in stiff hair tomorrow.

Last edited:
dc'd lastnight w/ aurbey organics gbp for a protein treatment and then followed up w/ lustrasilk shea butter deep conditioner mixed w/ olive oil.

i just did a Dudley's DRC 28 deep protein treat, so tonight i'm dc'ing with Matrix Biolage Deep Moisturizing Conditioner on dry hair overnight.

DCed overnight with Aussie 3 min miracle and Suave humectant without heat. Gonna let it sit until 6pm then I'm gonna rinse and airdry w my leave ins. I'm slowly starting to see improvements in my hair from protein overload. Thank the Lord!

I havent been here in a long time, but who cares......

I am sitting at the moment with ION reconstructor Treatment, honey, Amla Lite Oil, and Aussie 3 min Deeep stuff.

My hair is in good need of a DC, so I will be sleeping in this one and prior to bed I will be going under the heating cap.

Apply tucuma moisture conditioner on dry hair. I will use heat cap for at least 1hr and dc overnight bc I am sure I will be tooo lazy to rinse out properly:)

Back