Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

I'm protective styling right now with a wig I made that I sewn on. I plan on taking it down every week to DC my hair so today I will be DCing with ORS hair mayo for 30 mins with heat and 1.5 hrs without.

im planning on dc'ing with the same next week. what did u use for your prepoo oil treatment.

frobellete i actually used hollywood Beauty tea tree oil on my scalp and let it sit for close to an hour under a plastic cap. I'm trying to get rid of some of this reoccurring dandruff. Even though the tea tree oil isn't 100% it gave me a headache.

I have Luvnaturals Conditional Love Conditioner on my hair now under a plastic cap. Will try to force myself under the steamer to see if it makes a difference. Because I thought it was just alright. But I'm starting to suspect that this conditioner is pretty good bc I dc'd with it last Saturday and about mid week my hair felt overly moisturized. Hhmm...maybe I will skip the steamer and just keep an eye on my hair.

I pre-pooed overnight with Vatika oil, and now I'm dry deep conditioning with AO GPB. I'll sit under the dryer later.

I did a quick protein dc with Aphogee 2 minute. Not really sure if that counts as a dc, but I think I needed a protein boost.

Eh, not too sure about the Amla powder. I don't think I added enough water. My hair felt strong but....stripped. I followed up with Silk Dreams's Soothing Conditioner and my hair felt much better.

Prepoo'ed last night with suave conditioner, argan, shea, and jojoba oil. Hair felt great. Clarified with V05 kiwi shampoo and silk dreams go moist shampoo(love that stuff). And DC with AOWC and ORS replenishing, at least what i had left, for 5 hrs no heat

Prepooed this morning with Burt's bee prepoo treatment , shampooed with redken extreme shampoo Dc'ing with coconut oil, grape seed oil, olive oil, Megatek, Shea

Moisture anti breakage masque leave in will be redken anti snap and Paul Mitchell the conditioner

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I am DCing with GF 3 Min Undo, EVCO, and some Lustrasilk Tea Tree Cholesterol.....been on my head for like 2 hours so far.

DCing now with Curl Junkie Repair Me for 15 mins and then 15 mins with a mixture of SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque (just had a little left) and Curl Junkie Curl Rehab (first time trying out).

herbal essence shine shampoo

All bagged under drier
15 mins - Aphogee 2 mins + olive oil
15 mins Skala anti frizz + coconut cream

I will be heat DC'ing with Graham Webb Silk Repair. I am pre-pooing now.

m84mANtmC4j-kiuTSOQX94Q.jpg

I finally did it and added a pinch of salt to my dc after my protein treatment. My hair fell in love! My hair just melted and was soo soft. I just purchased a heat conditioning cap and can't wait to use it! Bsl here I come!

My hair is very sensitive to protein, *shudders* but I know I need it. I'd like to join this challenge. I have a weave right now, but once I take it out I can "play."

prepooin with crece pelo vatika n amla added in the mix applied argan oil to length of hair will heat it p for 15 mins. dc afterwards silkcream with abit of hemp seed for 30 mins with heat

tonight is a dc day. using shea moisture purification masque again. just going to do a quick hour dc. i'll save my long dc's for my friday/weekend sessions. work early tomorrow morning...dont have patience for allllladat. : P

im thinking i'll try it with heat this time. let it soak in on it's own for about 40 minutes and use my hooded dryer for the last 20 minutes.

Last edited:
I finally found time to shampoo and DC! I steam DC'd today for an hour with a mix of Kenra MC, Organix hydrating macadamia oil intensive moisture mask and my ceremide oil mix. My hair feels GREAT!!

Back