Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Yeah I had a cup of the bamboo about an hour ago. Contemplating making another cup. Spritzed my hair with my coffee/tea combo hours ago.

Finally out of the old spritz batch!

Now I can finally add bamboo to my spritz and see how it works directly. Gonna heavy seal and twist.

Oh yes, also adding aloe and grapeseed oil

2days ago I used-It's perfectly Natural Tea Pomade on scalp,Hairatage Jar of Joe on problem areas & It's perfectly Natural Pumpkin Honey Butter on length...

*My hair has been very soft & moisturized for 2days & my scalp not itchy....
*All 3products absorbed very well..No residue..Hand in hair syndrome...lol

*I didn't need to seal either...

Happy Hair Growing!

2days ago I used-It's perfectly Natural Tea Pomade on scalp,Hairatage Jar of Joe on problem areas & It's perfectly Natural Pumpkin Honey Butter on length...

*My hair has been very soft & moisturized for 2days & my scalp not itchy....
*All 3products absorbed very well..No residue..Hand in hair syndrome...lol

*I didn't need to seal either...

Happy Hair Growing!

At the bolded....... :lick: I love those 3!!!

I did a nice Tea Rinse with Shi Naturals Tea Rinse for Growth.

I also used Claudie's Tea Spritz under my leave in

I use Claudie's Tea Spritz daily. I give it about another 2 weeks. Once it is done I will start spritzing with my growth spritz I made (avj, horsetail, saw palmetto, and burdock root). Drank some bamboo leaf tea last night. I've put an appt on my phone so it can remind me.

Omg.

Spritzed last night and with the bamboo in it, the spritz sank right in! My daughters hair loved it too.

Did it again this mornin and resealed and (fake) bunned.

I forgot to tea rinse when I DCd Sunday so I did a tea rinse last night and coated my hair with Tresemme. It sat for at least 30 minutes. Then cowashed.

Spritzed and sealed the last cpl days morning and night.

Did a 1/4 inch trim yesterday and brought my ends up just to touching sl. It will grow back quickly. Its a bit thicker now!

Gonna try and squeeze in a henna again tomorrow. Really trying to bump up my game.

bign__17

Hey Lady!

I've done them both ways. I used to do the Coffee, Tea (Rinsing it out) and then the ACV also rinsed out.

Now, I am doing the Tea Rinse last because I'm using my Tea as a Leave-In.

bign__17

Hey Lady!

I've done them both ways. I used to do the Coffee, Tea (Rinsing it out) and then the ACV also rinsed out.

Now, I am doing the Tea Rinse last because I'm using my Tea as a Leave-In.

Hmmmmm....thanks, I am going to give this way a try. I was doing the ACV last, I started trying to do ACV rinses again, but have been pretty scared when approaching them because I don't want to make my mix to strong, I did that once and it was a nightmare recovering from it. So now I only put like 4 capfuls in almost a gallon jug with a few drops of rosemary oil.

When I wash on Sunday I am going to see how this way works for me.

bign__17

Yeah, I was rinsing the Tea out and using ACV (Hairveda's ACV Pre-Mix) to Seal everything in.:yep:

Now, I'm using the Tea as my Leave-In after rinsing out my DC and sealing with the ACV

bign__17

Yeah, I was rinsing the Tea out and using ACV (Hairveda's ACV Pre-Mix) to Seal everything in.:yep:

Now, I'm using the Tea as my Leave-In after rinsing out my DC and sealing with the ACV

Ahhhhhh, ok, off to Hairvedia's site to get the ACV Pre-Mix. Well, Thank you again, and again, and again....lol.....I will let you know how it turns out. I switched up my regi all together becasue my hair was starting to be so dull looking and breaking, so I packed away the Wen and I am now using pretty much all silk dream products, along with my coffee and teas, so far so good, I am going to give it a little while before I can say I am settled for sure though.

bign__17

I love the ACV Phinsing Rinse.:lick: So does Brownie518

It's really good and it takes all the guess work out of the Measuring & stuff. It smells 'pretty good' and has alot of herbs in it.:yep:

I also use: Nexxus Ensure Acidifying Rinse and I have a couple Rinses from Bear Fruit Hair.

All 3 basically do the same thing, as in close/seal the Cuticle, Help with Shine etc.......

Brewed some Columbian Coffee.

Still have a bit of Saw Palmetto Tea

Will do a CAT tomorrow after Deep Conditioning

Oh, and I drank a Cup of Bamboo Tea today at werk.:yawn:

Washed last night and used Shi Naturals Tea under my BV Smoothie. Finished everything off with HV pH Rinse.

Claudie's Tea Spritz I used as part of my leave in. Sprayed it all over and then used her Leave In on top.

bign__17

I love the ACV Phinsing Rinse.:lick: So does Brownie518

It's really good and it takes all the guess work out of the Measuring & stuff. It smells 'pretty good' and has alot of herbs in it.:yep:

I also use: Nexxus Ensure Acidifying Rinse and I have a couple Rinses from Bear Fruit Hair.

All 3 basically do the same thing, as in close/seal the Cuticle, Help with Shine etc.......

Ok, good, I am going to order the ACV Phinising Rinse and in the meantime I will also pick up a small tube of the Nexxus Ensure so this way I will have something for when I do my hair on Sunday. I was using Roux but it just didn't seem like it was doing anything for me.

I drank a Cup of Bamboo Tea this a.m. at werk.:yep:

Tonight after doing my CAT, I rubbed in some Hairveda's Red Tea Hair Creme:lick:

I'm loving this Red Tea Hair Creme....unfortunately, right now, it's just a sample size.:perplexed

Back