Daggonit!!

Re: Dammit!!

Haha! Yea... the struggle goes on... I'm not sure what my goals are... if any :lol:

I need a trim. That's a goal! LOL!

I will always be pleased that I didn't hang on to "dead" hair. I got the chops and started again.

Oh well... thanks again, Sweet! :)

WOW! You and your hair are gorgeous! :)

I will say that I admire those who have been doing this hair thing for a while and have been absorbing the information and changing the myths and misconceptions that been ingrained in our brains over the years about hair care. I believe it’s wonderful that we have this community to be able to share ideas, tips, help one another. It’s a blessing because some people would have no other resources to turn to.
It is unfortunate when people feel attacked or belittled because their opinions or ideologies are not meshing well with the masses. I have learned if you don’t like someone's opinion or someone in particular just don’t read what they write or ignore them. There is no need to get your pressure up.

Anywho Great pics. Thanks for showing them to us. God bless you all.

azul11 said:
WOW! You and your hair are gorgeous! :)

I will say that I admire those who have been doing this hair thing for a while and have been absorbing the information and changing the myths and misconceptions that been ingrained in our brains over the years about hair care. I believe it’s wonderful that we have this community to be able to share ideas, tips, help one another. It’s a blessing because some people would have no other resources to turn to.
It is unfortunate when people feel attacked or belittled because their opinions or ideologies are not meshing well with the masses. I have learned if you don’t like someone's opinion or someone in particular just don’t read what they write or ignore them. There is no need to get your pressure up.

Anywho Great pics. Thanks for showing them to us. God bless you all.

Great post, Azul! :)

Especially the BOLDED part... YA THINK? :lol:

Thanks, hon.

Blossom, you looks so cute girl and with gorgeous hair to boot!

Looking at you, it's hard to match the face with your crazy character, *lol*

Thanks, Diva... you're a cutie too.

I wonder where is Teva tonight. Probably back in jail! LOL!

Well, I'm going to the club tonight! My cousin called me, another pretty haired person, who knows nothing about this board. Ha!

Hey, where is my "housemom" Pebbles at...?

Has she seen my hair?

I hope she hasn't been banned! :lol:

Where is Shimmie...? Haven't seen her around lately, either.

I didn't even know this 20 page thread existed until I saw your siggy. Hey Blossom!! Yep, I admit to being a member who was just as curious to see the famous DD Tim Attractors as the hair. LOL!!!

p1

Blossssom said:
I'm glad I was able to add something to this board besides DRAMA and celebrity insults! LOL! :)

That's right!!! Hey, you're being honest here!!:lol:

You're a lovely looking woman Blossssom, and I don't believe for a second that you can't find men (black, white, yellow or brown) in NCal. You must be walking with a scowl on your face and a T-shirt that says Back Off!! :lol:

Last edited:
Back