Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Darn it, I miss thi thread. I was supposed to DC, tea rinse and oil seal yesterday but my plans got totally knocked out of the water. I had to visit one of my client's church yesterday that lasted forever because they were celebrating their pastor's (also a client of mine it truned out) 3rd year anniversary service.

I got on the road to head home and decided I wanted to go to the movies. Got home, got changed, ate my dinner and went to the movies, watched a double header, came home, too busted to DC - that was my day yesterday. Truth be told, I utterly enjoyed it:grin:

I guess I will have to save all my hair care for this coming weekend or sometime mid-week if it's possible. So far, it doesn't look so though:look:. I have been moisturizing my ends though - that has to count for something right:ohwell:.

Tomorrow (Wash Day)

I will do a Tea Soak with: Horsetail, Nettle, Saw Palmetto.:lick:

Then Deep Condition with Marie Dean's Coffee DC'er (under Steamer).:lick:

I ordered some Burdock Root Tea Bags and will add this to my "Growth Blend"

IDareT'sHair... I tried the tea rinse again tonight. Made up 1 cup and put it in an applicator bottle and applied it to my scalp prior to my DC. I definitely like it this way better. I will give it a try through the month of february and March to see if it reduces my shedding.

Found that 1 cup will last me for 2 washes. So will use up that Nice brand tea.

Applied my coffee castor oil to my scalp prior to my DC. Sitting under my heat cap for 15 minutes. Not sure why I waited so late to do my hair :nono:

IDareT'sHair you are doing your THANG Ms.T!

faithVA That's how I do my tea rinses too, apply using a spray bottle, and place my DC over it.

I made an ayurvedic + herbal blend tea yesterday: amla, brahmi, hibiscus, burdock root, marshmallow root. I sprayed it on, and then baggied overnight. My 'fro is in LOVE :love: I plan to spritz with it about 3 times a week.

Pouring on a Cup of Columbian Supremo Coffee and Slapping Marie Dean's Coffee & Kokum on top & Steaming.:lick:

Will do a Horsetail, Nettle, Saw Palmetto Rinse afterwards.:lick:

@Ltown

Yeah, I read your Post in U1 B1. That Jar of Joe smells very strong.:blush: But I could not smell it in my Hair.

I was looking to see if I had some Silk & Aloe I could send you, but I don't think I have any. :ohwell:

Lemme look real good tho'.:yep:

Doing my hair later on. Plan to soak my hair in Shi Naturals Tea Rinse for Growth then cover it with MD Coffee & Kokum. Love doing this. My hair has such a nice sheen to it lately.

@Brownie518

I want to put that Coffee & Kokum down too.:lick:

I kept saying I was gone rotate it with the Peach Syrup, but I keep reaching for it.:grin:

Glad I got 2 Jars.:look: *shoulda' got 3*:look:

Rubbed some espresso stimulating scalp cream on edges,moisturized with Claudies isha cream & little rice bran oil to seal...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I know I posted those ingredients somewhere? I can't find them.:nono:

I've been looking.:sad:

It has a skrong coffee scent (which I don't mind). It's not on my Invoice, because I did a Reserve Listing.:look:

Maybe Brownie518 has it on hers. Yeah....I busted you!:lol:

Lita

Did you ask her for the Ingredients? You should ask & post (since I can't find that durn post where I listed them):rolleyes:

Please & Thank You.:grin:

And, did she change the name already? She had it listed originally as "Jar Of Joe"

Lita

Did you ask her for the Ingredients? You should ask & post (since I can't find that durn post where I listed them):rolleyes:

Please & Thank You.:grin:

And, did she change the name already? She had it listed originally as "Jar Of Joe"

IDareT'sHair & any-on else thats interested in the ingredients for "Jar Of JOE"

-Coffee Butter, Cocoa Butter,Castor oil,Coconut oil,Jojoba oil & Rosemary extract....

Happy Hair Growing!

Back