COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

condition rinsed over my dc with ology moisturizing conditioner

(added the conditioner over my dc and left it on for a bit before rinsing it all)

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

CW'ed with HQS coconut lime...

Co-washed yesterday.

cowashed with HE Hello Hydration. Ladies, we are almost at the end of this challenge already! I can't wait to see how my hair responded to the increased cowashing.

Cowashed today with AM3MM and used PM TC as a leave-in with MJ PSC and almond oil.... SOFTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Just finished cowashing with V05 Moisture Milks. My hair getting so tangled very quickly lately and I don't know what the deal is. Maybe I need to do a couple of DC'ers just on the ends for a couple of days, I don't know.

Co-washed with Trader Joe TTT

Will there be a cowash challenge thread in the new year? If so please tag me so I can join. :-)

Just CW'd with TJ Nourish Spa (emptied bottle) and HE hello hydration. I put in my staple leave-in, DB Daily Leave-in and sealed with henna sooq's cocoveda. Air dried hair look and feels great!!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Just finished cowashing with V05 Moisture Milks. My hair getting so tangled very quickly lately and I don't know what the deal is. Maybe I need to do a couple of DC'ers just on the ends for a couple of days, I don't know.

This! I lost so much hair detangling, it scared me. My hair was knotted like crazy! I'm not sure if I need to switch conditioners or what?

Anyways, I cowashed tooday with HE Hello Hydration.

I ran out of Trader's Joe's Tingle Treat (please don't ask me how this happened) and didn't have time to pick up more so I used Giovanni Direct-Leave In which detangled my hair but didn't clean squat so I followed up with some watery conditioner I bought at the Dollar Store called Hairvitalize. It smelled awful (it was that fake overpowering floral scent that some cheap products have) but I can't front: it did clean, condition and detangle my hair, just like a co-washing should do.

Will it replace TJTT? Hayle no.
Will I use it as a backup? Sure. Although I plan to NEVA, EVA, EVA run out of my staple again. It was traumatic!

Here are the ingredients for the Hairvitalize: Water, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, glycerin, balsam canada, fragrance, disodium EDTA, citric acid, preservative, permitted FD&C colors

Will there be a cowash challenge thread in the new year? If so please tag me so I can join. :-)

That's a good question. I joined too late to get in on this one, but I would totally love to do one next year.

Will cowash with: Hairveda's Red Tea Conditioner

Cowashed tonight with Wen Strawberry Banana and will use it again for my cowash on Friday.

Pre poo with coconut oil and cowashed with As I Am coconut cleanser. Love it love it. My curls r starting to pop more and more now.

Cowashed last night with V05 Moisture Milks. Maybe I need to stay on this daily cowashing regimen since it seems to help my hair out soooo much.

I'm with you beans4reezy, I dread my weekly shampoo days because it means it's time for a detangling session and more and more lost hair. I think I'm going to cowash every day this week and then see how my wash session goes on Sunday. Maybe I am lacking moisture, idk.

I'm getting ready to cowash with Suave Naturals Waterfall Mist, then I will LCO and GHE.

Cowashed with Wen 613. Yummy.

I cowashed last night with As I Am coconut cowash and TJ TTT shampoo.

Cowashed today with L'Oreal's Mega Strength fortifying conditioner.

Cowashed with aorm...coffee/tea/oil mid rinse and tea/avj final leave in rinse.

Cowashed last night with a mixture of V05 Moisture Milks, Tea Tree oil, Peppermint oil and EVOO.

Cowashed last night with V05 Moisture Milks. Really enjoying this cowashing every day thing.

condition wash today with loreal evercreme/tresemme natural vibrantly smooth before my overnight dc and then another condition wash with vo5 free me freesia on saturday AFTER dc. i know, it's weird...but im doing it.

Cleansed with: Shea Moisture Purification Hair Masque
Cowashed with: Hairveda Red Tea DC'er

Back