Daggonit!!

Re: Dammit!!

Blossssom said:
Lucky you, beautiful... I was in the livingroom watching my tape and... it started... "oh wow, we're having an earthquake..." wait, it is still happening... *I ran and stood in the bathroom doorway* (the same one that is in the picture)... I'm able to see the computer... Teva's face is shaking... "this sh** is still going on!!!"

I almost ran out of here! LOL!

Seriously, it was SCARY! I didn't know what to do. I thought it was all over.

Oh, dear! :eek: I'm glad that you're okay! :)

Blossssom, you are soo cute:D i love your hair and I am still in shock at seeing your picture, wow, the world must really be coming to an end:lol:

Blossssom said:
100% insane, huh?

We just had an EARTHQUAKE, though!

This entire building shook for several seconds. It went on so long I ran and stood in the bathroom doorway.

Any other SF Bay Area ladies feel the quake? I've tried to call my mom and my sister. Phone lines not working.

The computer, TV and everything else shook. I thought it was the end! :eek:

There was a tremor afterwards but it's quiet now. Lawd mercy!

I felt it in Vallejo!!! Felt like a big truck hit my bed...

Blossssom, aint no WAY you are 38!!! :eek: You go girl! You are so pretty! Why havent you shown us a pic of you before now???? Gorgeous with a dynamite head of hair to match! I think you should get yourself prepared to be the Feature of the Month, girl for real!

BTW, I hope all is well over in SanFran. Stay safe! :D

blackmaven said:
You are a cutie Blossssom Lawd look at that hair nice. I am playing the music so you can hurry off the stage speech went on to long well worth the hair reveal.:D

Thanks... I'm glad you all like the pic. It only took TWO YEARS!

OK, you look nothing like I pictured! For some reason I saw you as looking like Weezy from The Jeffersons!:look:

Nice, thick hair!:)

So, she has finally revealed herself!!!! :eek:

And she is no where near as crazy looking as she sounds. :lol: :lol:

Beautiful hair Blosssom. ;)

PrincessAvaya said:
OK, you look nothing like I pictured! For some reason I saw you as looking like Weezy from The Jeffersons!:look:

Nice, thick hair!:)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know right!! She looks nothing the way I pictured, as well!!!!!

Last edited:

dannie_19 said:
So, she has finally revealed herself!!!! :eek:

And she is no where near as crazy looking as she sounds. :lol: :lol:

Beautiful hair Blosssom. ;)

Ha! I think I've caused more chaos around here than in my Yahoo! days... now THOSE were the days!

Awww...You've got the pretty hair and the power bosum :wasntme: ...you go girl!!! Now I can put a face to the wise cracks. :)

Power bosum? HA! Yea, there is plenty of power in the bosum and the HAIR! I guarantee it!

The hair care industry, regardless of how you style your hair, is not a multi-billion dollar a year industry for nothing :grin: ;)

Thanks again, everyone. Normally, Saturday is a wash day, but I think I'll wait until next weekend.

Blossssom, I am glad you are safe and physically unscathed from the quake, stay well and stay real. Your opinions, comments and tell it like it is are great; I like your current avatar, makes me smile. 38???????? Proof positive..Black, hey It don't crack!!! This 'old' chick is right up there with you kid!

Gorgeous!!!!! Just gorgeous!!!! I cant believe you remained hidden from us all this time! ;) Ure hair is lovely and could have been such an inspiration to many! But .....better late than never! Thanks for sharing, girl! :)

O......M.......G i can seeee you. So beautiful, love the hair. Please leave Teva as your avator, she's beautiful too in her own way :ohwell:

Yes, black doesn't crack... not often anyway ;)

Funny, someone said Teva is beautiful in her own way. Ha!

Yea, that picure kills me to this day.

Thanks, y'all.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?.....

do I miss out on everything....look at how long this thread has gotten...and this is my FIRST post....CLAWD!!!

anways....

I would have never thought in a million years that you looked like that.....Teva had me confused.....

Youre very pretty and I aint even gonna get started on that hair ;)

Well Land Sakes Alive!!!

I do believe I see a....

BLOSSSOM!!!!

Finally!!!

Had me tellin' my hubby you were Teva!! HAHAHA

Beautimus, Gurl!!!!

No, I could never look like Teva... act like her either :p

Well, I posted the rest of the pictures that you can actually SEE!

Next time I do this, I'm unscrewing a couple of the bulbs. The pics are really BRIGHT!

In the pic where I'm wearing the black sweater and the pink/blue outfit, my hair is not flat-ironed.

Amazing because you really can't see a difference anymore between my hair being ironed out and when it's not.

My hair doesn't curl up the way it used to and I missed my big curly blow-outs :(

My stylist told me if I cut some of the hair off, it MIGHT start curling up again. He says it's too long to curl up like that. I'm going to twist my hair in several sections tonight and see if I can at least get a decent wave pattern and then spray the sides with a leave-in so I won't look like the lion king.

Next time I take shots, I'll do a full blow-out even if I can't walk around like that anymore.

Anyway, the rest of the pics were nothing. What a waste.

Back