Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Lita

Yeah, they are all quite Lovely. It's @Brownie518 fault I'm hooked on Marie Dean.

Brownie sent me a Peach Syrup DC'er and the Amala Hair Creme a while ago.

But the Price always held me off. Now these 25% has made it more affordable. Then I started with the Samples Pack of the Conditioners and a Sample Pack of the Moisturizers.:yep:

I can't wait to try the Calendula & Chamomile DC'er. I have a Sample. It's suppose to be extremely moisturizing.:lick:

IDareT'sHair The calendula is very moisturizing..I gave a review in one of the threads & it's a nice consistency,so you don't need a lot..I'm heavy handed with my Dc any- way..lol..but you will not be disappointed...

Happy Hair Growing!

@IDareT'sHair The calendula is very moisturizing..I gave a review in one of the threads & it's a nice consistency,so you don't need a lot..I'm heavy handed with my Dc any- way..lol..but you will not be disappointed...Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I shoulda' known you had already tried it.:lol:

If you find that post please bump it.:yep:

Lita

Yeah, they are all quite Lovely. It's @Brownie518 fault I'm hooked on Marie Dean.

Brownie sent me a Peach Syrup DC'er and the Amala Hair Creme a while ago.

But the Price always held me off. Now these 25% has made it more affordable. Then I started with the Samples Pack of the Conditioners and a Sample Pack of the Moisturizers.:yep:

I can't wait to try the Calendula & Chamomile DC'er. I have a Sample. It's suppose to be extremely moisturizing.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

Yeah, I have to admit, I did put you on that MD. :yep:

Let me go check out that Calendual one...

I'll be trying out my Hairitage today! :grin: Will update with my love for it later ladies (cause I know I'll love it), for now I think I'll go sew. :D

Doing a black tea rinse with my hibiscus,chamomile, fenugreek, burdock root and marshmallow root tea on the length of my hair.

I did a strong tea, with at least 10 herbs and a lot of hibiscus flower and cinnamon... put it as my final rinse.
Somebody told me today that tea with nonni and "roocoo" are very good for hairloss. Must try.

I did a strong tea, with at least 10 herbs and a lot of hibiscus flower and cinnamon... put it as my final rinse.
Somebody told me today that tea with nonni and "roocoo" are very good for hairloss. Must try.

@Marino

Please don't forget to report back!:grin: The Herbal Blend sounds very nice too.:yep:

Saturday-Did a pre on my scalp with homemade tea blend in a spray bottle,washed,Bear Fruits (Chocolate Coffee dc) 1hr,Bear Friuts(desert cream)moisturizer,B.A.S.K (Java bean & honey) hair balm,Sealed with Coffee oil blend...Scalp feels really tingly..lol..but,good...

Homemade tea blend-It's in a spray bottle-hibiscus tea,ginger tea,peppermint nettle,brinjgrah,marshmallow 8vit e caps open...Shake it Before I spray it on my roots..A lot of tingle/moisture...

Bear Fruit (Chocalate Coffee dc)-purified water,cetearyl,palm oil,macadamia oil,avocado oil,cocoa,espresso,btms,Yerba mate,carob,chicory & preservative..

Coffee oil blend-Coffee oil,burdock root,neem & camellia oil...

BF conditioner-Went on nice/smooth..Texture like thick Chocalate whipped cream & it smells just like espresso...It gave my hair more curls,moisture & shine...It detangle ok,I was able to finger comb...I think it works a lot better as a rinse or co- wash,so I'll be using it that way...

My hair smeels eatable....lol.

*I like Marie Dean coffee a lot more..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
I have Chicoro's prepoo on my hair right now and will be mildly clarifying my hair, black tea/caffeine powder rinsing under Mizani Renew Strength Mask followed by Mizani Moisturfusion Conditioner for deep conditioning today. This will be my first time trying out the Mizani Moisturfusion conditioner and can't wait to use it.

I may massage my scalp with my sulfur mix and GHE baggy my hair overnight with JBCO tonight as well as I haven't done it for 2 days. I :love: scalp massages.

Did a cassia mix with peppermint, hibiscus, and brahmi tea (I was out of black) and let that sit in my hair overnight by accident.
Then I rinsed that out, shampooed, and rinsed my hair with the leftover tea blend and some acv.
Let that dry (my hair was so crispy and hard :nono:) so I did an overnight DC with Nexxus Humectress and some oil. I'm letting that dry now, and so far, it seems really soft and strong. Looks like it's gonna be another good hair week. :grin:

I am wearing my hair in twists for a few days. Sprayed twists with tea of hibiscus, fenugreek and catnip, followed with mix of rosewater, castor oil, HS 14-in-1. Massaged scalp, covered hair with plastic cap and will rinse in shower tomorrow.

Can I join?

I'm a keep it simple type of gal.

Shampoo hair
Rinse with folgers coffee
Rinse
Spritz tea (peppermint tea, green tea, rosehip oil)
ACV Rinse

I'm going to spritz my hair again and baggy it for the night. Rinse my hair in the morning, blow dry, flat iron and trim ends.

ETA: I bought some black tea today so I'll be using that for next week.

Getting Ready to Steam with Marie Dean's Coffee & Kokum DC'er with Brewed Dark Roast Coffee Underneath

Will do a Black Tea Rinse afterwards.

I picked up a Regular Sized Tim Horton's Fresh Brewed Black Coffee this morning for next wash day.

Will do a quick Coffee Rinse.

Lita
IDareT'sHair

Thanks for making suggestions/requests to our loved lines and for cluing me in! :yep: :love:

I tried a coffee rinse for the first time yesterday... ... ... :love: Tis all!
Oh and I'm loving the Hairitage products :yep: They work best for my hair when it's damp and I'm thinking they'll also work well on braid-out hair?! I shall see.

MaraWithLove

I pulled into Tim Horton's this a.m. to get a Regular Black Coffee and I pulled up to the Window and they ask me if I wanted Cream/Sugar...I almost Yelled!:blush:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's that serious.:lol:

I said I was going to switch over to straight castor oil or a castor oil blend but went back to my coffee castor oil blend. I think its safe to use it 2x a week. So I will use it a day or two after I wash, and then again the day of or the day before wash day.

MaraWithLove

I wanted to say: "It's for my Hair".:rolleyes:

I wanted to Dive out the Window.:lol: (it caught me off guard when he asked me that):look:

I had bought an English Toffee Latte to Drink. :lick:

That Plain Black Coffee was serving another purpose.:lol:

Back