Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

I DCd wih AO Blue Chamomile under my heat cap for 1 hr. Then just let it sit for an additional 30 minutes.

I wear my hair in a wash and go everyday and I DC once a week now with KC Intensive Restorative Mask, Kerastase Masque Substantif, Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner, KC Creme Humecto and a few other conditioners. I am looking into getting some ENJOY, TRI Design, Pureology, and Mastey hair products as well for washing and DCing my hair.

I have really been trying to remove the sulfate shampoos out of my hair regimen and I only have a few left to use up, like Redken and Kerastase. When I am done with these, I will not be repurchasing. I have some Pureology products and love them and want to add some more of them. CHI has a sulftae-free Neutralizing shampoo which I will also be adding to my regimen after using up the Affirm and Mizani ones I still have. Can't wait!

BY the way I DC'ed my hair on Saturday past with KC Restorative Mask and Design Essentials Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioners and my hair felt amazingly soft and moisturized. Of course I used KC Hydrating Detangling shampoo before using them. Great results I must say!

today i dcd with alter ego after shampooing and conditioning my hair. i used kimmaytube's leave in then banded it ready for banding tomorrow!!

DC'ing under heat with SD Chocolate Bliss... :lick: :lick: :lick: This stuff smells extra good this time of the month. Hair is responding well to this conditioner. I applied it relaxer style and put GSO atop the conditioner.

DC'in with AOGPB

I've been pretty consistent with GPB every other week.

I did a cassia treatment for 1 1/2 hrs prior to GPB today.

DominicanBrazilian82 said:
DC'ing under heat with SD Chocolate Bliss... :lick: :lick: :lick: This stuff smells extra good this time of the month. Hair is responding well to this conditioner. I applied it relaxer style and put GSO atop the conditioner.

Accidentally fell asleep. I remember falling asleep with the heating cap on... But I woke up this morning and it was on the other side of the room... Hmmmm... I'm pretty sure I got in at least two hours under heat (the last that I remember). Won't be doing that again. I rinsed my hair this morning, added my leave-ins and went on my merry way. Hair feels really good. Gonna do a cute style for Halloween...

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Dc'd with cream of nature argan oil intensive conditioner for 1 hr without heat.

Last edited:
Protein treatment with ORS Hair Mayo and an egg for about a hour on dry hair; shampoo with ORS creamy aloe shampoo, DC with Giovanni 50:50 for a few hours, no heat

I'll be dc'ng tonight with Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque mixed with peppermint, rosemary, and jojoba oils.

Did my 2-Step protein treatment :woop:... Then I DC'ed with Nunaat Chocolate DC w. heat... Hair feels nice. We will see how it truly feels when I straighten next week after my relaxer :smile:

Last edited:
After working out tonight I did a prepoo with aloe vera juice and topped that with vatika frosting. I made sure I concentrated on my ends. I put on my conditioning cap and took a hot shower and let the steam do its work. I put a scarf on and I'm going to let it sit over night. I'm going to clarify my hair tomorrow morning and do a henna gloss treatment. Don't know what I'm going to DC with yet after my treatment.

Thinking about using either KeraCare Super Reconstructor and DE Stimulations Moisturizing Conditioner OR Kerastase Bain Substantif Shampoo and Masque...not sure which one yrt but I am leaning more on the former.

Back