Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

ok, for what's left of 2012, I'm going to pre-poo every week with some sunflower oil. I have not done a pre-poo in a while.

ETA: Oops wrong thread

Last edited:
Dcing w/Bee Mine Beeutiful dc with plastic cap for about 45 minutes.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using LHCF

Yesterday, I used Anita Grant's rhassoul cube for 20 minutes, CJ repair me stretched with mill creek botanicals keratin conditioner for about 20 and finished with CJ rehab coconut hibiscus.

My naked hair is very soft this morning.

Overnight pre-poo w/ oils
Protein treatment w/ tower isles protein
AOHSR undfer the dryer for 20 min

Not sure if im gonna wash tonight or tomorrow morning but what i do know is that im gonna use my monoi collection and see how that goes. It smells sooo good.

Dc'd today for 1hr under a steamer with:

Nubian heritage Indian hemp masque, HV moist condition 24.7, Evco, herbal tea mix, avj, acv, NH tamanu serum, rose water, HV cocasta oil........:))

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Did a really quick DC with Nubian Heritage Growth and Strength. It should give me just enough protein to give me strength but not make my hair hard.

Did something like a prepoo DC... I wanted to see how a few of my new products felt on my hair, so I started putting them on my dry hair. Applied HQ Greaseless Moisture and Go Deep, Sunflower Oil to my ends and let it sit for about ten minutes (this was an accidental DC)

Co-washed and did a DC with heat with Silicon Mix Bambu. I like this DC a lot.

I spent Sunday, doing henna/indigo. Now I have Silk Elements Megasilk Treatment in, for an overnight DC. Sometime today, I will steam with WEN 613 for twenty minutes, like last week :lick:

Shampooed with CD's monoi shampoo and rinse out condish with the monoi conditioner and deep conditioning right now with the monoi repair mask with heat for two hours.

DCing on dry hair using heat with mostly Baba de Caracol DC, Redken Extreme condish, GSO, essential peppermint n Rosemary oil, tiny bit of creme of nature ARGAN oil treatment

I need to move up to 2x a week. I am so mad that my hair is so dry after religiously DCing once a week.

The good thing about this challenge is that I'm learning that I need ALOT more moisture during the winter than I thought

I DCed on dry hair for 30 minutes using LeKair Cholesterol. Hair was very silky and soft upon rinsing but when it dried it felt...stiff. I have a 5lb jar of this stuff that's been sitting in my closet for a minute so I might try it again with by getting my "mixtress" and using heat.

Sprayed my hair with the last of my Claudie's tea spritz ,applied HQS's go deep ontop and DC'ing for over an hour under a conditioning cap.

Back