COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012!!

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

Hi ladies...I was wondering have any of you co-washed overnight?

BKfinest said:
Applying Conditioner on dry hair and washing it out the next morning.

I did this last nite as an overnight dc using HQS pineapple honey hibiscus dc mixed with grapeseed oil and agave nectar.

Re: COWASH CHALLENGE THREAD Part 4 (October 1-December 31, 2012)- FINAL PART FOR 2012

I did this last nite as an overnight dc using HQS pineapple honey hibiscus dc mixed with grapeseed oil and agave nectar.

Thank you for your response. I wanted to do this tonight but was scared that it may cause moisture overload.

BKfinest said:
Thank you for your response. I wanted to do this tonight but was scared that it may cause moisture overload.

Idk if it'll make any difference but I'm natural, therefore less susceptible to moisture overload.

Applying Conditioner on dry hair and washing it out the next morning.

Okay. I was drawing a blank. Wouldn't be like an overnight DC? To answer your question, I have never done either as it would be too much moisture for my hair.

CoCleansed with: Naturelle Grow's Herbal Cleansing Conditioner
Followed up with: Afroveda's Neem +3 Conditioner

NaturalfienD said:
Checking In:

Cowashed with Everyday Shea … churrrch.

I just purchased this today...would u mind giving me a little overview?

I have the unscented version from WF and doing an overnight prepoo with it now with grapeseed oil

Cowashed with HE hello hydration today.

I just purchased this today...would u mind giving me a little overview?

I have the unscented version from WF and doing an overnight prepoo with it now with grapeseed oil

Hey APrayer4Hair, I have the lavender version of EDS. I've been using it exclusively for a while now and it's one of my favorites. It is Ph balanced and after using it consistently, I noticed my hair forming into little ringlets at the ends. (To be fair, I have a couple of things that I do that could contribute to getting the ringlets and I'm sure EDS helped too.) For me, this product is bomb and I plan on using EDS from here on out. I've never left it on overnight before but I hope you have great results!!! Please let me know what you think of the conditioner … HHG.

Last edited:
Co washed with desert essence coconut conditioner. I don't like this for co washes since I had to dc afterwards. It's good for rinsing out henna/cassia.

CWing tonight with Suave after doing a dry DC and wash session......

Cowashed today with a mix of Alaffia Conditioner and Deva Curl One.

Although I love cowashing, I'm done until touchup time which is in february. Wigging it for now. See y'all next year!

Cowshed with HE Hello Hydration. That's five times this week. I'm on fire!

Last edited:

[USER=346925 said:
APrayer4Hair[/USER];17293245]@faithVA Which alafia do u use?

Sorry I really don't know. Someone gave me a sample. I tossed the bottle already. It didn't do anything magical for me so I didn't pay attention.

condition washed today after a dc. vo5 shea cashmere.

Cowshed today with HE Hello Hydration.

Cowashed this morning

Co-washed last night with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat...

CoCleansing with: Naturelle Grow's Herbal Cleansing Conditioner and Cowashing with: Hairveda's Red Tea Conditioner

Co-washed with Aussie Moist.

Co-washed with HE Hello Hydration yesterday.

Back