Daggonit!!

Re: Dammit!!

Awwwwww Bloss, you are soooooooooooooooooooo pretty! Honestly, your face doesn't suit your mouth LOL LOL. You know i'm kidding girl! :lachen: I don't know why I pictured someone really "tough" looking. You look like a little flower. Now I see what "Tim's" problem is but I still say BACK OFF HE'S MARRIED! I came out of lurkdom just to comment. Thanks to you, that message reminding me I haven't posted in ages will disappear!:grin: :D Stay blessed girl.

Blosssom, you're beautiful, lady! :D So nice to put a face to the name.

Now make that nice picture your avatar instead of the other one.;)

ella said:
You look great,you should have NO problem's finding a man,even in NorCal;)

Girl, northern Cali is full of scary men and gay ones... honestly, men here are very shabby. Any man that is worth a sh** is already taken, like my beloved "Tim" :cry:

Oh well ;)

Don't worry, Determined... I haven't forgotten the lesson Lag beat into me! :lachen:

camellia said:

Now make that nice picture your avatar instead of the other one.;)

I will hold a poll: Does Teva stay or does Teva go? I'm going to conduct the poll at the OT forum.

Hey Blossssom! Beautiful you are! (Always knew that instinctively) and your hair is MARHVELOUS DAHLING!
Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.
I think you should keep your avatar (it's unique and funny) but post the "real" you in your siggy. JMHO!

If I ever figure out how to post a picture in the siggy, I will... I'm about to go grab Beth and Howard again! LOL!

That picture is really HUGE, though. I need to be able to minimize the picture. Me no likey big signatures. Take up too much room.

Now I see why "Tim" can't stop staring, girl you and your hair are beautiful!!!!!
You really need to replace the avatar pic with your own because you and your hair are pretty!!!

Now, that's a beautiful head of hair!! Congratulations on the progress. And you LOOK like the type of person who would put somebody thru the RINGER waiting to see some pics. YOU OWE US SOME MORE!!! that's all i got to say.

What if I looked like Teva? Would "Tim" still ogle me? Heehee! :)

What did you guys think when you saw the title of this thread? Probably was thinking, "I knew she wasn't posting anything". LOL!

I was nervous for a hot second. I had to stand in line and then had to drive home. That's why I didn't have time to truly figure it out. I'll save the rest to the computer and do what I did today.

More pics on the way! :)

Again, I have no real regimen. Keep the relaxer out. That's my number one piece of advice. And keep your hair oiled too.

Yay Blossom!! Bout damn time!!:lol: j/k Now the world gets to see the 34DD that you were talking about:look: :lachen:So beautiful--watch how many are gonna view this thread.

Blossssom said:
Girl, northern Cali is full of scary men and gay ones... honestly, men here are very shabby. Any man that is worth a sh** is already taken, like my beloved "Tim" :cry:

Oh well ;)

Don't worry, Determined... I haven't forgotten the lesson Lag beat into me! :lachen:

I've met some very hot black gay's here:cool:

Now that you posted your pic.... let the question's begin(c'mon you all wanna know):
do you always wear your hair down like this or do you do protective styling?
do you relax yourself or in a salon?
no-lye or lye?
has your hair always been this long?

*takes deep breath*
that's it for now:) :D

p.s. one word answers are fine with me but gimme something...please

It was worth the wait Blosssom! :lol: I knew you were lying talkin' about its thinned on the sides and just past your earlobes. Nobody goes through all these melodramatics for that :lol: Lookin good girl! :clap:

shunta said:
Yay Blossom!! Bout damn time!!:lol: j/k Now the world gets to see the 34DD that you were talking about:look: :lachen:So beautiful--watch how many are gonna view this thread.

My breasts are huge. Next time I do a "photo shoot", I'll include them ;)

Blossssom said:
I will hold a poll: Does Teva stay or does Teva go? I'm going to conduct the poll at the OT forum.

I like Teva, but your pic is the best :) Have both. Do a before and after.

P.S. You are too cuuute!! You can do better than Timmy, sweetheart.

ella said:
I've met some very hot black gay's here:cool:

Now that you posted your pic.... let the question's begin(c'mon you all wanna know):
do you always wear your hair down like this or do you do protective styling?
do you relax yourself or in a salon?
no-lye or lye?
has your hair always been this long?

*takes deep breath*
that's it for now:) :D

p.s. one word answers are fine with me but gimme something...please

Unfortunately for us northern Cali women, most of the hot guys are gay... I don't understand it. I even thought Gavin Newsom (SF mayor) was gay until he was caught between his best friend's wife's thighs.

Anyhoo...

I wear my hair normally in a blow-out. Sometimes I wear it un-straightened partially hanging down but sometimes in a full bun (with a clip) which is how I've been wearing it the last two days.

I seldom flat-iron it out and, unfortunately, I did iron it last weekend but those are the pics that came out the worst.

I'll have to retake them.

I go to the salon every 3-4 months and he uses Design No-Lye.

My hair has almost been this long but before it was overprocessed and I had to have a few chops to get rid of the damage. This is all healthy hair now and it's taken me some time to get the width along with the length.

Blossssom said:
Unfortunately for us northern Cali women, most of the hot guys are gay... I don't understand it. I even thought Gavin Newsom (SF mayor) was gay until he was caught between his best friend's wife's thighs.

Anyhoo...

I wear my hair normally in a blow-out. Sometimes I wear it un-straightened partially hanging down but sometimes in a full bun (with a clip) which is how I've been wearing it the last two days.

I seldom flat-iron it out and, unfortunately, I did iron it last weekend but those are the pics that came out the worst.

I'll have to retake them.

I go to the salon every 3-4 months and he uses Design No-Lye.

My hair has almost been this long but before it was overprocessed and I had to have a few chops to get rid of the damage. This is all healthy hair now and it's taken me some time to get the width along with the length.

Thank you bloss:D

camellia said:

Now make that nice picture your avatar instead of the other one.
;)

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. ol' gurlz gotta go now that we've seen the real hotness.:grin:

Wow! I was not expecting you to be pretty and have such beautiful hair. I blame it on your avatar! I'm glad you finally shared. But yes, I hope that you will share your regimen. Heck, maybe you'll be a FOM soon. :D

Blossom,

I don't post much but I had to say

Ladies here is April's Feature of the Month.

Very nice girl. Are you sure that you are 38 because you look like 28. No wonder you are getting all of those hot Latinos. :lachen:

Back