Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010 Edition

Where is everybody?? There used to be pages and pages of posts in between my posts. Now they're like back to back. :lol: Come on ladies, we're halfway through. We can do it!!! :yep:

I DCed overnight (on dry hair) with SE Cholestorol and honey. My hair feels sooo soft. :yep: This was my first time DCing on dry hair.

Last edited:
I always forget to post in here when I DC. I've been doing my bunning method of DCing and this week I used the Shea Moisture DC. I only used about a quarter size amount on each side of my thick, natural, layered APL length hair and detangling was still a breeze. I normally like to have a lot of product on my hair, but I know that with this particular one I don't need to, which means the container will last me FOREVER.

On Wed. I DC'd with JMRB after 20 minutes with the new SSI Okra. My next DC will be with Afroveda Ashlii Amla. I hope this is nice and moisturizing.

Pre-pooed with rice bran oil and currently DCing with TW condish on NG a mix of Aphogee 2min and ORS replenishing on the ends. I'll probably leave this on for another 2 hrs or so...feeling lazy LOL.

I havent really been on LHCF that much lately but Im back. I dry DCed using Aussie 3 min, some kinda indian oil, and ION reconstructor treatment yesterday. My hair feels good and strong.....

I dc'd yesterday on wet hair with Komaza's Intense Moisture Therapy with steam. This dc smells soooooooo good :love2:.

Where is everybody?? There used to be pages and pages of posts in between my posts. Now they're like back to back. :lol: Come on ladies, we're halfway through. We can do it!!! :yep:

I DCed overnight (on dry hair) with SE Cholestorol and honey. My hair feels sooo soft. :yep: This was my first time DCing on dry hair.

I'm still here:yep: I've been DC'ing on the regular, just haven't been on LHCF as much to update.

Plan on getting a corrective relaxer this friday so prepooed with wheatgerm oil and bitoera conditioner, clarified, did an Aphogee2step treatment, DCed for 30 w heat and 2 hours without heat with a mixture of Suave humectant, NTM, matrix biolage ultra hydrating conditioner, and coconut oil. Air dried with giovanni direct leave in.

Dc'd yesterday with Mozeke Mositurizing DC with heat for 1-2hrs then with out for another 2hours. My hair seemed to like it but I have to give it another try if I want to invest in it. I have one more sample so I'll know for sure then.

I've never DC'd with just butters interesting.

i just permed on the first of july and am already back to dc'ing regularly.

the night after my perm, i put AO HSR on with saran wrap and a cholesterol cap over that all on dry hair and slept with it overnight.

butter soft hair the next day.

now that the summer is here and my schedule will be a little lighter, i plan to up my dc nights every week to 3 or 4 nights a week, alternating protein and moisturizers.

hhg ladies!

I did my protein prepoo and now I'm "deep bunning" with honey, aloe gel, knot today, and shea moisture dc. Tonight I'll add oil, baggy, and rinse in the morning.

DCing now with a mix of Shea Moisture (used up), Banana Burlee, EVCO, and a lil Too Shea! to thicken it up.

Just not happy with my hair today. The ends felt crunchy and a lil dry. Definitely protein sensitive right now.

Just Relaxed. Will be alternating with AE Garlic, Lamaur Bone Marrow and Curl Junkie Deep Treatment for the first coupla' weeks and using Nutrine and/or HV, MoistPRO for a Co-Washer.

I used Curl Junkie Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix for the first time on Wednesday and thats a keeper. It was excellent. I'm washing again Sunday so I'll be trying Afroveda Ashlii Amla. It better be good for that price.

Did an o/n pre-poo with rice bran and hempseed oil. Shampooed and now DCing with Taliah Waajid Enhancing Herbal condish. Trying it with heat for the fisrt time. Dusted off my Mastex heat cap :yep: I'll probably leave this on for an hour...

I can't believe how healthy my hair has become. I am soo happy! yaya! Anyways, I prepooed with herbal oils for several hours, washed, and Dc'd yesterday with Elasta QP DPR-11 with a plastic bag for about 1 1/2 hour. My hair came out feeling great!

I used perfect results leavin and sealed with oil, made three big braids and sealed ends with jojoba oil... silk scarfed it ~ then off to bed I went!

Back