Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Tea recipe for today: 2 bags Tazo black tea, 1 bag moringa tea, 1/4 cup infused blue malva flowers, 1 oz Shi-naturals growth rinse. Lovely!

Tea recipe for today: 2 bags Tazo black tea, 1 bag moringa tea, 1/4 cup infused blue malva flowers, 1 oz Shi-naturals growth rinse. Lovely!

hair4today

This sounds wonderful:lick: I have a Blue Malva Hair Lotion I got from Enso Naturals that I'm holding on to.:sad:

I loved that stuff.:nono:

At that little shop where I bought my Grape Seed Oil, they had Sweet Agave Nectar.

I was tempted to buy, but didn't know what to do with it.:lol:

IDareT'sHair. Trying Blue Malva Flowers for the first time. Got the idea off the Anita Grant Herbs for Hair & Skin page where she lists the benefits as shine and body and as a tonic for hair that breaks easily. Luckily there's a great little health food store nearby that sells herbs and teas so i was able to pick some up for much less than what Anita sells it for. Keep you posted on the results.

I so feel you on not being able to replenish my Enso staples. I still have a few items left but it's so sad what went down cause so many of their products worked really well for me and my dd.:sad:

@IDareT'sHair. Trying Blue Malva Flowers for the first time. Got the idea off the Anita Grant Herbs for Hair & Skin page where she lists the benefits as shine and body and as a tonic for hair that breaks easily. Luckily there's a great little health food store nearby that sells herbs and teas so i was able to pick some up for much less than what Anita sells it for. Keep you posted on the results.

I so feel you on not being able to replenish my Enso staples. I still have a few items left but it's so sad what went down cause so many of their products worked really well for me and my dd.:sad:

@hair4today

Yeah, I'm hanging on to my last bottles. I have that Blue Malva Anti-Breakage Hair Lotion and 1 of the Hibiscus Hair Lotions. Yeah. So Sad.

It's nice to have someplace local that you can find stuff like that.

*tempted to look for blue malva flowers*:look:

@IDareT'sHair I saw that sweet agave nectar in the health food store too! I was so tempted to buy, but like you I have NO idea what the heck I'd do with it.

@bajandoc86

I guess we could've added it to DC'ers, but I'm not much on adding stuff to my products.:nono:

I'm no Mixtress. :lol:

I have that Sweet Agave Nectar Hair Spritz from Enso (that I'm also holding on too), so when I saw that Agave Nectar in the store, I eyeballed it for quite a while, but walked away from it.:perplexed

I guess you would use it in the same way you'd use Honey.:yep:

@IDareT'sHair. Trying Blue Malva Flowers for the first time. Got the idea off the Anita Grant Herbs for Hair & Skin page where she lists the benefits as shine and body and as a tonic for hair that breaks easily. Luckily there's a great little health food store nearby that sells herbs and teas so i was able to pick some up for much less than what Anita sells it for. Keep you posted on the results.

hair4today, glad to see another Enso user. IDareT'sHair and I tried to get all we could before things got ugly. I love the olive honey butter, found a couple of seller and stock up and T will tell you it was hard to find something I like. But I'll tell you this if it wasn't for my homie PJ Ms. T who turn me on to Hairitage I would have been done without a enso replacement. thanks again T:grin:

@Ltown

Awwwww Thanks Lady:kiss:

You Know I can always Help a Sista' Spend Dat' Monnnneeeeee:giggle:

*yeah, we did try to get that enso before everything crashed & burned*:look:

Blue Malva Flowers are HIGH.:blush:

I found a place (the Penn Herb Company) 1 ounce is $6.30 and 4 ounces is like $20.00.:ohwell:

If anybody sees any 'cheaper' please let me know. I'd like to add it to my Growth Tea Mixture.

Horsetail
Nettle
Saw Palmetto
*blue malva*

@curlyhersheygirl Curly, you're a Herbologist.:grin: In your loose tea blends discoveries have you ever come across any Blue Malva Flowers?:lick:

@hair4today

Yeah, I'm hanging on to my last bottles. I have that Blue Malva Anti-Breakage Hair Lotion and 1 of the Hibiscus Hair Lotions. Yeah. So Sad.

@bajandoc86

I guess we could've added it to DC'ers, but I'm not much on adding stuff to my products.:nono:

I have that Sweet Agave Nectar Hair Spritz from Enso (that I'm also holding on too), so when I saw that Agave Nectar in the store, I eyeballed it for quite a while, but walked away from it.:perplexed

IDareT'sHair, and bajandoc86, I haven't found anything about agave to use externally like honey it's mostly used as a replacement for sugar. I use mine in my green smoothies and use honey for face washes.

I found some Blue Malva Flowers for $2.50. Shipping is like $6.45 so I got 3 packs, to make it worth paying that much for shipping.:ohwell:

They also had Dried Calendua Flowers for $1.00. I wish I woulda' seen them before I checked out. I woulda' thrown a pack of those in there too.:lol:

@hair4today

@bajandoc86

IDareT'sHair Yes, I have a little bit of the blue malva left,it did wonders,I had no breakage or shedding using this...I wish I had 3 more bottles...

Happy Hair Growing!

hair4today, glad to see another Enso user. IDareT'sHair and I tried to get all we could before things got ugly. I love the olive honey butter, found a couple of seller and stock up and T will tell you it was hard to find something I like. But I'll tell you this if it wasn't for my homie PJ Ms. T who turn me on to Hairitage I would have been done without a enso replacement. thanks again T:grin:
Ltown, I suspect there a lot of disappointed Enso fans out there like us -- those products were that good. Thanks for the Hairitage mention, I'll look into the line when my Back Friday stash dwindles some more. Do you have any recommendations?

I did a strong tea, with at least 10 herbs and a lot of hibiscus flower and cinnamon... put it as my final rinse.
Somebody told me today that tea with nonni and "arrucu" are very good for hairloss. Must try.

That blend seems to be working very well. My FF who put henna on my head every week, told me yesterday that she could see white baby hair on a naked part of my scalp that never had any regrouth. :yay:
I put it on my head every day !:creatures

@IDareT'sHair

what are the benefits/uses of saw palmetto? I also saw that in the health food store.....needs to know if I need to make a run and buy it tomorrow. :look:

@bajandoc86 It's a DHT Blocker and it works for Hairloss. I'm making that Growth Blend with Saw Palmetto, Horsetail, Nettle (and now the Blue Malva Flowers).:lick:

@IDareT'sHair Yes, I have a little bit of the blue malva left,it did wonders,I had no breakage or shedding using this...I wish I had 3 more bottles...Happy Hair Growing!

@Lita

Gurl...............:rolleyes: You & Me Both.:nono:

@Marino

Keep Up the Good Work Lady. Sounds like you're seeing progress.:grin:

I have some folgers instant in there? Is that okay? I also saw some good flavors of Starbucks at Marshall's and tj maxx - wondering if those are ok?

beautyaddict1913

gurl, if you gone do coffee, don't tip toe round dem edges

takeittothehead.png

... get you some Bustelo espresso and take it to the head :lachen:

Ltown, I suspect there a lot of disappointed Enso fans out there like us -- those products were that good. Thanks for the Hairitage mention, I'll look into the line when my Back Friday stash dwindles some more. Do you have any recommendations?

hairtoday, my homie gave me samples of everything and all have worked. Today i used peach aloe pomade, Sprout, mango etc.. Saravun is good one too both on esty.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HairitageHydration

Lawwwddd mi thinks I only saw 3 bags of that saw palmetto in the store:nono:

Definitely will be buying all 3 bags tomorrow. :look:

Back