Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

DCing on dry hair overnight with mostly Nubian Heritage Grow n Strengthen hair masque and a little of: evoco, Redken Extreme condish, Ion Hard Water condish, and Oils Original organic condish using my heating cap for 30 mins

I am doing a protein treatment with Nexxus Emergencee and will keep this on for maybe an hour because I am lazy.
I will follow up with a DC using GF 3 Min Undo, EVCO, and some Lustrasilk Tea Tree Cholesterol.....

I am doing a protein treatment with Nexxus Emergencee and will keep this on for maybe an hour because I am lazy.
I will follow up with a DC using GF 3 Min Undo, EVCO, and some Lustrasilk Tea Tree Cholesterol.....

Since everyone is throwing salt in their DC I guess I will try that also tonight whenever I apply my DC.

DC yesterday after henna for 30 mins with heat and a few hours without heat using AOHSR and HSR sealed with GSO

jprayze said:
I want to get a DC done tonight in case we lose power...

Just put on mhc honey hair mask on dry hair to finish the sample. Added a bit of organic coconut oil and my hair smells lovely. I will cowash and do an overnight DC with ORSR and avocado oil. I usually do this as a prepoo but switching it up a bit.

I plan to rinse and twist in the am.

All bagged under drier
MTG prepoo
herbal essence moisturizing shampoo
5 mins colour rinse [not under dryer]
5 mins John Frieda Glaze Blonde [not under dryer]
20 mins - keratin protein cond + olive oil
20 mins Skala anti frizz + coconut cream
2 mins Colour conditioner [not under dryer]

jprayze said:
Just put on mhc honey hair mask on dry hair to finish the sample. Added a bit of organic coconut oil and my hair smells lovely. I will cowash and do an overnight DC with ORSR and avocado oil. I usually do this as a prepoo but switching it up a bit.

I plan to rinse and twist in the am.

Added honey to the overnight prepoo and about to rinse out with my black tea/marjoram/basil rinse.

Saturday I did an overnight DC with the last bit of Miss Key 10en1 and Macadamia Oil Mask then sat under the dryer for 30 minutes before rinsing.

Dcing with SE Mega Cholesterol mixed with honey and EVOO applied using the relaxer method. Covered with conditioning cap and scarf. Will use heat later (after my nap:giggle:) for 10-15 mins before shampooing my hair.

Clarified with V05 kiwi shampoo, then used CON conditioning shampoo. Dc'ed with the last of AOWC and SD vanilla cream. Used heat for about an hr and a half and then no heat for about an hr.

I clarified and DC withy ORS Mayo a few days ago then after that I used HQS peppermint but its not the same without my tea underneathe. I can't wait until it comes in the mail!

So over the weekend, I did another treatment with amla powder, coconut milk, and coconut oil and I did a tea rinse with nettle and burdock root. It was better than last time, but it's not topping my favorite DC methods.

I was at a hotel and forget to pack mine. Tried to rock a high bun to save my ends, but that king size bed sleep did not care about my ends

Blairx0 said:
I was at a hotel and forget to pack mine. Tried to rock a high bun to save my ends, but that king size bed sleep did not care about my ends

Lol... Well at least you put in the effort to protect your ends... I would've been like oh well...

Normal prepoo with ORSR, avocado oil and honey. Washed and now DCing with PM super skinny daily treatment because I'm going to attempt to straighten these curls today. Idk if I'm up for this...

I used Wen for the first time today and I am impressed:drunk:
i used the sweet almond mint cleansing cream followed by the re-moist Dc left it in for 40 mins with out heat
I was in disbelief in the bathroom my hair was so easy to detangle I hardly used any product only the stlying cream from the line.
I was all set on rollersetting but it was so soft I decided to airdry so I have a scarf to hold down my edges nicely and 4 bantu knots.

Tomorrow when I go to work I gotta thank my co worker again,shes the one who set me up:yep:
now I wanna try the fig cuz Ive been hearing the girls on the forum rave about it and the 613...jeez lemme slow down:lachen:

Back