Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Blue Malva Flowers are HIGH.:blush:

I found a place (the Penn Herb Company) 1 ounce is $6.30 and 4 ounces is like $20.00.:ohwell:

If anybody sees any 'cheaper' please let me know. I'd like to add it to my Growth Tea Mixture.

Horsetail
Nettle
Saw Palmetto
*blue malva*

@curlyhersheygirl Curly, you're a Herbologist.:grin: In your loose tea blends discoveries have you ever come across any Blue Malva Flowers?:lick:

IDareT'sHair Blue Malva wasn't on my radar until I started using Enso; that lotion was the bomb.com. I'm glad you were able to find it at a reasonable price.

I just had to come here and say...I did a green tea (with very little acv) rinse over OILY hair (used too much oil when I GHE'd last night :look: ). It was AMAZING. My hair felt sooo wonderful, I'm definitely doing it like this from now on :yep:

Shay72

The Tea I got from Amazon (although my local Health Food Store Carries the same brand) I also got the nettle from the same place on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Horsetail-Gra...r_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1329176432&sr=1-1

The Dropper Bottles of Liquid Horsetail and Liquid Nettle I got from my Local Health Food Store (I coulda' probably gotten the teas from there too, but was too lazy to go get them):lol:

Here is the Moringa Tea I got:

http://www.amazon.com/Moringa-Tea-U...1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1329176566&sr=1-1-catcorr

beautyaddict1913

gurl, if you gone do coffee, don't tip toe round dem edges

takeittothehead.png

... get you some Bustelo espresso and take it to the head :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Is tea rinses okay to put on children hair? I have a 4 year old dd and she is shedding lots of hair. If so, which tea is best for her shedding?

Applied my coffee castor oil blend to my edges, front and crown this morning. I used it several times last week and twice this week. So far my scalp feels good. I will only use it one more time before the end of the week and again on wash day. Don't want my scalp to be a crazy itchy mess.

Getting ready to do a CAT =

Coffee
Tea *Black*
ACV

Rinse. Part of my Wash Day Regimen. Will also Steam with Marie Dean's Coffee & Kokum Deep Conditioner

Put Shi Naturals edge grow serum/on edges...hairatage cooling cream on the rest of my scalp,hariatge macadamia butter on length & sealed with Rice bran oil..

*Love tingle feeling on my edges...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I'm getting excited waiting on that Coffee Creme from Hairitage.:lick:

btw: I got Kyra's Mango Hair Creme today. (I think I'll love it):grin:

IDareT'sHair I love that mango cream...Talk about moisture..Its in my top 5 for cream moisturizers...It leaves your hair silky soft,detangled & hydrated for more then one day...So its worth it..I got 2 jars...They have 25% off sale TODAY!

Happy Hair Growing!

@IDareT'sHair I love that mango cream...Talk about moisture..Its in my top 5 for cream moisturizers...It leaves your hair silky soft,detangled & hydrated for more then one day...So its worth it..I got 2 jars...They have 25% off sale TODAY!Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

This is exactly what I got.:lol: (Based on your Review)

Hello ladies! Tonight I spritzed my edges, nape, and crown with Njoi tea spritz. I really see a drastic difference in my crown after tea spritzing daily. And it has only been about a month. I will keep this up! I started with hydra silica and that went super fast! But it won't matter which tea I use in the future, as long as its a moisturizing tea!

Sprayed hair with hibiscus/fenugreek/catnip tea.
Applied paste of maka, amla and brahmi powders mixed with neem oil and Tigi Superstar conditioner.
Cover hair with plastic conditioning cap.

Used Silk Dreams pre,washed KeraCare,Silk Dreams Mocha Dc 45min,rinsed Bear Fruits Coffee con,Silk Dreams Mocha leave-in,pre on ends & Sealed with Coffee oil blend...

My hair is very wavy,soft & detangled..Smells so good..

*Silk Dreams Mocha Dc-Texture thin/med silky cream,applies easy,leaves no residue & smells divine..I wish it was a little thicker (I'm use to thick Dc's)...but,it got the job done..Thats what counts...

*Silk Dreams Mocha leave-in-Texture Nice Med silky cream,applies nicely, smells good & you can use it as a rinse or co-wash... Smells like mocha coconut...

*I cant wait until my Coffee Bean Butter arrives & Green Tea Butter..yum.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Back