Coffee and/or Tea Rinse Challenge 2012

Just rolling along with my coffee castor oil blend. Switching to every other day application. The daily application made my scalp itch and I was starting to get little bumps on my scalp. Every other day should put me at 3x a week which should work for me.

Overnight I did an ayurvedic paste pre-poo w/ hibiscus, brahmi, bhringraj, avj, a tiny bit of maple syrup, and water. It felt REALLY good, moisturizing and very balanced. I did a green tea rinse earlier, following a HOT/oil rinse. My hair is happy and very moisturized. I made a spritz but didn't even have to use it because after applying my leave-in and scalping, my hair was very moisturized! :yep: Also, my hair has a really nice gloss to it. Hope you can see it in the picture. You can also see the highlighting from henna. It's darker on the majority of my hair because I'd dyed it black a month or so ago.

Attachments

• 2012-01-30 11.53.26.jpg
    2012-01-30 11.53.26.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 24
Aggie Coffee

No issue with it dissolving. It dissolved immediately. :yep:

Not like Sulfur where you see sediment/residue at the bottom of whatever you added it to.:nono:

The Pure Caffeine Powder dissolved on contact.

Tuesday re-moisturized my hair with pure (Hair Milk),Donna Marie (super butter cream0, & sealed with rice bran oil...HairTrigger on the rest of my scalp...Rosemary pomade on edges...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
@Aggie @Coffee

No issue with it dissolving. It dissolved immediately. :yep:

Not like Sulfur where you see sediment/residue at the bottom of whatever you added it to.:nono:

The Pure Caffeine Powder dissolved on contact.
Hey IDareT'sHair, Sorry I ttok so long to respond but I had to go out and buy another monitor for my computer. IT went out midstream trying to post and I realized later that it was trhe monitor. So I'm back to posting again, thank goodness.

Long way before I am done reading through this thread -- any low porosity heads coffee or tea rinsing?

I brought home another Cup of Dark Roast today from Panera Bread.

I will use this either Friday night or Saturday as a Coffee Rinse.

Ladies I've been noticing a nice softness to hair my hair and a slight sheen when under the light after I nettle tea rinse and let hair air dry in a bun with no leave in..hmmmmmmm...

I am usually a lurker, but I am coming out to thank y'all for these tea rinse recipes. My hair is so soft, shiny, and appears darker. They are going to become a regular part of my regi

Ordered Bear Fruits-Coffee Dc on Tuesday & it already shipped...Cant wait to try...

Happy Hair Growing!

I oiled my scalp with my coffee castor oil blend this morning. Wish I had time to sit under my heat cap but ohwell. I think I see some progress with my edges on the left side but I don't want to get optimistic yet. It could be an illusion.

I want to wash tomorrow night, so I may apply it again tomorrow morning and wear a plastic cap while I get dressed. Maybe! :lol:

Lita,IDareT'sHair. I used Marie Dean's Coffee DC last night and it's soooooo awesome. The smell is wonderful and it left my almost 9 weeks post relaxer hair feeling great, easy to comb and just overall wonderful. I might have to re-up :lachen::lachen::lachen:, Lita. I wish I had purchased more than 1 :yep:.

Wash keracare,Marie Dean Coffee & Kokum Dc 1hr,Kyras mango leave-in & sealed with Walnut oil...

*Hair feels good & smells great...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita,IDareT'sHair. I used Marie Dean's Coffee DC last night and it's soooooo awesome. The smell is wonderful and it left my almost 9 weeks post relaxer hair feeling great, easy to comb and just overall wonderful. I might have to re-up :lachen::lachen::lachen:, Lita. I wish I had purchased more than 1 :yep:.

Coffee Thats right get your re-up on...lol..I have a 10% discount code if you need to use it....Non-thing wrong with the re-up...lol...

Happy Hair Growing!

Tomorrow:

Green Tea & Caffeine Pre-Poo Treatment
Coffee Rinse w/Cup of Panera Bread's Dark Roast Coffee
Marie Dean's Coffee & Kokum DC'er
Black Tea Rinse
Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse

I'll be CAT'ing tough tomorrow:lol: Ronnieaj

Back