Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

I just put on some Shi Naturals Edge Grow. It has coffee oil in there. I'll leave it for a while and then start my wash session.

Brownie518

I'm staring at Claudie's Quinoa & Coffee Hair Creme right now. :lick:

I guess I'll finish up with that once my hair is dry.

IDareT'sHair

I'm trying to remember if I ever got that one. I'll have to check. I don't think so, though. I'm kinda salty that I missed her sale. I swore it was till the weekend at least. Oh, well. I have enough, anyway. :yep: She should get down on a coffee conditioner and pomade.

My week has been very busy so I haven't updated. But I have oiled my scalp and edges with my coffee castor oil blend twice this week. And I will try to oil again tomorrow or sunday and sit under my heat cap. I don't think I will wash this weekend but save it for next weekend. My scalp feels pretty good this week.

Well, Um..I spoke with Claudie:

She is in the process of developing a Coffee Line & a Black Tea Spritz.

Some of the things sound really delish!:lick:

I can't wait!:grin:....:look:

@Lita

BRB I'll tell you what she said

Lita

Coffee: A Deep Conditioner, A Daily Moisturizer and a Leave In. And a Coffee Oil.

And a nice variety of Tea Blend Spritz's.

Last edited:
@Lita

BRB I'll tell you what she said

@Lita

Coffee: A Deep Conditioner, A Daily Moisturizer and a Leave In. And a Coffee Oil.

And a nice variety of Tea Blend Spritz's.

Brownie518

A Deep Conditioner, A Daily Moisturizer a Leave-In and an Oil that has:
Coffee, Emu, Hemp, Broccoli and several other Oils.

The DC'er, Moisturizer and the Leave-In will Launch sometime next month (all according to Claudie)

The Oil is still in the 'testing' phase.

And She'll have a variety of Tea Spritzes.:lick:

Last edited:
beautyaddict1913

I've been bringing a cup home from Tim Horton's, Panera Bread. I had some ol' cheap coffee brewed up. But....Imma 'bout to pour that out.:lol:

I bought a small bag of Millhouse Columbian. I'll brew it by the cup.:yep:

I have some folgers instant in there? Is that okay? I also saw some good flavors of Starbucks at Marshall's and tj maxx - wondering if those are ok?

@beautyaddict1913

Yes.:yep:

In that Original Coffee Rinse thread, folks were using Folgers etc....

That's what I'm pitching out (That Flavored mess). I had some Southern Pecan or Pecan Pie stuff I had. I'm sick of smelling it. Although the smell doesn't linger.

I guess I just prefer the regular brew.

I sure will! I know it will be Amazing! I LOVE all of her products! Can't wait to try the moisturizing coffee creme too! Almost done with my Isha cream

Some of Claudie's Coffee products will be launching next month :wallbash:. Wait I haven't tested this coffee thing long enough to be upset yet :look:.

Back