Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

Thanks for the tip lamaria211 Nix08
I'll pick some of that up today. Do you think I should use it now, or wait a few weeks due to already using a type of protein on my hair (I'm natural...never use heat or color)? Do you follow ORS with a moisturizing DC?

I deep conditioned with Macadamia Natural Oil deep Repair treatment last night.No heat necessary. I left it on my head for about 45 minutes. After I rinsed it out, my hair felt soft and easily managed.

I think I will just style my hair for the week and do a real protein dc next week. I may try the ORS or the AOGPB I keep hearing about.

Prettycoach that Macadamia nut dc sounds interesting. So is it designed to use without any heat at all? Not even a hot towel/processing cap? Off to google...

Dc'd on a dry hair for 2 hrs with
Shea moisture Yucca and baobab masque
Gariner fruictis fall fight
Hairveda moist pro conditioner
Peppermint Eo
EVCO
Grapeseed oil
Moringa oil
Hair is manageable and Happy :)

Prettycoach that Macadamia nut dc sounds interesting. So is it designed to use without any heat at all? Not even a hot towel/processing cap? Off to google...

Yess ma'am. It says it on the bottle that no heat necessary. I mean you could use it if you want to. Its expensive though but a little goes a long way. :yep:

Dc'd for 2 hours with Luvnaturals Conditional Love covered with a plastic cap.It's good. Instant softness upon rinsing and my hair feels pretty good now. Hopefully it will be better with steam. I have other staple dc's that don't require heat or steam to perform better than this dc.

I wanna join! I always DC with heat for 30 mind after every shampoo anyway (once or twice a week no exception). DC with heat always makes my hair feels better. I have tried overnight Dcing or dry hair Dcing but its just not the same for me. I usually dc with Aussie moist 3 mins with castor and peppermint oil or cream of nature Argan oil conditioner with castor and peppermint oil added. My hair always feel like butter after I use those.

DC'd today with a mix of Mizani Kerafuse and Mizani Hydrafuse. Steamed for 30 mins. Rised out and did a roller set.

I washed today with Shea Moisture Retention shampoo, co-washed with Suave Naturals. I then mixed a box each of Brahmi, Amla, Maka and half a box of Kalpi Tone with about 1/4 cup of Henna that I had left over. I mixed it with hot water and applied it to my wet hair for about 2 1/2 hours under 2 plastic caps? I rinsed it out and had really soft hair. I DC'd with a protein/moisture mix for 2 hours and then rinsed. My hair is ow in a shiney bun. Tonight I will add some grape seed oil.

Yess ma'am. It says it on the bottle that no heat necessary. I mean you could use it if you want to. Its expensive though but a little goes a long way. :yep:

Yup I saw that it is a little out of my price range...right now. But I am sometimes lazy and always looking for ways to keep it as simple as possible.

Froreal3 said:
Yup I saw that it is a little out of my price range...right now. But I am sometimes lazy and always looking for ways to keep it as simple as possible.

Rotfl. Yeah it was a gift to me. But I believe it does work. There is a cheaper one that does just as good but I can't remember the name lol. I got the recommendation from the YT channel called glamtwinz. It's in their types on growing long healthy hair.

Rotfl. Yeah it was a gift to me. But I believe it does work. There is a cheaper one that does just as good but I can't remember the name lol. I got the recommendation from the YT channel called glamtwinz. It's in their types on growing long healthy hair.

Well I'm going through a broke spell, so its the only reason I haven't picked up half the stuff I've heard of on here. lol :shopping: is therapeutic. :)

I have been really lazy with my DC'ing, im buying a wig this week, and i know i will DC better then because my hair wont be hidden long term... on a good note, i found the last huge bottle of Giovonni 50/50 at my local TJ maxx, and i almost cryed in joy...LOL...i will dc with that and olive oil this week.

Doing an o/n pre-poo with Alfaparf real cream + coconut oil. Will shampoo out tomorrow and DC with ORS replenishing.

Did Aphogee 2 min for 15mins now DCing with Nexxus Humectress, Organix Morrocan Argan oil DC, PC, oils and honey for 4+hrs 1 hr with heat. All over my tea rinse

I am DC'ing under my steamer as I type this. I mixed Joico Moisture Recovery conditioner, honey, ceremide oil mix and EVCO. I'll probably stay under here for about an hour, we'll see.

DC'ing right now w/ black tea, CD Lisa's Hair Elixir, and Crece Pelo. I usually go half an hour if I'm using heat, or a full hour if I'm not. But hey, it's Sunday. I might go even longer.

Back