Daggonit!!

Re: Dammit!!

very pretty hair and very cute chick. You were well worth the wait. i was prayin that u wasnt tow up like your avatar. hehehe

LadyR said:
Blossom,

I don't post much but I had to say

Ladies here is April's Feature of the Month.

Very nice girl. Are you sure that you are 38 because you look like 28. No wonder you are getting all of those hot Latinos. :lachen:

Heehee! I should be feature of the YEAR! Heehee! Just kidding! So many women here have gorgeous hair. From the naturals to the semi-naturals to the relaxed.

I'm glad I was able to add something to this board besides DRAMA and celebrity insults! LOL! :)

Yea, Mr. Young, Hot Latino... he was too young and we both knew it. I still see him on occasion, though. I know where he works and he is always polite ;)

No 'instant replay', though.

Thanks again, all...

I can not believe my eyes! You have nice hair and you are so cute! Well we finally have proof that you are not a white woman spying on us!:lol:

Superstar Bloss!!!!:Flahsssss

You and your hair are simply gorgeous!!!!!! Becky doesn't have anything on you!!!

You are my new inspiration
with all of that thick, luscious and healthy hair bump Kenya. I am still working my way up to your length doing everything from protective styling, no heat, no perm, moisturizing, black castor oil, MSM and everything except the Minoval :lol:.

Do you take any supplements? Have you ever used any topical treatments like MTG??

PME_LADY said:
I can not believe my eyes! You have nice hair and you are so cute! Well we finally have proof that you are not a white woman spying on us!:lol:

Ha! I still can't believe some people thought I was a white woman... spying on black women discussing hair. Goodness gracious.

People who do that need a life. I know I wouldn't have time for such an "endeavor". Nope! No 'Becky" in me! Heehee! :)

Thanks, hon.

XXXtacy said:
Superstar Bloss!!!!:Flahsssss

You and your hair are simply gorgeous!!!!!! Becky doesn't have anything on you!!!

You are my new inspiration
with all of that thick, luscious and healthy hair bump Kenya. I am still working my way up to your length doing everything from protective styling, no heat, no perm, moisturizing, black castor oil, MSM and everything except the Minoval :lol:.

Do you take any supplements? Have you ever used any topical treatments like MTG??

I used to take Biotin supplements in the early days but eventually I just stopped paying attention. It seems hair grows faster when you're not watching it. Similar to watching a pot of water on the stove waiting for it to boil. It takes longer.

I just take regular multi-vitamins. I did an MTG night last week but I'm almost out of that and have no plans to purchase more.

I suppose I'll keep doing what I've been doing which is nothing spectacular. Wash and go and let my hair take care of itself. It does better when I'm not paying attention to it.

I'm doing my best to "persevere" :look:

It's not easy handling this stuff :lol:

When I get my next relaxer, I'll take some more pics. Probably next month. It's been about 3 months' post.

What's funny is my niece told me that a relative, whom we all saw recently, asked her if this was all my hair. My hair is actually straightened in that picture but the relative saw it in a "blow out" stage and it was really BIG.

It's gotten to the point where I have to keep a clip in it if I don't straighten (which is hardly ever) because it's all over the place.

I miss the days, though, when I was able to walk around with it freely, big and curly, but it's TOO big and I feel like a lion... and people just stare too much.

Last edited:

FIrst of you all you are beautiful and you've got gorgeous hair!!
Also, I also think you should leave your avi as is. I think it's hilarious paired with your tag line under your username...lol!! Love it!

Last edited:

Blossom your hair looks nice girlie. It shouldn't have taken you so long to post it. Looks great matter of fact.:)

i still keep thinking u look like ur avatar!!!! I've been associating u w/ it for soooo long.

nice hair!

Hair is beautiful, face is pretty and body is sexy! What more could you possibly ask for? Can't believe no one has snatched you up as yet. Hope it's not because of your tongue :D:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

YAY!!!! BLOSSSOM!!!! GIRL, I'm so happy to see you. Your hair is so long and fabulous. The big reveal. You are a super starrah on this site. I guess we have to start celebrity gossip about you in the OT...STARRAH!!:D

silvergirl said:
great hair, love the length

Aw... you guys make me so happy... yea, I think this length is pretty much perfect for me. My range of motion (lumbar spine) is not the greatest at 38 :lol: I can finally relate to why older women cut their hair shorter as they age. I can't do all that bending/twisting :p

I have 4a/b hair and it's a task working through new growth (and the tangles-WHEW!), but I have somehow survived.

Having learned a lot at the white people's board (don't none of y'all go flyin' over there now ;) ), which was my first stop before I arrived here (thanks to a white man at the board who recommended LHCF), but what I've learned here has helped me the most. All the great hair advice... so many beautiful heads of hair here... Sylver, NaturalLady, MacherieAmour, So1913 are primary inspirations... but I admire many. What is truly special is that we are black women together seeking the healthiest hair possible.

I am eternally grateful for having found this place. Of course, I spend a great amount of time on the Entertainment thread (oh well), but the HAIR CARE thread is the centerpiece of this FORUM! It's the main reason which drove ALL OF US HERE!

I sometimes wonder how long my hair would have been if I hadn't had the chops due to damage. However, on the other hand, at the time, I hadn't perfected what really helped me in my quest. And that is leaving well enough alone and watching my STYLIST with the way he applies the chemicals.

God bless you all...

*now that was an Academy Award post* :)

Last edited:
Back