Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

@karenjoe

I say reduce the number of bags (No more than 3). Make it the night before you plan to use it and allow it to sit overnight with the bags still in it and use the next day.

ACV Rinse is excellent, if you use it correctly. Helps with porosity and shine. I prefer the pre-mixed, (cause I hate mixing stuff) although alot of folks make their own ACV Rinses with the proper ratio of ACV & Water.

I don't trust myself to mix stuff either..
see what I did w plain tea bags?..... 5 bags:nono:
... ( that stuff stained my plastic salad bowl)
it was so strong!!
:lol:
thanks for helping cause i was drink and toss this cheap tea:lick: ..
and just keep trying stinky aphoghee

IDareT'sHair said:
karenjoe

I say reduce the number of bags (No more than 3). Make it the night before you plan to use it and allow it to sit overnight with the bags still in it and use the next day.

ACV Rinse is excellent, if you use it correctly. Helps with porosity and shine. I prefer the pre-mixed, (cause I hate mixing stuff) although alot of folks make their own ACV Rinses with the proper ratio of ACV & Water.

Where do you get the premixed???

Last night I did my tea rinse a bit late at around 9 something pm because I forgot I had made it and only put it on after I finished deep conditioning but I rinsed it off straight away so was still able to sleep well. I made some warm milk to drink just in case.

Ok someone's smoking moringa...$45 for shipping to canada...I don't think so:nono: Maybe where I bought it will end up getting the oil.

Where do you get the premixed???

jprayze

Hairveda has their Hydrasilicia Tea Spritz. And Launched a new Red Roobis Tea Line. Shi Naturals has several Tea Rinses. Claudie has a Tea Rinse. Njoi CreationS has a Tea Spritz. It's Perfectly Natural has Tea Quench (Spritz).

Tiiva Naturals has a Green Tea Moisturizer.

There are several Tea/Black Tea Rinses on the Market.

My hair :love: the tea rinse. I wonder what my hair's trying to tell me... My curls (which have seemed rather limp lately) popped and sprung up as if I'd used a gel. My hair's kind of been in a funk lately as far as curl definition goes, but it's been very soft and cooperative. I wonder what did it...Anyhow, the only thing I did different today was spray my hair with the tea spritz I just made. Guess it's a keeper. Have any of you had similar experiences?

Ok someone's smoking moringa...$45 for shipping to canada...I don't think so:nono: Maybe where I bought it will end up getting the oil.
Nix08, $45 shipping to Canada is nuts, especially when they can use USPS for half that. For Moringa oil try Shea Butter Cottage. I get all my exotic oils, butters and powders from this vendor. She ships to Canada and her prices/shipping fees are reasonable. What's nice is the vendor donates a portion of each purchase to various African communities. Here's the link for her Moringa oil http://www.akuawood.co.uk/product.php?productid=473&cat=6&page=2.

I forgot what I'm using today? Maybe Burdock Root? I steeped it, but forgot what I used. SMH.:blush:

Friday I'll be using Coffee, because I got an extra cup of Dark Roast from Panera Bread yesterday.:look:

I haven't posted much as I get tired of saying I'm using marshmallow root. Moringa oil though Nix08. Sounds yummy! Let us know how you like it.

Back