Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

NETTLE TEA FOR ME!!! And Peach oil. lol Doesn't smell to lovely, but oh well- no serious sheading thus far.:yay:

I'm gonna just be honest here: my hair is going to be semi-neglected until President's Day weekend, cuz I got 3 trials between now and then :look:.

I'll oil the hair tonight and wash with a poo bar in the morning. I'll pour some catnip tea on my length with some coffee/black tea mix on the scalp, then DC under the steamer for 20 minutes. Rinse, follow with acv rinse and leave-ins, and KIM. Thank goodness I put my hair in twists for the next 3 weeks :yep:.

Rubbed coffee oil blend around my bang..HairTrigger on the rest of my scalp..Rosemary pomade on edges...

Happy Hair Growing!

Next week I am going to try oiling with just castor oil and another oil. My scalp is sore for the second week in a row. I need to see if it is the castor oil or the combination of the coffee and castor oil.

Next week I am going to try oiling with just castor oil and another oil. My scalp is sore for the second week in a row. I need to see if it is the castor oil or the combination of the coffee and castor oil.

faithVA, sorry to hear about your sore scalp. It maybe the caffeine:look: if it can stimulant internally i'm sure its the same externally.

@Ltown @faithVA

That mix I got from Esty (Pre-Poo) said leave on for 2 no longer than 5 minutes. It was 6% Caffeine & Green Tea.

A Creamy Conditioning Blend.

Oh, I'm sure it can make your scalp 'tender'.

Getting Ready to Pour this Cup of Dark Roast I picked up at Panera and put some Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum DC'er on Top & Steam.:lick:

Will Finish up with a Black Tea Rinse and an ACV Rinse to Seal errthang up.:yep:

Lita Coffee Brownie518

Listen Up Divas!:grin:

That Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum is the bidness. I love the Consistency and the way it felt going on my Hair. (Under the Steamer now).:lick:

I just love all her stuff.:love::love:

It rinses clean and it's just plain Guuuud. I've never been disappointed.

Yeah, the scents can some times be a bit "Organic" but overall, she puts her foot in them products.:lol:

Tis All.

*drops mic*

@MaraWithLove

That sounds Delish.:lick: That Lady at work ended up giving me her box Black Currant Tea Bags.

When I told her I was using it for my Hair, she gave me the side-eye.:lol:

Once I finish up my Black Tea, I'll brew up some of this Black Currant for my Rinses.:grin:

Lita Coffee Brownie518

Listen Up Divas!:grin:

That Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum is the bidness. I love the Consistency and the way it felt going on my Hair. (Under the Steamer now).:lick:

I just love all her stuff.:love::love:

It rinses clean and it's just plain Guuuud. I've never been disappointed.

Yeah, the scents can some times be a bit "Organic" but overall, she puts her foot in them products.:lol:

Tis All.

*drops mic*

:lol: Yeah, I'm glad you liked it. I'm going to DC with that next session. :yep:

Brownie518

The Consistency is Whippy. Usually her DC'ers are 'dense'. It's a different consistency compared to most MD's.

I love them because they rinse clean & leave your Hair feeling like a Million Bucks.:lick:

Now if I can just get my hands on a full bottle of that Argan Oil.

I can't wait until Hairitage comes out with her Coffee Creme.

I had my wash day yesterday but y'all have me really tempted to try out a coffee rinse. Cross your fingers that I hold out until monday! >.< lol :grin: Oh btw my Hairitage package arrived @ my PO box today. So fast just like you said IDareT'sHair and lovely service too! :yep: Gonna go scoop it up in a min! :grin:

Lita

Thanks for checking on that Lita. The more Coffee products we can get the better.

I still like Tiiva's Coffee & Capaucua DC'er.

I need to pull out Claudie Quinoa & Coffee Hair Cream too.:lick:

Brownie518 Shole wish I had some b.a.s.k. Java Bean:look:

Brownie518

The Consistency is Whippy. Usually her DC'ers are 'dense'. It's a different consistency compared to most MD's.

I love them because they rinse clean & leave your Hair feeling like a Million Bucks.:lick:

Now if I can just get my hands on a full bottle of that Argan Oil.

I can't wait until Hairitage comes out with her Coffee Creme.

IDareT'sHair Yes,that Marie Dean is awesome..Even after you wash it out your hair looks & feel so healthy,no residue left on your scalp either..I love it..It really keeps your hair/scalp healthy..

Happy Hair Growing!

@IDareT'sHair Yes,that Marie Dean is awesome..Even after you wash it out your hair looks & feel so healthy,no residue left on your scalp either..I love it..It really keeps your hair/scalp healthy..Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I agree 110%. When I said Rinses Clean that's exactly what I meant.:yep:

I'm enjoying them. But they are expensive.:look:

So, I'm thankful for those 25% discounts.

Lita

I agree 110%. When I said Rinses Clean that's exactly what I meant.:yep:

I'm enjoying them. But they are expensive.:look:

So, I'm thankful for those 25% discounts.

IDareT'sHair Yes,I can't wait for the next 25% discount..I'm on the look- out too...I share with my mom,sisters & aunts...So I can only buy doing a sale....

*I may have to use one of my 10% discounts to get my mom one more Dc..

I'll Coffee re- up later for myself...lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Back