Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010 Edition

Another On-Line Order. I've gotten it from Amazon and also from Beauty of New York.:yep:

I think some "Sally" may Carry it too, but I've never seen it here.:nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Girl, I think she was asking whether you liked it or not. Your response is too funny. No worries, it's late. I'm sure you had a long. :yep::lachen:

i DC's on dry hair last night for 4-1/2 hours using LeKair Cholesterol Conditioner. I didn't use heat just a plastic cap. I mixed in EVOO as well.

This was my first time DCn on dry hair and O M G that was awesome. My hair was sooooo soft. I just kep rubbing it. I am gonna use this bottle up and maybe try a new DC

woah been a min since I checked in... I DC'ed yesterday with Aussie 3 min Deep..well what was left.. so I said *** it.. slapped some regular old aussie moist in it.. went to sleep... woke up sat under the dryer for a good 10 mins.. man OH man u talkin about straight butter...

i dc'ed with SE megasilk conditioner mixed with Suave Shea and Almond (want to use it up) and Aussie Moist this past Sat. My hair was super soft and really easy to detangle. I don't know if it's that or the henna I used some 3 weeks ago...

DC'ing overnight with ORS replenishing pak. Will wash out in the morning and finish with giovanni smooth as silk and a leave in. On holiday at the moment so hence why not using heat, but trust its over 45 degrees over here anyway :lol:

I'm hennaing my hair overnight and will be doing an indigo treatment in the morning. I will be DCing tomorrow morning so I will be back to post what I will be using.

I'll be DCing in about half an hour with Alterna Hemp Hydrate mixed with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Lotion and sum hot sunflower oil for a few hours. I just henna'ed my hair so I will be needing the extra moisture:yep:.

DCed yesterday with silcon mix bambu for like 10 minutes with heat for some reason my soft bonnet got really hot and I had to take it off early and let it cool down.
I loved it. This was my first wash post relaxer. I relaxed on Friday...

Just finished a tea rinse and cowash. DC'ing right now with ORS Replinshing Pak, I am always trying out some new DC, just to come back to my beloved KC Humecto. I guess it's the PJ in me, LOL.

ETA: I had to comeback and update, I really enjoyed the ORS. I'll definatly go back to my KC Humecto, but I will keep a stash of ORS on supply. My hair feels really good, it's a keeper. This weekend I'm going out to my local BSS's to see if I can find the Alter Ego I've been hearing so much about.

Happy DC'ing ladies!

Last edited:
DC'd with AOGPB overnight (I fell asleep :blush:) My hair wasn't mushy. I'm natural now and my hair feels incredibly strong and soft. I think that's at least partly attributable to GPB.

hi ladies!

a few days ago i finally tried the Dudley's DRC 28 deep protein treatment.

has anyone on here ever tried that? if so, how was it for you?

i know it's alot of protein, so last night, i drenched my hair in AO HSR (on dry hair) then JBCO over that.
i covered it in a plastic cap and a scarf.....have had it on for more than 18 hrs., so i'm gonna go rinse it.

hhj ladies!

I feel like I am dcing two times on wash day. I pre-pooed with a mix of AOHSR, Wheat Germ Oil, Evoo, Evco, Avocado Oil, Burt's Bees Pre shampoo treTment, and a little honey for one hour. After shampooing, I dced under the dryer with my beloved, but expensive, UBH Deep Conditioner.

apply AOHSR to dry hair
use water mix and Magic Star to distribute
apply castor oil to each braid (lost some hair due to unneccessary ruffness)
Steam for 1hr
Fresh set of twists for the Natural Hair Show:) ATL here I come

woah been a min since I checked in... I DC'ed yesterday with Aussie 3 min Deep..well what was left.. so I said *** it.. slapped some regular old aussie moist in it.. went to sleep... woke up sat under the dryer for a good 10 mins.. man OH man u talkin about straight butter...

How do you like the 3 min miracle? I want to try it. I have DCed with heat with regular Aussie Moist and I can vouche for the buttery softness :love:

I already love AM for co-washing, detangling, it's a staple. But I think heat really helps, not sure why since it's an instant conditioner, but there is definitely additional softness.

How do you like the 3 min miracle? I want to try it. I have DCed with heat with regular Aussie Moist and I can vouche for the buttery softness :love:

I already love AM for co-washing, detangling, it's a staple. But I think heat really helps, not sure why since it's an instant conditioner, but there is definitely additional softness.

I love 3min miracle :yep: I use it wit heat..and my hair comes out nice and soft.. Only thing, now that my hair is getting so..Massive:perplexed.. it takes a gooooooddd amount of product for DC'n sooo I think i'ma just use regular Condish's to see how it works for me.. IF ONLY THEY MADE NTM DEEP RECOVERY MASK IN A BIGGER CONTAINER!!!:wallbash:

O..since i'm in here.. will be DC'n with Aphogee 2min 2morrow..

Last edited:
Dc'ing now with my staple NTM Deep Recovery Mask. But, I didn't add any oils today. I guess I didn't want to do the extra work. So, I'm sitting here for about twenty minutes. After this, I will co-wash with Vo5 and call it a day.

Pre-pooing with a 4:2:1 ratio of olive, castor and coconut oil. Then steaming with miss key 10 en1, its been aaaaages since I used this. I'm gonna use my porosity control befor and after the DC.

Pre-pooing with a 4:2:1 ratio of olive, castor and coconut oil. Then steaming with miss key 10 en1, its been aaaaages since I used this. I'm gonna use my porosity control befor and after the DC.

May I ask: Why before?:perplexed Why would you close/seal the cuticle before allowing your DC treatment to absorb, saturate, penetrate?

Just Curious..... So, you're going to close/lift/close? Right?

Back