Continued Contact Because They Care What You Think...why?

See as a Leo, now I want to know the rest of his chart. We ain't claiming this one!

It was rather baffling to me as well. I'm a Leo and have always known Leos who confirmed King/Queen of the jungle. They are known for being confident and able to command their surroundings....so unlike this man.

But seriously...(and in case he is reading this) he's a great guy, a great dad a great employee....just not the man for me. And that's okay because he just now needs to focus on being grateful for his great wife and great life. Let the past be the past....please sir.

Just read through the whole thread. First off let me say this ish got me cracking up at work!:giggle::giggle: lol thanks for the entertainment.

Dude is a straight up clown. He can go somewhere with all the dramatics. I agree with everyone who said his wife needs to check him; better yet check out of that marriage. I would not be happy at all if my husband was so stuck on his ex.

It was rather baffling to me as well. I'm a Leo and have always known Leos who confirmed King/Queen of the jungle. They are known for being confident and able to command their surroundings....so unlike this man.

But seriously...(and in case he is reading this) he's a great guy, a great dad a great employee....just not the man for me. And that's okay because he just now needs to focus on being grateful for his great wife and great life. Let the past be the past....please sir.

Girl, is he still tryna contact you since you first posted this? This isn't run of the mill behavior. Dude needs therapy, stat.

Just read through the whole thread. First off let me say this ish got me cracking up at work!:giggle::giggle: lol thanks for the entertainment.

Dude is a straight up clown. He can go somewhere with all the dramatics. I agree with everyone who said his wife needs to check him; better yet check out of that marriage. I would not be happy at all if my husband was so stuck on his ex.

Sorry for the delay and you are most welcome. It would be funnier to me if I didn't feel sorry for him. I hate that he's not able to enjoy all this new found happiness and joy he claims to have finally found. Hell I'm not even seriously dating and there are day I can barely contain my smiling...just being freaking free.

He is being a major PIA! I find it interesting that he hopes you'll maintain radio silence. He should see a therapist or a minister if he is in need of absolution. Clearly this communication is more about you than him or you would not be the target and new wife does not know, hence the desire for radio silence. He sounds obsessive. Take care.

Chiiile....yes. I'd been posting a lot of real estate listings on my fb page...low and behold here comes a friend request. What I don't understand is why after blocking his page he can still send request.
I wonder if he made a whole new facebook account to be able to contact you.

I wonder if he made a whole new facebook account to be able to contact you.

How?

How did you know? That's exactly what he did. So I was blocking some other folks and thought let me type in his last name and make sure his whole family is blocked. Because I know you can sometimes see who you have as mutual friends.

Low and behold there's a profile with his name that is not blocked, two in fact. So he has a profile with a pic of him and the new wife, then two more with profile pics of just him with car selfies....as a wife I would find that terribly odd and most troubling....*English lady voice*

So I just anyone with his last name and any variation of it.

Geesh! It's wasn't that serious dude...move on....and act like it!

I would make copies of every text, email, missed call, and friend request and send it to new wife. But I'm petty like that.

More than a few have recommended this route...but something tells me she's quite comfortable with the situation (he's a major upgrade for her) and wouldn't be too bothered. That said....them folks is a outta my league now for contact and communications.

LOL!!! Girl you have a bonafide stalker. :lol:

I feel sorry for the new wife. He's a jerk and it's not going to end well for her.

*answers you in english accent* terribly odd and most troubling indeed! *sips tea*

ETA-are you taking screen shots of all this stuff just in case the new wife wants to pop off?

How?

How did you know? That's exactly what he did. So I was blocking some other folks and thought let me type in his last name and make sure his whole family is blocked. Because I know you can sometimes see who you have as mutual friends.

Low and behold there's a profile with his name that is not blocked, two in fact. So he has a profile with a pic of him and the new wife, then two more with profile pics of just him with car selfies....as a wife I would find that terribly odd and most troubling....*English lady voice*

So I just anyone with his last name and any variation of it.

Geesh! It's wasn't that serious dude...move on....and act like it!

Last edited:
Back