Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

jprayze said:
Prepoo with ORS and avocado oil the honey this time. I'm getting my hair washed/flat ironed on Friday so I will be doing a cowash and follow with Aphoghee 2 min.

Just Got a DC with heat at the salon, but don't know what it was.

So I just looked and I washed on the 17th, 20th, and then just did today lol. So a DC every 3 days. That is NOT the plan, but happy I got that in. Feel like I got a catch-up treatment. Anyway, after today's DC I just rollerset and plan to go over w/ the Chi. I'm thinking that I'm not going to use curl wax b/c my hair was just crazy greasy this morning (main reason I went ahead and washed it). And as far as greasing my scalp. Will probably just do that once a week...prob on Thursdays. That way, before wash day on Friday, I would have had my scalp greased...almost like a hot oil treatment. B/c as greasy as it was, I do like that it kinda coated my hair and scalp and newgrowth prior to my wash.

I'm going try and go 2wks w/o washing...it's been a while since I've done that.

I prepoo'd with Vatika Frosting overnight (last night). Then cowashed this morning then Dc'd all day with MD Peach Honey Syrup under a hat while I did my BF shopping this morning now I'm under the dryer for 15 mins before I rinse it out.

DC- ing w/ heat cap now: used a conditioner base, added hibiscus & alma powder, honey, HV Cocasta, monoi butter, peppermint oil. Not sure how long I'll leave on, may be an hour

DC'ing right now with Mizani Moisturefuse, a dash of Rosemary and Peppermint oil under my steamer for 1 hour. The sensation feels so good on my scalp.

Tea (my dc blend) Giovanni 50:50 and a shea based treatment. I may steam this in...not sure though.

I bought Aohsr a month ago but was in boxbraids. I took them out yesterday. Washed and dc with aohsr products today and my hair feel like butter. I cant believe its my hair the way the curls pop and how detangled it is

I cant wait to DC tomorrow.....I gotta see what imma use because its a PROTEIN week for me. Gotta go through my stash to see. See you ladies tomorrow.

Wasnt able to do it as planned Saturday but I will def get it in on Sunday.

I plan on using the left over Silk Elements MegaSilk, some Nexxus Emergencee that was left in a bottle, and add some Joico protein conditioner. We will see how that goes tomorrow.

Steamed DC yesterday with Joico K-Pak moisture recovery balm and added just a tad bit of TJ Nourish Spa.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

So....it's been 2 whole weeks since I last DC'ed :spank: Imma fix that tomorrow. Going to overnight pre-poo with TIGI dumb blond, then shampoo with CON Argan and DC with ORSR.

Prepooed overnight with castor oil and today I'm gonna wash with ORS creamy aloe shampoo and DC with ORS Hair repair nourishing conditioner all day with no heat

Washed with As I Am Cleansing Conditioner. Let my hair dry for 15 minutes before applying AO Blue Chamomile. Sat under my heat cap for 30 minutes. Letting my hair dry for 15 minutes made application easier and I used less product. Going to make sure I do that each time. My hair feels much softer.

Dc'd under a steamer for 1hr with
Shea moisture deep masque
HV moist condition 24.7 conditioner
Yes to blueberries conditioner
Wgho, jbco, peppermint e.o, wheat germ oil
Hibiscus petal powder
Rose water
Hair feels silky soft and happy:)

Last edited:
Wash day today. Shampooed with SD go moist shampoo, detangled with organix moroccan argan oil shampoo and DC'ed with SD vanilla silk for 2 hrs with heat.

Back