Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010 Edition

Henna'd last night and DC'd overnight with Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment.

Last edited:
I haven't posted any updates in a minute but school is finally over!!!!!

I've switched from steaming with ORS to steaming with Mizani Moisturefuse. I like it ok but I want to try KeraCare Humecto after I finish the Moisturefuse tub.

Anyway, I've kept up with dc'ing every wash. Last week I decided to skip dc'ing for one wash to see if makes a difference in my hair. My hair was DRY and refused to cooperate so I wound up dc'ing the next day.

Looks like my hair is an official dc junkie :spinning:

I washed myhair this morning with J/A/S/O/N Biotin Shampoo mixed with a little bit of Giovanni SAS Poo and some caffeine powder which I left on my scalp for about 45 minutes.

then protein Dc'ed for 15 minutes with Salerm Protein Conditioner and now I have some Silicon Mix Conditioner on my hir for moisture for an hour. I am about to wash it out now.

DCed this weekend w aphogee 2 min for 10 min then Biotera ultra hydrating conditioner for 4 hrs without heat and rinsed w cold water. Turned out very nice.

DCing on dry hair under my steamer with PhytoKarite. I pre-pooed my hair and scalp with Phyto Oil D'Ales (sp).

I have been neglecting my hair these last two weeks :spank: so this is my attempt to make up with my hair. I am hoping she will cooperate. :lol:

I DCed overnight yesterday with ORS Replenishing Conditioner. Again, my hair was super soft and free of tangles when I washed it out this morning.

:yep: one of my all-time favorite conditioners.

I see that I've been slipping on it. I just decided to buy the conditioner in the bottle (instead of the pack) one day. I'm glad I did. I need to do a hair journal so that I can keep up with what works for my hair and what doesn't.

Forgot to post but I did my deep condition bun treatment again this week. I used the GVP Conditioning Balm mixed with honey and aloe gel and my hair was sooo moisturized. I finished that bottle and now have the Shea Moisture DC to use again next week. I think I will alternate the two as my main deep conditioners.

Pre-poo with a mix of hempseed and rice bran oil, poo'ed then conditioned with Aphogee 2 min for 5 min, then DC'ed with Taliah Waajid Enhancing Herbal Condish :lick:

Hey everyone!

I DC'd Saturday night and all day Sunday with my honey/glycerin/olive oil mix. I also used up a sample of de Luxe's Rosemary Mint conditioner. I'm not sure if it was the sample conditioner, but my hair came out wonderfully! My coils were nicely defines, soft, and hardly knotted. I don't think my hair wants to grow beyond my shoulders, but I guess I'm happy with short, healthy hair.

DC'd overnight with a plastic cap and scarf with Silk Elements Mega Silk and Matrix Biolage Forte therapy Vial. Rinsed it out this morning and and finished with Joico leave-in and a touch of Alba Botanicals moisturiser.

Will DC tonight (Under Steamer) with either: HV Sitrinillah, Afroveda Ashlii Amla or Curl Junkie Banana Hibiscus!:lick:

My 3 Newest Summer Favs:lick:

I haven't posted in a while but still DCing. Friday I prepooed with AO GPB, shampooed with shampoo bar and followed up the Hello Hydration Reconditioning Conditioner. Hair is doing well! :yep:

Will DC today with TW condish after a hempseed + rice bran pre-poo and Aphogee 2min treatment on my relaxed ends.

Henna'd Monday and DC'd with Shea Moisture, EVCO, a touch of G3, WDT, and honey. Hair wasn't feeling the short DC time so I DC'd last night with Shea Moisture & WDT. Hair a lot happier with this healthy dose of moisture.

She is finicky about the protein lately. Cutting back on it for a while.

I DCed before my yarn braid install this sunday and will DC in two weeks. Hair is healthy and happily moisturized and growing!

Will DC today with TW condish after a hempseed + rice bran pre-poo and Aphogee 2min treatment on my relaxed ends.

Left the Aphogee on for an hour (kinda forgot), rinsed and applied the TW condish, left that on for like 1 1/2 hr no heat. My hair feels like I could have left it on longer though, esp since I left on the aphogee so long. Next wash, I'll DC O/N :yep:

DC'ed overnight for the first time and my hair seems to like it. It's soft... we'll see if it holds up dry desert heat for the next week.

I DC'd last Friday and I probably won't be DC'ing again until next Friday. My hair doesn't want to be touched that often. It just wants oil and a nice scalp massage. Instead of Dc'ing every 3 days (it doesn't need it) I am going to be doing it every other week. I listen to my hair! haha...

Back