Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

I need this challenge, I'm in:-) going to buy a conditioning cap soon

ETA: I changed my name from healthy2008 to mschristine

Last edited:
halee_J - I would like to join. This is what I need to consistently do no matter what. I do this now 1x a week. Just bought some Curl Junkie CURL REHAB - MOISTURIZING HAIR TREATMENT to try out. I usually use Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner but my local BSS was out and happened to see this. I am trying to finish up the last little bit of this SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque which my hair DOES NOT like. It doesn't feel moisturized after this treatment at all!

Question for you ladies: If you are cowashing daily or at least every other day, is it still beneficial to DC more than 1x a week? Anyone happen to experience a difference in doing this?

I'm all up and through this, I've been religiously DC for the last 3 month alternating between Moisture and Protein DC's bi-weekly.

DCing right now on dry hair with no heat under a thermal cap with Giovanni Nutrafix, honeyquat and EVOO for at least a few hours.

I'm in. I'll be DCing at least once a week, maybe even twice per week when the weather gets even colder. Making the last months of 2012 count :woot:

Deep conditioning on dry hair overnight with SD Vanilla Silk cream, AO GPB, Organix Morrocan oil DC and a lot of ceramide oils:)

My soft bonnet attachment came :yay: so I will be later DC'ing with Graham Webb Silk Repair Advanced Therapy Treatment.

31RmcBYk8EL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

In here! For my first question, does anyone deep condition while in senagalese twists? If so, how?

Thanks for adding me. Since my bc, I've dc'd religiously once sometimes twice a week. I usally use AOGPG, Hollywood beauty cholesterol, lekair liquid cholesterol or a BASK product. I'm trying to use off all of these products before trying some new stuff.
Yesterday, I used OGPB & Hollywood beauty. I think my next dvc will be Thursday or Friday.

Re: 2012 DC Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

I'm in even if I only own 1 deep conditioner at the moment-my go to ORS Replenishing :)

Proteina de Perla dry DC, co-wash, AEGM scalp spa (relaxer-style application and massage :smile:))and Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk after-wash DC... All with heat.

Last edited:
My soft bonnet attachment came :yay: so I will be later DC'ing with Graham Webb Silk Repair Advanced Therapy Treatment.

31RmcBYk8EL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Change of plans. I decided to DC with HydroquenchSystems Coconut Repairing Mask after using the As I Am Coconut Cowash. I do not like that stuff :nono: I hope it doesn't "interfere" with my DC. I plan to use heat with this in the morning.

OT: cutenss Love your hair in the siggy.

Tonight I DCed with Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholesterol with honey and olive oil. I may DC again on Thursday or Friday not sure yet.

I'd LOVE to join!! Now that the weather is cooler, time to step up my DC game!!
Oh..I haven't the slightest clue how to 'mention' halee_J, so I can have my name added to the list(?).
My staple DC's at the moment are Luv Naturals Conditional Love Conditioner, Aubrey Organics GPB, and my homemade Greek Yogurt DC.

TeeBee said:
I'd LOVE to join!! Now that the weather is cooler, time to step up my DC game!!
Oh..I haven't the slightest clue how to 'mention' halee_J, so I can have my name added to the list(?).
My staple DC's at the moment are Luv Naturals Conditional Love Conditioner, Aubrey Organics GPB, and my homemade Greek Yogurt DC.

ETA: I guess I figured out how to 'mention' smh, lol

Wow! Last quarter gotta finish strong. I'm in @halee _j!! So in love with Queene Helene concoction right now I am in for the long haul.

I'll be using aohsr, aowc, aobc, gpb, vsd, or luvnaturals conditioner for dc'ing.

I want to dc twice a week.

Back