Dating Corny Men

[QUOTE="keyawarren, post: 22066823, member: 84721"]He wanted to quantify your desirability and garner validation for himself. Imagine if this was a woman asking a man 50-11 question about other women that she doesn't even know. This dude sounds severely insecure. If you're not gonna drop him then you should proceed with caution.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. I guess he wanted to see if I was a "catch" or something? Just weird as hell

If I see a guy, IDC how he looks other women. As long as I see him as attractive that's all that matters to me. So IDK why that would matter to him. He hasn't contacted me since, 'cause I guess he knew I wasn't feeling him. He seems like the type of man that would tear you down to lift himself up.

I get treated better by good looking men. its always the cornballs that stay trying me idgi

i dated a cornball years ago...as it turns out he was the biggest player. he was the one who broke my heart.

he didn't know how to dress...so i would show him what was up.

he acted like he didn't know how to deal with women and acted like he was confused about women period.

he had a complete stable of women showing how to be manly. i found out about his stable when i called him at home and his wife or gir friend broke it down.. when i confronted him..he told me she was mentally unstable. i didn't talk to him anymore.

so be careful..they can be the biggest players.

pretty men..ugly men..corny men..they all play games

i swear to this day..i think he smelled desparation an lonely on me..

If you think he's corny it may simply not be a personality match.
I dated a corn ball once.

ETA: I'd say a corn ball is someone who's simply not comfortable in their own skin.

Back