Daggonit!!

Re: Dammit!!

You are so very pretty and your hair looks absolutely awesome Blossssom!! Long too!! Keep doing whatever it is you are doing and share some of those secrets! :yep::up:

lauren450 said:
Looking good! Great actually! Good to put a face with the crazy...;) :D

100% insane, huh?

We just had an EARTHQUAKE, though!

This entire building shook for several seconds. It went on so long I ran and stood in the bathroom doorway.

Any other SF Bay Area ladies feel the quake? I've tried to call my mom and my sister. Phone lines not working.

The computer, TV and everything else shook. I thought it was the end! :eek:

There was a tremor afterwards but it's quiet now. Lawd mercy!

Blossssom said:
100% insane, huh?

This entire building shook for several seconds. It went on so long I ran and stood in the bathroom doorway.

Any other SF Bay Area ladies feel the quake? I've tried to call my mom and my sister. Phone lines not working.

I'am just 45 min away(Vacaville Area) and felt nothing.
Thank God you're ok

ella said:
Thank God you're ok

YES! Thank God nothing has happened to you Blossssom - I hope nothing bad has happened.

On a lighter note - the "quake" was probably just the rumbling of the people running here to see what you look like! Tee hee! :lol:

Blossssom said:
100% insane, huh?

Goodness! It's good you're okay and still have power.

:lol:@ January Noir! :rofl:

ella said:
I'am just 45 min away(Vacaville Area) and felt nothing.
Thank God you're ok

I just spoke with my sister in Suisun and they felt nothing either. I don't know why it was so strong in the middle of Hayward and Suisun/Vacaville.

I almost ran out of here :lol:

My cousin in Hayward said it was a 4.5... it felt more like an 8.5. Go figure.

january noir said:
YES! Thank God nothing has happened to you Blossssom - I hope nothing bad has happened.

On a lighter note - the "quake" was probably just the rumbling of the people running here to see what you look like! Tee hee! :lol:

I second that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jessy55 said:
All this time, you've been hiding a beautiful head of hair!!! :up:

It's called LAZY! I want to take some really good shots of my hair without the iron, though.

Unfortunately, the longer my hair has gotten, the more thicker it has become and I can't do certain "looks" like I want to.

But I continue to work as I always have. I'm always coming up with ideas and when a certain idea doesn't work, I get another one... :)

Guess who is another inspiration for me? Harry Belafonte. I love listening to that man. So full of KNOWLEDGE! :)

Last edited:

Jessy55 said:
Yes, we just had an earthquake, but I didn't feel it, I was in the shower.

Lucky you, beautiful... I was in the livingroom watching my tape and... it started... "oh wow, we're having an earthquake..." wait, it is still happening... *I ran and stood in the bathroom doorway* (the same one that is in the picture)... I'm able to see the computer... Teva's face is shaking... "this sh** is still going on!!!"

I almost ran out of here! LOL!

Seriously, it was SCARY! I didn't know what to do. I thought it was all over.

Blossssom said:
100% insane, huh?

Yep, I felt it too...and I live in Hayward on the fault:perplexed

Nic_Cali said:
Blossssom said:
100% insane, huh?

Yep, I felt it too...and I live in Hayward on the fault:perplexed

Thank you... I just talked to my aunt and she was at church in Oakland and everyone there felt the earthquake...

I just hope everyone is okay.

Miss*Tress said:
Blossom, will you marry me?

LOLOLOL! Oh God!

Well, we are all going to VEGAS (those bold enough) for the Memorial Day weekend in May for the convention, so, you NEVER KNOW! :lol:

Well, it's 10:00 p.m. here in California... how many hours has it been since I was REVEALED!?

Oh well, the weekend is coming. I need new pics, though. Will purchase another camera as well as post the remaining TWO or THREE pics worthy of such.

I swear, all that snappin' I did with the camera and only got 3/4 good shots? Jesus only knows what REAL photographers go through! Heehee!

Night, night! Love you, one and all :yep:

Blossssom said:
Well, it's 10:00 p.m. here in California... how many hours has it been since I was REVEALED!?

Oh well, the weekend is coming. I need new pics, though. Will purchase another camera as well as post the remaining TWO or THREE pics worthy of such.

I swear, all that snappin' I did with the camera and only got 3/4 good shots? Jesus only knows what REAL photographers go through! Heehee!

Night, night! Love you, one and all :yep:

A digicam might help you,that's why I got one.I couldn't take good pic's to save my life

You are a cutie Blossssom Lawd look at that hair nice. I am playing the music so you can hurry off the stage speech went on to long well worth the hair reveal.:D

Blossssom said:
Aw... you guys make me so happy... yea, I think this length is pretty much perfect for me. My range of motion (lumbar spine) is not the greatest at 38 :lol: I can finally relate to why older women cut their hair shorter as they age. I can't do all that bending/twisting :p

I have 4a/b hair and it's a task working through new growth (and the tangles-WHEW!), but I have somehow survived.

Having learned a lot at the white people's board (don't none of y'all go flyin' over there now ;) ), which was my first stop before I arrived here (thanks to a white man at the board who recommended LHCF), but what I've learned here has helped me the most. All the great hair advice... so many beautiful heads of hair here... Sylver, NaturalLady, MacherieAmour, So1913 are primary inspirations... but I admire many. What is truly special is that we are black women together seeking the healthiest hair possible.

I am eternally grateful for having found this place. Of course, I spend a great amount of time on the Entertainment thread (oh well), but the HAIR CARE thread is the centerpiece of this FORUM! It's the main reason which drove ALL OF US HERE!

I sometimes wonder how long my hair would have been if I hadn't had the chops due to damage. However, on the other hand, at the time, I hadn't perfected what really helped me in my quest. And that is leaving well enough alone and watching my STYLIST with the way he applies the chemicals.

God bless you all...

*now that was an Academy Award post* :)

3.gif
Blossssom, your hair and you are BEAUTIFUL, girl!!!
3.gif

14.gif
14.gif
I see FOTM in your future!
14.gif
14.gif

determine3 said:
Awwwwww Bloss, you are soooooooooooooooooooo pretty! Honestly, your face doesn't suit your mouth LOL LOL. You know i'm kidding girl! :lachen: I don't know why I pictured someone really "tough" looking. You look like a little flower. Now I see what "Tim's" problem is but I still say BACK OFF HE'S MARRIED! I came out of lurkdom just to comment. Thanks to you, that message reminding me I haven't posted in ages will disappear!:grin: :D Stay blessed girl.
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

WOW BLOSSOM!!!!!!!!! Now can you replace that ugly avatar with that beautiful pic of yours

ETA I said it backwards.

Last edited:

Blossssom said:
Aw... you guys make me so happy... yea, I think this length is pretty much perfect for me. My range of motion (lumbar spine) is not the greatest at 38 :lol: I can finally relate to why older women cut their hair shorter as they age. I can't do all that bending/twisting :p

I have 4a/b hair and it's a task working through new growth (and the tangles-WHEW!), but I have somehow survived.

Having learned a lot at the white people's board (don't none of y'all go flyin' over there now ;) ), which was my first stop before I arrived here (thanks to a white man at the board who recommended LHCF), but what I've learned here has helped me the most. All the great hair advice... so many beautiful heads of hair here... Sylver, NaturalLady, MacherieAmour, So1913 are primary inspirations... but I admire many. What is truly special is that we are black women together seeking the healthiest hair possible.

I am eternally grateful for having found this place. Of course, I spend a great amount of time on the Entertainment thread (oh well), but the HAIR CARE thread is the centerpiece of this FORUM! It's the main reason which drove ALL OF US HERE!

I sometimes wonder how long my hair would have been if I hadn't had the chops due to damage. However, on the other hand, at the time, I hadn't perfected what really helped me in my quest. And that is leaving well enough alone and watching my STYLIST with the way he applies the chemicals.

God bless you all...

*now that was an Academy Award post* :)
Yep, :yep: and here is your award!
3.gif
You deserve it! ;)

Back