Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

I wanna join. Does anyone else have a problem getting their DC to rinse out their hair. I am thinking of mixing my DC with water and spraying it on my hair. Seriously, I have to shampoo after every DC to get it to rinse out. HELP!

DC'ing now with Silk Dreams' Vanilla Cream Moisture Dream. I LOVE this stuff! I always find myself sniffing it for a minute before I put it on. :lol:

My DC last week was pretty bad and left my hair full of tangles and so much breakage (I am in serious need of a trim) :nono: but this week, as soon as I put on my Vanilla Cream, I could feel the tangles melting away. :yep:

I DC'd this morning for about 2hrs w/ Hollywood beauty cholesterol mixed w/ vatika evoo & some oil that I bought from the Indian grocery store. I sat underneath the hoed dryer for 15 min.

DC with Humectress today with added Mimoska Oil. Letting it sit while I watch a movie then will get under the dryer for 30 minutes before rinsing.

Im definitely in. Will DC every week with different conditioners. Trying to use up the stuff i don't care about so i can shop for the stuff i love lol. Also gonna try to prepoo more.

Prepoo'ed today with tresseme moisture contioner and silk dreams pre for about 5 hours. Clarified with V05 kiwi shampoo and CON moisture shampoo. DC with AOHSR and silk dreams vanilla silk and honey. First time using honey in my deep conditioner so hope i like what i feel later

DC-ed today for about an hour with KBB Moisture Mask. I don't know why I've left this stuff on the back burner. It is simply amazing!

Sitting under the dryer now DCing with a mixture of Joico intense hydrator conditioner and Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor.

1st checkin-- Prepooed with ORS Replenishing, avocado oil, honey, cinnamon and lemon juice.

Washed with CON moisturizing poo. Followed up with AE garlic mask with 15 mins, rinsed out now revisiting MJs Super Sweetback Treatment...2nd time using it; I liked it the first time.

All bagged under drier
30 mins - leave in conditioner + Kalonji oil
herbal essence moisturising shampoo
15 mins colour rinse [not under dryer]
15 mins John Frieda Glaze Blonde [not under dryer]
30 mins - Aphogee 2 mins + coconut cream
30 mins Skala anti frizz + olive oil
2 mins Colour conditioner [not under dryer]

jprayze said:
1st checkin-- Prepooed with ORS Replenishing, avocado oil, honey, cinnamon and lemon juice.

Washed with CON moisturizing poo. Followed up with AE garlic mask with 15 mins, rinsed out now revisiting MJs Super Sweetback Treatment...2nd time using it; I liked it the first time.

Will not repurchase Super Sweetback again; its not moisturizing enough.

Well I'm going through a broke spell, so its the only reason I haven't picked up half the stuff I've heard of on here. lol :shopping: is therapeutic. :)

:lol:trust me that is the same with me but going through that spell i have become a product junkie also. lol i need to find my staple products and stick with it lol.

I will be later DC'ing with Graham Webb Silk Repair Advanced Therapy Treatment. I am pre-pooing now.

31RmcBYk8EL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Washed with Curls Creme Cleanser
Nexxus Emergencee 2 mins
DC'ing with Aubrey Organics White Camille with heat cap for 1 hr.

ETA:
prepoo with Bhringrai/castor oil
Leave in Wen 613

Moisture: AOHC
Seal: Vatika Frosting

Last edited:
My hair is soooo moisturized... But I think I'll throw a co-wash/deep condition treatment in tomorrow after my meeting. Bunning till Friday :) to focus on moisturizing for my flat iron on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I DCed after shampooing yesterday with cerocaida
http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/shopping/YBPF190408KC0840.htm

If you ever see this with the dominican products, BUY IT! It's amazing.

My hair is too long for plastic caps now, they just fall down. I use a plastic grocery bag, conditioner cap on top of that, then my bonnet. I can put my hair in a bun in the cap but then I feel like its just a tight cold wet knot and the heat isnt reaching the majority of my length.

I haven't DC this week ,I put KBB hair mask on in the shower with a plastic cap on for 5 minutes :blush:,it still worked well ,but uhm yeah not nearly the results i get when i leave it on 30 minutes.

Have terressentials lcl in after I rinse I will dc with something. I am not in the mood. Hopefully my dc will make me feel calm and more upbeat. I hope I have a dc like that in my stash.

Sitting under the dryer with Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment with castor oil and honey mixed in.

Sitting under the dryer with Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment with castor oil and honey mixed in.

lol daviine we were doing the same thing at the same time! I still have my Shea Moisture Deep Treatment mask on dry hair and then Im going to shampoo and do a quick rinse out conditioner....then on to figure out what to do with my hair next.

How did you like the megasilk? I havent tried it yet but I want to...I like the mixed silk pretty well.

Think I wanna join. Does Motions Conditioner count? :look: I picked up some from HEB just cause I needed something heavier than Suave. If so, I may use this 3X a week

Back