Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

i dcd last night with aogpb for about 30mins with no heat. i just finished installing wet medium sized twists. my hair feels a bit rough in the roots in the crown area. i will baggy all week for added moisture.

Quick question. Can I put coconut cream in all my deep conditioners? I want to use it up. I normally dc with shea moisture, SD vanilla silk, or Greek yogurt. So what do you think ladies. Can u dump coconut cream in these?

ok ok ok...i think im back on the dc thing for now.

dc'ed tonight (errr..."last night") with shea moisture purification masque and love it so far.

DC'd with Kenra under my Pibbs for 30 mins. Not much slip, which I sooooo need at 13 weeks post. Applied Silicon Mix for 15 minutes, then asked myself,"Self, what tangles? I don't feel any tangles...":yep:

DC'd yesterday, pre-wash with my Greek yogurt mask/DC. Post wash with Darcy's Pumpkin. Smelling yummy this morning!!

I'm joining this one! I'm DCing for the second time with Silk Elements Megasilk after I wash today. This Con has my new growth feeling soft for DAYS. I'll be sitting under heat bonnet for 1hr. Pre-poo'ed overnight with my sulfur oil mix.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I'm overdue for a great deep conditioning session. When I get back from work, I'll have to get to it.

I am DC with Macadamia natural oil deep repair masque. I decided to add EVOO and Argan oil to the deep condition. I also decided to add heat to it. The bottle said it doesn't require it but we will see how it feels after. Yahhhh

DCed with Giovanni Nutrafix, Trader Joe's Tingle Treat Conditioner, EVOO and glycerin for 3+ hours on dry hair with no heat.

I have alma powder mix (w/water, a tablespoon of coconut oil and a few drops of lavender and cinnamon essential oils) in my hair. This is my first time using alma powder and I was a bit surprised that it was a little difficult to spread into my hair. I'll see how it goes :)

deep conditioned with mizani kerafuse with a bit of hydafuse with heat for about 10 mins after applied Alter ego garlic treatment wh hemp oil:lick: for 45 min with heat right now im under my dryer...

Back