Dating a professor?

Would you go past flirting with a professor?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
No, I'm not dating one, but just wondering is it a good idea. I been on and off in college for the past 5 years, have never had a professor I thought was attrative, until this semester when I was TRYING!!! to flirt with someone in my class that I thought was attractive until I seen his teeth (that's a story in it's self :ohwell:) which turned me off. While I was doing that I think the professor may have thought it was for him, and now for some reason I feel like I'm the only one in the room he teaches to. He is attractive, but just not my type, is it a good idea to flirt back, or stop cause it could get too far?

If we both are a single then he is game. I don't think it is unprofessional because I can hold my own in class. This is different from dating someone you work with because after three months I wouldn't be in his class anymore.

With that said, I'd be very careful. If a professor is willing to date me, God knows how many of his other student he has dated. I'd like to know if I'm one of a kind or if I'm one of his habit. That would weigh more than him being my professor.

I wish there was an anonymous button on this board. I'll just say... yes, I've done it. I needed to pass Chemistry he was a cute TA and well- I went from an F to a B+...lol And now I have an old college story to tell...lol

Nothing in your post says that he acknowledged the flirting or is even interest. If you are going to step to him, I would say wait until you are no longer going to that school.

I wish there was an anonymous button on this board. I'll just say... yes, I've done it. I needed to pass Chemistry he was a cute TA and well- I went from an F to a B+...lol And now I have an old college story to tell...lol

TA is very different than a professor. Apples\Oranges

What's wrong with his teeth?

Lawd have mercy on those nasty *** plaque, and gaps so spaced out in his mouth, it's crazy! Now the guy I really wanted to have my attention was a Q-TEE! He had nice dreadlocks, dressed really nice (GQish), and had a really nice deep voice, until I saw those nasty *** teeth!

Yuck, I even steped to him to start a fake conversation, so glad I did cause I would have been flirting the whole class and miss those teeth!

Okay, he's my latest!!!

I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about my professor, he's like a picture on the wall. From a far he's sexy, with beautiful icy blue-green eyes, tall, deep voice, strong, just everything you would want. Then I get closer and I say to myself, "wait, he dosn't look all that good up close!" he's has dark brown, almost black hair, with brown and gray chest hair :perplexed! His face looks like when he was younger he had bad acne, and left scarring, and his eyes have a little bit of clouding in them.

Oohh brother I don't know what do, the semester is half over, and my heart skips a beat when I look in his eyes, and he shares at me! What should I do, the only think I can think is just take him next semester for a different class to get to know him better!

How do you know what his chest hair looks like? Is he that hairy that you can see it sticking out of his shirt? I mean it's getting cold so I would think he buttons up his shirt and doesn't wear tank tops to class. Anyway I think it's a bad idea to get involved.

Back