Classic to Mid-Thigh Length 2011 Challenge

Thank you ladies for all of your kind words. Happy hair growing. I enjoy looking at all of your beautiful hair pics. I am inspired by all of you. I remember last year when I wanted to quit and thought my hair would never grow longer than top of tailbone but I given encouragement by all of you ladies in this challenge.

CelinaStarr Absolutely beautiful....Awesome...My hair wants to grow up & be like yours....

*What a gorgeous braid...Still nice & thick...

Happy Hair Growing!

Thank you ladies for all of your kind words. Happy hair growing. I enjoy looking at all of your beautiful hair pics. I am inspired by all of you. I remember last year when I wanted to quit and thought my hair would never grow longer than top of tailbone but I given encouragement by all of you ladies in this challenge.

Notice I have totally ignored that comment you made in your thread about possibly cutting back to hip length......:nono2: See you at MTL:lol: Your an Idol now.... don't disappoint!:lachen:

Classic's of 2011

I formally bestow upon thee the title :knight:: Princess

CelinaStarr Princess Celina
Lita Princess Lita (although I gave you the title early)
Me.... Candy828 Princess Candy

:bday5:

I hope to see more graduates!:fairy:

:blowkiss:

Classic's of 2011

I formally bestow upon thee the title :knight:: Princess

CelinaStarr Princess Celina
Lita Princess Lita (although I gave you the title early)
Me.... Candy828 Princess Candy

:bday5:

I hope to see more graduates!:fairy:

:blowkiss:

Candy828 Awwww..Thank you..WE ARE ALL PRINCESSES...

*I feel that/with the spring,summer weather in effect...More graduates are in route ...

For EVERY-ONE..Fairy dust...

Happy Hair Growing!

CelinaStarr To maintain TBL,CL & MTL hair..You can check out LHC..They have a knee Length-Floor Length challenge/Great tips...

Happy Hair Growing!

@CelinaStarr To maintain TBL,CL & MTL hair..You can check out LHC..They have a knee Length-Floor Length challenge/Great tips...

Happy Hair Growing!

Yes, they do.... I picked up on a really beneficial tip for myself with the co-washing. Some do not co-wash every few days but instead they will co-wash, then the next time do just a rinse (water only), then the next time co-wash....etc. I have been doing this lately and my hair retains more of it's natural oils and the build-up is cut down significantly. The growth benefit has been excellent!

I never rinse out all of the conditioner. I use a hair curl essence as a leave in and to touch-up the edges. It makes my hair shine always (it's never dull). I couldn't go without it.

Last edited:
YEAH:yay::clap: wish I was there:bouncegre:yep: Glad for you:yep:

I am so loving your silver and black here it is so nice. I was rocking it for about 2 yrs before I decided to henna but looking at yours is making me wanting to grow out the henna... isn't it something when you are torn like that?

I've been pondering the whole picture sharing over the internet thing lately... I may delete my pics, fotki, and blog. I will really miss all of you. I've enjoyed conversing with all of you this past year and will continue lurking and cheering all of you on.

Last edited:
I've been pondering the whole picture sharing over the internet thing lately... I may delete my pics, fotki, and blog. I will really miss all of you. I've enjoyed conversing with all of you this past year and will continue lurking and cheering all of you on.

@CelinaStarr - Are you about to do a disappearing act? What you can do, and maybe this is not a bad idea.... Is once an update is posted, leave it for a number of days or hours etc.. then remove it. Do this every time so that your pics never stay online. Also in addition to this, never say when the update will be... just do it at random. This way people who steal photos and misuse them or use them without permission, can't plan it in advance.

There are several of the LHC members who are from Classic to Floor Length that have made it so their pics don't show up for just anyone to view. I think this has become a big issue for many people. So you are not alone in this thinking....

Last edited:

Do what you feel is best for you its not like people haven't stolen pics and tried to use them for advertising without having permission or the person in the pic hasn't even used their product. Be careful butthere are ways to share and keep security on your pics tight. I agree alot of us longhairs should start locking down pics. Haven't had any problems with hat but I make my fotki so not everyone can see pics.

Last edited:
Your braid and the take down is...:gorgeous: :thud::drool: :thud: :gorgeous: :drool:
Thanks so much for sharing!

I hope to be there on day!

I went out this evening and wore my hair in a braid. Here's how it looks this evening after taking it down:

DSC02995-vi.jpg

Here's how the braid looked:

DSC02997-vi.jpg

I have so many hair sticks now. Tomorrow I'll try wearing my straight hair in hair sticks for the first time and I'll post pics. I'm sure my bun will be much smaller.

I am happy that I've had a trim though. Now my hair should be able to retain length faster since the ends are now fresh and stronger.

CelinaStarr Don't disappear/I do understand your dilemma..But,You can always tag your name across your picture/This way no one can still or copy/With-out your permission....

*I remember not to long ago I Google CL hair & a picture of your hair/picture of my hair came up...I was like WoW! Couldn't believe it...

*What made me laugh about that was/I'm not even CL yet..My pictures up...

*PLEASE STAY & CONTINUE SHARING...

Happy Hair Growing!

:bighug: Ladies, thank you but it's not even the issue of stolen pictures that's making me reconsider. Something I've read has kind of made me reconsider. I truly enjoy sharing and looking at hair pics. It's not easy for any of us to post pictures of ourselves for all of the world to see.

Spring thank you. I do like sharing pics with all of you though. I may just continue to mostly lurk in between updates. After I wash my straight hair out next week I don't intend on updating much.

:bighug: Ladies, thank you but it's not even the issue of stolen pictures that's making me reconsider. Something I've read has kind of made me reconsider. I truly enjoy sharing and looking at hair pics. It's not easy for any of us to post pictures of ourselves for all of the world to see.

Don't let that thread stop you from posting. We love your hair and your updates. (Even though I'm having a bit of hairnorexia from looking at that gorgeous braid :lachen:)

CelinaStarr
If you're worried about what people may have or will say about you just ignore them there's too many of that appreciate you coming on here and sharing to let the few who just don't get it and just want to be jealous hateful or clowns ruin a good thing. Like I said above if you have to cut back go on lock down or strict lurking only do what you gotta do to be happy.
Don't let haters keep me off my grind just whip your hair!!! -whip my hair Willow Smith

CelinaStarr I'm so sorry that you read something disgusting and childish enough to prevent you from sharing in the future. They are some ________ haters (which I can only say the words outloud because I don't want to get banned lol). I really wish you wouldn't stop sharing your beautiful hair with the people who truly appreciate it and find you inspirational but I do understand that you have to do what you feel is best to remain comfortable. But just a suggestion because I'll truly miss you, maybe you can make a private photo album and just share it with.....us :-)

Just beautiful, CelinaStarr! You are still only about an inch from classic after the trim. I think you are definitely on track to reach mid-thigh length by the end of the year. Even if you do decide to remove your pictures, be sure to come to this thread to post one when you do hit MTL, ;). We'll be waiting. :D

Did a calculation today...I am a tall gal, all legs....:blush: I need 10 inches or so to get from Classic to Mid-thigh....:fistshake: I'll be hanging out here for a while...:meditate::fairy::meditate:

Back