Daggonit!!

Re: Dammit!!

Thanks, Sweet... I'll keep it in my signature for a little while for those who still haven't seen but the picture is still too large for my taste.

I appreciate you doing this for me. Hugs!

Bloss you are one hot chick with a beautiful head of hair to match.....

You def. get my vote for Feature of the Month:D

seraphinelle said:
That's it? :lol:

Nice hair girl!

Thanks, chica...

However, I am still HIGHLY offended that some our "sisters" thought I was a "Becky", and my only mission in life was to spew hatred against us :(

It's very distressing to know that some people, albeit they are in the minority, think so little of me. I don't go out of my way not to get along with the members of the various boards that I visit, but there is always a few who just instinctly hate me for various reasons. One poster at a Yahoo! board that I frequented told me I have a big mouth and that's why she hated me but, eventually, she changed her opinion once she got to know me.

I believe the "sisters" here who thought I was a "Becky" owe me a big apology, especially the one who went to another hair board and tried to turn complete strangers against me. I still don't know who that was but if she wishes to PM me and apologize, I will protect her anonymity and accept her apology.

Thank you.

Wow Blossom!!
That sucks.

I agree though. If it means much, I 'instinctly' liked you when I started posting.

Great personality!! And very entertaining!

seraphinelle said:
Wow Blossom!!
That sucks.

I agree though. If it means much, I 'instinctly' liked you when I started posting.

Great personality!! And very entertaining!

And that's the only reason that I'm here! To have fun and bull**** whenever time allows. It aggrieves me that some people believe otherwise. However, I won't worry about them anymore. My pictures have vindicated me.

I am NOT a "Becky" and if the pictures don't convince them, show up at the Vegas convention and you can physically see me :lol:

Thank you, Sera.

Blossssom said:
And that's the only reason that I'm here! To have fun and bull**** whenever time allows. It aggrieves me that some people believe otherwise. However, I won't worry about them anymore. My pictures have vindicated me.

I am NOT a "Becky" and if the pictures don't convince them, show up at the Vegas convention and you can physically see me :lol:

Thank you, Sera.

That's soo sweet, you're paying for my flight?

See you soon!

Did you really think I was white, Sera? LOL! It's okay. At other places people think I'm white too. At least you never said anything hateful :lol: That is who I am REALLY talking about. People who thought I was "Becky" and not Blossssom (a black Blossom) and said snide things about me :cry:

Are you coming to the convention, though? I hope everyone is able to make it. Should be fun! :)

Blossssom said:
Did you really think I was white, Sera? LOL! It's okay. At other places people think I'm white too. At least you never said anything hateful :lol: That is who I am REALLY talking about. People who thought I was "Becky" and not Blossssom (a black Blossom) and said snide things about me :cry:

Are you coming to the convention, though? I hope everyone is able to make it. Should be fun! :)

OHHH NOOO!!

I was just joking around with you, I always thought it was funny that people thought you were white.

I mean they can say it about anyone really, LOL!!

But I always thought you were black!! Your opinions, jokes and views, IMO, prove you're black :lol:

Dang girl you been holding out!! Your hair is beautiful and youre a beautiful woman. Great job and very inspiring.:)

seraphinelle said:
OHHH NOOO!!

I was just joking around with you, I always thought it was funny that people thought you were white.

I mean they can say it about anyone really, LOL!!

But I always thought you were black!! Your opinions, jokes and views, IMO, prove you're black :lol:

THANK YOU! THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!

LOLOLOL! Whew! Girl, this LHCF has been quite a ride! The Yahoo ride was the WORST!

Do you know Yahoo! got rid of their Top Story messageboards? They were out of control... partly in due to... ME :look:

Oh well! :)

Never thought I'd see this day. Blossom, you look good and so does your hair.

MissJ said:
Never thought I'd see this day. Blossom, you look good and so does your hair.

Thank you, baby... you're a cutie too... and I've told you that before my "revelation". I wish Michael still looked more like you and I...

I finally get to see the always outspoken Blosssom (with 4 S)!! Your hair is fabulous girl! KEep up the good work! You prove that simple is best when it comes to growing out your hair, great work!

Thanks, babe...

Yea, I found out... live and LEARN!

Things are much easier, though.

Can't wait for the NEXT photo shoot... dim the lights! Ha! :)

where are the other pics(from the high flash series)? are they in this thread or another?

kaybeegee said:
where are the other pics(from the high flash series)? are they in this thread or another?

They're in the Photo Galleries, hon...

Lots of people have been posting today...

You should be able to see identify me...

Black sweater is one; green silk gown is another (freshly washed hair).

Yea, I need an album... one dedicated to me...

Working on it ;)

Last edited:

The PGs are at the very top... right underneath the "banner"... right at the top!... you can't miss it! :)

Okay.. I'd only seen the pic in your siggie until now... More gorgeousness, Bloss!!!
5.gif

I posted some more pics but one or two were duplicates so I removed them. There should be four pics in the Photo Galleries.

Not too much of a difference. I hate my full bun pic didn't come through.

I'll take more, though... I wish I could minimize them. The pics are huge!

I'll ask Long's about it next time. So many gorgeous heads of hair here of all kinds. I'm glad I could finally "participate". It's a labor of love :)

Back