COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Cowashed with AOHSR (also tea/oil and tea/avj rinsed).

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

co washed again w/ DB Pumpkin Seed Conditioner.

Cowashed with Hair One Almond Cleansing Conditioner. It was just aiight!! Lol

Cowashed with: Silk Dreams Destination Hydration

DC'd with cholesterol and cowashed with White Rain Ocean Mist Hydrating Conditioner. This was my first time using this. I tried the Citrus kind of the same brand, but my hair didn't like that. This will go into my rotation.

Last edited:

I've still been co-washing with tresemme naturals often, just haven't posted recently. :)

Cowashed last night with Tresemme Naturals.

Co-washed on Thursday with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat condish...my hair was a crispity, crackly, crunchy mess since my recent health issues had me really not caring a fig about my hair but the TJTT handle it like a bawse!

Happy to report my issues have been resolved and I'm back on my hair game!

JulietWhiskey said:
Co-washed on Thursday with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat condish...my hair was a crispity, crackly, crunchy mess since my recent health issues had me really not caring a fig about my hair but the TJTT handle it like a bawse!

Happy to report my issues have been resolved and I'm back on my hair game!

I'm parked outside TJ's right now, going in to stock up on my favorite CW conditioner!

Cowashed today with VO5 Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie, LOC'd, and tied my mini braids down with a satin scarf

Cowashed Tonight with:
Naturelle Grow's Cleansing Conditioner
Silk Dreams Destination Hydration

Cowashed yesterday with HE Hello Hydration. Cowashing today with AO blue chamomile.

Yesterday I cowashed with L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner.

Just cowashed with a new bottle of aohsr. I wrote today's date on it to see how long these products actually last me.

cowashed with DB's Pumpkin Seed. Great stuff it's just difficult getting it out of the bottle.

Didn't co wash last nite because I was too sleepy....so....I woke up early this morning and cowashed :) I see many of you ladies use a different conditioner each time you co wash. Is it better to switch up?? I really like, no LOVE, what I'm using now!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Last night I cowashed with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner.

Been co-washing at a minimum whenever I work out 3-4x a week and co-cleansing 1x a week.

My co-wash conditioners are HE HIS, Aussie Moist, TJ TTT, and Tresemme Naturals. I co-cleanse with Ouidad Curl Co-Wash :lick: and Devacurl No Poo (would not replace once it is done).

Last edited:

Cowashing/cleansing today with Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner

Back