Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

I actually steamed tonight :woot: I have steamed in about two years. I steamed in some WEN 613 for twenty minutes.

Just wanted to cheer you all on this awesome challenge. I am not part of the challenge but I do condition my hair in a fun way:

1. apply conditioner
2. put on shower cap (or grocery bag, "el cheapo")
3. put on wet twistie turbie
4. sit under dryer for 20-30 minutes.

I always get an amazingly supple,shiny result.

DCed on dry hair for 45 minutes using heat with a combination of Giovanni Nutrafix, Doo Gro Deep Down Intense Conditioner, EVOO, vitamin E oil, jojoba oil, glycerin and honeyquat.

Man. My hair was extra, super, ri-DANG-diculously soft, detangled, moisturized and sheeny. Even after it dried. So, yeah. This will be my new combo!

JulietWhiskey said:
DCed on dry hair for 45 minutes using heat with a combination of Giovanni Nutrafix, Doo Gro Deep Down Intense Conditioner, EVOO, vitamin E oil, jojoba oil, glycerin and honeyquat.

Man. My hair was extra, super, ri-DANG-diculously soft, detangled, moisturized and sheeny. Even after it dried. So, yeah. This will be my new combo!

When I DC w/ heat, on dry hair, my hair is always super moisturized.

Doing a dry DC/prepoo with shescentit banana brulee and tea and later will clarify and DC again with ORS mayo sealed with oil...

Protein treatment today with an egg with EVOO/coconut/castor oil for about 45 minutes and then DC with ORS Nourishing conditioner for a few hours, no heat

dced overnight by accident with ao rosa mosqueta. it actually seems to have done my hair good though. i dont really like dcing overnight though, i hate sleeping with wet hair

I'm going to DC overnight with Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque mixed with dabur vatika oil and peppermint/rosemary oils.

sharifeh said:
i see we all read italiano's thread :giggle: @ the dabur vatika oil
LOL I'm just playing

I was thinking, dang what's up with the Dabur Vatika oil, lol! I might have to buy some. I did just order the cocoveda oil from henna Sooq, I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I can tell the difference w/ breakage, but think all those recent DCs kinda back to back made my hair too moisturized. I'll do CPR tomorrow when I wash it.

Wasnt able to do it as planned Saturday but I will def get it in on Sunday.

I plan on using the left over Silk Elements MegaSilk, some Nexxus Emergencee that was left in a bottle, and add some Joico protein conditioner. We will see how that goes tomorrow.

Just now getting this DC in. I ended up using the above: Silk Elements MegaSilk, some Nexxus Emergencee that was left in a bottle, Joico protein conditioner, and ORS Pac.

I have been DCIng for I think 2-3 hours. I am so damn hot under this heating cap, this session is about to end soon!

I keep forgetting to update you guys with EVERY Dc...but i have been keeping up with it. I DC 2 times a week w/ heat, and my hair feels amazing...i also dscovered that my hair doesn't seem to need protein treatments...i guess because my diet is rich in protein, and i drink protein shakes....

Back