Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2010 Edition

Will Stay in Rotation with:grin::

Keratase Oleo Relax Masque
Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm
L'Oreal Kiwi Artec Color Protect Treatment Masque *mixed with Hemp Seed Oil & EVOO*

Will keep DC'ing with these three (3) DC'ers until they are gone (since they are currently open).

Then will move on to those small DC'ing Treatment 4-8 ounce Jars.

OK, I have the Suave Tropical Coconut and EVOO on now. I love it already!!! Thanks, Spring!!!

I don't know why I've been so hesitant to buy this conditioner, knowing how much I love the smell of my Vatika oil. And adding the EVOO, simply beautiful. I think I heard my hair crying softly b/c it is finally getting some love.

DC'ing at the moment under my new steamer with a mixture of Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm, Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie tube and Lustrasilk Shea Butter & Mango Cholesterol. :lick: :cloud9:

I'm checking in after lapsing for 2 weeks :hide:. I shampooed, used my mix of honey/glycerin/olive oil as a DC, and am sitting with my hair wrapped under my turban heat cap.

Last edited:
Checking in... I DC'ed on dry hair today with Silicon Mix mixed with Alterna Enzyme Therapy Repair Conditioner and sunflower oil and I haven't washed it out as yet. I had it in from late morning and I think I will be sleeping with it in my hair tonight too. I am feeling way too lazy to wash it out right now.

Checking in!
I used Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor for 20 minutes and then steamed with Nexxus Humectress for 45 minutes. By the time I was done steaming, it was kind of late-ish and I didn't feel like messing with my hair anymore, so I left it on overnight.
I rinsed it out this morning and my hair has been feeling great all day. Very moist and soft.
I think I'm officially going to call Humectress my staple DC, because the others that I've tried did not compare.

And I saw the Humectress Deep Treatment in Target! It was like 15 dollars for 5.5 ounces. That would last me all of three days (I'm heavy-handed) so I put that ish down and kept it moving. Maybe I'll splurge on it someday, but that day is not today. :nono:

prepoo'd with amla oil

hennaed with karishma

dc'd under heat with hairveda sitrinillah, cheapie condish and teaspoon of msn powder

hair feels great

prepood with wheatgerm oil mix.

DCing now. My heating cap is broken and my steamer isn't here yet so I have not heat. :-(

I can't believe it but I still have my conditioner in my hair and is about to wash it out right now:nono:. I was just too lazy to wash it out yesterday.

Did a bootleg Joico 17 minute miracle:

Shampooed with ORS creamy aloe
Roux porosity control condish
Roux Mendex
ORS replensishing condish

:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:

I did a deep condition with EVOO, Aussie Moist, and Ion Recontructor for a hour under my heating cap. Finished up with PC and cold rinse. Then air dried.

I haven't been dc'ing consistently lately, not since my surgery. But, I plan on getting back on my game tomorrow. Just need to go to the store and get some products.

My steamer came and I just used it to DC. My condish mix melted nicely into my hair. We'll see if my hair retains more moisture throughout the next couple of days.

I need to figure out a way to get a good dc in on the days I wash my hair before work.

i always wash my ahir first so the dc has tim eto sink in while I clean other bits...is this ok? or do i need to stop being lazy? I'm just trying to do something I will stick to.

But this morning I pulled out my Garnier Fructis that I have to use up. I need to look into more protein based DC's as well

I DC'ed with Silicon Mix for 30 minutes in the shower last night. Followed with a. co-wash/rinse with Aussie 3 minute

Back