Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

Dcing with Giovanni Triple Threat Tea Tree Conditioner (or whatever it's called) with coconut oil layered (slapped) over it for 30 minutes under cumbersome hooded dryer. :look: :yep:

I pre-pooed last night with HQ Coconut Mango Rx. I used WEN Pomegranate. Then DC'd overnight with Graham Webb Silk Repair Advanced Therapy Treatment. I rinsed this morning then applied PM The Conditioner.

I really love your "To Do List" siggy cutenss.

1062.jpg

Anyhoo, I ain't doin' nuttin' wid my hair today 'cept M & S.

Dcing overnight with ORS hair mayo, ORS hair repair, peppermint oil, wheat germ oil, tea tree oil and sealed with olive oil

Sent from Kimly's iPad

I strayed, ya'll! Last night, I DCed with Doo Gro Deep Down Intense Penetrating Conditioner on dry hair using heat for 30 minutes.

I was shocked by the results: my hair was super soft and moist and although the product is thick as hayle, once mixed with water, it detangled like a champ!

This will go into my DC rotation but I'm not kicking my Giovanni Nutrafix out the game for missing a few lay-ups. He's still the franchise player...

I will be DCing shortly. Right now I am doing a heat treatment with Hair Trigger on my scalp and Aubrey Organics White Camellia on the length of my hair sitting with heat for 30 mins. After that I will wash and DC with Silk Dreams and steam for 60 mins. Apply leave-ins and air dry.

Attachments

• IMG_0764.jpg
    IMG_0764.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 10
Prepoo with ORS and avocado oil the honey this time. I'm getting my hair washed/flat ironed on Friday so I will be doing a cowash and follow with Aphoghee 2 min.

Will be steaming in HV's Step 2 Recovery Conditioner from the Methi set. Will try to remember to put some oil & agave nectar on top but ain't no gurantees for that.

I cant wait to DC tomorrow.....I gotta see what imma use because its a PROTEIN week for me. Gotta go through my stash to see. See you ladies tomorrow.

Shay72 said:
Will be steaming in HV's Step 2 Recovery Conditioner from the Methi set. Will try to remember to put some oil & agave nectar on top but ain't no gurantees for that.

Shay72 How does agave nectar differ from honey? What benefits do you get from it?

Oh good Nix08, you answered for me. I was just doing some searching and finding the link you posted before. Of course my hair feels amazing :love:.

Shampooed today with Giovanni 50:50 shampoo and DCed with 50:50 conditioner..gonna do a long all day no heat DC on Sunday..my hair needs a spa day

Back