Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Last edited:
@Ltown oops sorry about that.:ohwell: I guess it matters that I'm in Canada. I paid about $10 shipping when I ordered 10 items so it worked out to $1 per item. Not bad considering that I normally pay a lot more to have stuff shipped to me from the US. I can get blue malva from a local health food store but the quality and price is so much better from this vendor. Also, I was also able to buy coffee EO which is very hard to find elsewhere. I drop this in all my DCs for instant scalp perk me up. :lick: I love experimenting with teas..makes my hair happy.

hair4today Gurl....I Lurves it too!:love:

I may put my latest mixture in a Spritz bottle and use it as a leave-in too. I'll see. :lick:

Ltown to me, even though the packets are tiny, the shipping is fine. You were right: They are very potent.:yep:

I ended up buying the rest of the Blue Malva (4) and some Calendua (I think) or maybe Hibiscus and the shipping was like $6.95

btw: I got 2 Rinses out of 1/2 pack of the Blue Malva Flowers added to my other things of course.

Doing a pre with coffee pomade... It's very whipped/with coffee grains in it...Smeels like I have a pot of fresh coffee on my head...lol....

Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita Don't think I'll be gettin' any.:sad: (Unless there's a Sale) A little too 'steep ' ($).

So is Hairitage's, but I did get a Jar. She hooked me with that 'sample':lol:

I hope Claudie's Coffee Line isn't as pricey.:perplexed

I spritzed with Hydrasillica tea mist and sealed with coffee oil.

It won't be long before I can brew up my own herbal tea from all those lovely herbs I bought, they should be arriving today/tomorrow. Also my hair trigger is winging it's way over to me. I feel excited about this oil, gotta good feeling it's what my hair needs...

Did I mention I bought the 32oz bottle? With the international shipping cost, I might as well have got the BIG bottle that way I won't have to order again for a while (...well hopefully anyways, I've got three daughters :look:). That's how I've justified it to myself, let's hope it works on the hubby :look:

Claudie has her Tea Spritz available. The Only thing: She doesn't have her regular Labels for it.

So, if that isn't an issue for you, you can email her. It's 16 ounces for $10.50.

So I finally poured with some of this expensive marula on my head. Tis true, my hair is all blinged out. I am up to three rinses now Walnut or Chap for growth, ACV for porosity, and marula for bling. When can a PJ rest?

Tonight I tea spritzed with Claudies. I have been using it all week and it's awesome! Tonight I added some rosewater and aloe Vera juice to my single serving spray bottle of spritz to stretch it because it's going fast lol

Dabbed some of my coffee castor oil blend on my scalp and edges. I'm really looking forward to a full scalp massage.

I fell off the wagon this week. Soon as I'm home from work will brew a fresh batch and leave in overnight.

@IDareT'sHair, @Ltown, I came across another online vendor that sells Blue Malva flowers...1/4 pound for $9.20. I did a test run on shipping and it's about $5.83 USPS to the 90210 zip code (tee hee...used the zip from a tv show I watched back in the day :look:) 1/4 pound is 4 ounces right? that's a lot to buy all at once but here's the link if you're interested in stocking up on Malva...http://www.herbco.com/showproduct.aspx?ProductID=818&SEName=malva-flower-blue

hair4today

Nice Site Lady! Thanks for posting it.:kiss:

Just Brewed about 2 Cups of Columbian for my Coffee Rinse tomorrow.:lick:

My Tea Rinse will be:

Yerba Mate
Horsetail
Nettle
Burdock Root
Saw Palmetto
Blue Malva Flowers

Will finish it off with an ACV Rinse (actually Nexxus Ensure Acidifying Rinse)

Ok...I Dare... This item was posted by beautyaddict1913 on 2/25/2012. Post # 22593. It stated that Claudie's Tea Rinse has 53 yummy ingredients. I knew this person had said this in a posting to you. I just could not remember what the product was!!

Back