COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

I just cowashed today with As I am coconut cleanser. I added some peppermint oil to it and rubbed it in my hair. I like the method of cowashing my hair. It feels soft after. Love Love it.

Cowashed this morning with Tresemme Naturals. What's funny is that when I was doing wash n gos, I loved using Tresemme Naturals as my leave in, but for this cowash, I was not too impressed. Oh we'll.

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Just cowashed with AOHSR after a steamed delightful DC. DIdn't oil rinse because I used oil over top my dc during my steam session (pre wash). Did tea rinse mid way and as a final rinse:lick:

putting my hair in braids. will condition wash them tonight

condition washed with vo5 kiwi lime squeeze clarifying conditioner. was a good one. : )

Cowashed today with HE hello hydration.

Checking In:

Cowashed this morning with Everyday Shea and sealed my ends with vaseline ...

I CW this morning with V05 Shea Cashmere.

CW'ed yesterday w/ Shescentit Avocado. I can't get enough of this stuff!

cowashing tonight with DB Pumpkin seed conditioner.

Just cowashed, didn't dc before so did 2 lathers - first with millcreek aloe then with aohsr. Also tea/oil rinse and a final leave in rinse with tea/aloe.

Cowashed last night with Tresemme Naturals conditioner. My hair really needed it and feels so much better now.

Cowashed today with VO5 Moisture Milks Passionfruit Smoothie

Combo of: Silk Dreams Wheat Germ & SD's Destination Hydration.

condition washed before dc w/ vo5 shea cashmere
dc'ed with silk dreams vanilla silk
condition washed after dc w/ tresemme naturals vibrantly smooth

I think I'm falling inlove with cowashing:yep: I have never been consistent with cowashing until recently since being on this hair journey. Could that be the one thing that has been missing?

Cowashed this morning with Tresemme Naturals.

condition washed just now with vo5 free me freesia.

Just cowashed with AOHSR (tea/oil rinsed and a final leave in rinse of tea/avj).

Trying to change to cowashing EOD...baggied for a few hrs with GPB then CW with PM the detangler

Last edited:
Co washed last nite with vo5 moisture milks. Really about to start co washing every other day to see how my hair likes it. I was doing it just once or twice a week but I just want to explore my options. I will definitely co wash that often when I get to 8 weeks or more post. I'm currently 3 weeks post right now. I usually stretch to twelve weeks but I just recently stretched to 20 so I want to try that again to see my results.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I cowashed today with V05 Shea Cashmere conditioner.

doing a mixed condition.

garnier triple nutrition
tresemme vibrantly smooth
vo5 shea cashmere

i decided to put it on dry hair and let it sit under plastic for a bit. not calling it a deep condition. just an...extended dry conditioning lol. we'll see how it works. i'll rinse after i eat.

Back