Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Just put on some IPN Tea-lightful Shine. It has

Organic Green and Black Tea Infused Oil Blend, Organic Broccoli Seed, Shea and Avocado Butters, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil,Karanja Oil,

Tea rinsed with green tea last night before applying my henna. I will spray on the same tea this morning before I apply my DC.

Massaged in Hairitage Hydration's "Jar Of Joe" Coffee Hair Creme:lick:

Will wash tomorrow and I've already pulled out my Black Tea Rinse (to allow it to become room temperature).

Will also use an ACV Rinse

CAT = Coffee, ACV and Tea

Joining, as I've be doing tea rinses since last Fall. It cured my shedding, so I'm sticking with it forever. I stared reading this thread this month and I luv it!

Last edited:
@IDareT'sHair

I plan to use it only once a day, but probably only 5x a week or so. Hopefully, it won't go as fast as the last one. :look:

I've been hair triggering (that sounds bizarre :ohwell:) everyday, a.m and p.m. Yes I'm going at it hard coz I'm aiming for maximum growth. I got a applicator bottle that only lets the oil out in dots atta time, so I just dot it into my scalp and rub it in. I haven't used much so far, but have seen thickening of ng already.

Joining, as I've be doing tea rinses since last Fall. It cured my shedding, so I'm sticking with it forever. I stared reading this thread this month and I luv it!

Good to have you aboard. I was wondering how long it would be before you joined us. LOL. Yeah, the reduced shedding is always a plus. :yep:

Did an herbal tea rinse under my GHE, mixed up some of everything. I am really enjoying rinsing with herbal tea, sealing with oil, then popping that GHE on. Bam, watch your mouth! I said Jerome's in the house!

Seamonster

Hey Sea, I read your post in another thread, so Hair Trigger is similar to the home-made potion you've been making uh?

Wow! That's good. So, have you perfected your mix?

Seamonster

When you say: "A knock off potion formula" what exactly do you mean?

Just curious? Because from the many Growth Oils I've tried, this one is 100% the truth.:lick:

So, maybe they got it right.:yep:

IDareT'sHair When Valerie first showcased her hair growth a lot of us got excited and did challenges on hairlista. We all did our own version of Valerie's recipes, so that is why I think all of our formula's as inspired by the original potion recipe. We would post pictures of our result many times a day so I believe you are correct in assuming all the testing resulted in high quality finished products. Additionally, the credibility that came from that process is pretty nice too.

@Seamonster

That's Great!:grin:

I'm proud of all you that have the patience to be a Mix-Master. Yeah, they put their foot in that Trigger and took the time to do it right. :yep:

So, I'm glad you/them and errbody else that Mix perfected the formula/creation you all had discussed on Hairlista.

I don't know much about the Creator of Hair Trigger, but I think I read somewhere on her site that she was a member of one of the Hair Boards/Forums.:yep:

IDareT'sHair Can you please add me to the list? Tonight, I made my first tea rinse with rooibos, oolong, and bamboo silica and added it to my leave in. Immediately, my hair felt soft and still is so hopefully this feeling will be long lived. In the future, I would like to experiment with western or Ayurveda herbs but for now I will just keep it simple and use what I have before purchasing anything new.

Can you please add me to the list? Tonight, I made my first tea rinse with rooibos, oolong, and bamboo silica and added it to my leave in. Immediately, my hair felt soft and still is so hopefully this feeling will be long lived. In the future, I would like to experiment with western or Ayurveda herbs but for now I will just keep it simple and use what I have before purchasing anything new.

morehairplease

I got-chu Girlie!:kiss: Welcome!:grin:

I think you'll get such good/positive results with the Tea Rinses you won't even have to experiment.:yep:

Did a Coffee Rinse underneath and Steamed with Naturelle Grow's Intense Deep Conditioner on top.

Will do a quick ACV Rinse with Nexxus Ensure's Acidifying Rinse

And use my Home-made Herbal Tea Blend as a Leave-In:

Burdock
Black Tea
Nettle
Horsetail
Saw Palmetto
Rosemary
Dried Flowers: Blue Malva, Hibiscus, Calendua

@morehairplease

Incorporating Black Tea Rinses was the "Best" thing I did for my Hair in 2011, which made me want to 'venture' out and try:

Coffee and Herbal Tea Rinses.

Adding Black Tea Rinses mid-late 2011, I think, completely improved my Hair & my Regimen:grin:

Enjoy!:yep:

Back