Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

Going to steam in my delightfully delicious dc of:
Avg in my scalp
Avg mixed with Saa in my hair
Tea spritz
Millcreek henna conditioner
My ceramide rich oil blend.

Last edited:
Nix08 said:
Going to steam in my delightfully delicious dc of:
Avg in my scalp
Avg mixed with Saa in my hair
Tea spritz
Millcreek henna conditioner
My ceramide rich oil blend.

This sound wonderful, I might have to try this :-)

Just rinsed out my henna gloss treatment and I'm dcing with a mixture of Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment, Silk Elements Olive Oil Moisturizing Treatment, JBCO, & Lavender Oil.

DCed overnight (Friday night) with Elucence MB and Sitrinillah. Added heat in the morning. Hair was amazing!!!!!

I am doing my normal deep condition. I used Macadamia Natural oil deep repair. I added coconut oil and EVOO. I decided to leave it overnight because I am lazy lol. We'll see how it feels in the morning lol

Did a scalp pre-poo with garlic and ginger, washed with CON argan, light protein with tigi dumb blond, DCing now with ORSR will go for about 21/2 hrs...

halee_J said:
Did a scalp pre-poo with garlic and ginger, washed with CON argan, light protein with tigi dumb blond, DCing now with ORSR will go for about 21/2 hrs...

How did you use the garlic and ginger?

jprayze blended them in a very small amount of water and strained it. Then used the liquid on my scalp. Felt nice and tingly. The ginger cuts the garlic smell quite a bit too.

All bagged under drier
15 mins cow butter + JF glaze+ Conditioner
vatika moisturizing shampoo
5 mins colour rinse [not under dryer]
20 mins - keratin protein cond + tresseme damage hair mask + olive oil
20 mins Skala anti frizz + coconut cream
2 mins Colour conditioner [not under dryer]

I was too lazy to wash my hair yesterday but I'm doing it right now. It's been a little over 2 weeks since I've done a proper deep conditioning treatment.

I washed my hair with KC 1st Lather Clarifying shampoo followed by KC Hydrating Detangling shampoo. I DC'ed with KC Super Reconsructor (this shrunk my hair and left it feeling really strong).

It said on the bottle to follow up with KC 5 in 1 Reconstructor to soften it but I don't have it so I used KC Intensive Restorative Masque instead and it actually softened my hair. I'm happy about that.

After I wash this out, I'll use some KC Creme Humecto for about 20 minutes, wet bun, then I'm done with my hair for the day.

Last edited:
Today's wash day:

Wash Day

Pre-Poo :
Avocado
Olive Oil
Honey
Argan Oil
Rose water (can't stand the smell of avocado in my hair)

Shampoo:
Shea Moisture Moisture Retention

Protein Treatment:
Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor

Deep Conditioner:
Kenra MC
Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Baobab
EVCO

Leave-In:
DB Piña Colada

Seal: ceremide oil mix

Serum: Organix coconut milk

today i dcd with organix argan oil conditioner and i sat under the steamer for abt 20mins. hair felt good but i think im due a light protein treatment maybe this weekend.

DC early yesterday with Humectress and Vitale Corrective Conditioner 30 min with heat. This was the first time I used the Vitale mixed and during a non relaxer day, and I really like the balance it gives.

Preepoo'd overnight with my fave combo: ORSR, honey and avocado oil

I'm going to wash with CON and DC with AE garlic mask. Just a simple wash morning :)

DCed on Friday on dry hair using Giovanni Nutrafix, 100% pure jojoba oil, Trader Joe's Vitamin E oil, EVOO, glycerin and honeyquat under my dryer for 45 minutes. Let my hair cool for another 30 minutes, detangled, rinsed and...Viola! Super soft hair!

Back